Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

2 hours ago, Forresto said:

This is the lego forum equivalent of "Are we there yet?".

Haha... that made my day!

75193 could be another set for TLJ that will be revealed later due to spoilers, like the Spider-Man set for Captain America: Civil War. Otherwise I have no idea what it is unless it's a 2018 set. 

4 hours ago, joeyl19 said:

75193 could be another set for TLJ that will be revealed later due to spoilers, like the Spider-Man set for Captain America: Civil War. Otherwise I have no idea what it is unless it's a 2018 set. 

Potential spoiler sets are generally released with the winter wave. I'm sure anything of major importance to the story of The Last Jedi won't be out until 2018.

I just saw that the Imperial Trooper battle pack (and some of the rogue one buildables) will retire this year. Pretty quick after release. 

Source is Lego/retiringsets.com

Seeing as the release date is about 2 months or less now, I would expect to receive plenty of information soon that isn't just minifigures we've seen or expect to see.

Edited by SCREDEYE

HQ pictures of Amy Holdo (I think that was her name) are up on that one website-that-must-not-be named.

Interestingly, she doesn't have a rank badge despite being a Vice Admiral. But at least it increases the torso's re-useability.

22 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Puh, how often do I have to repeat this: it is UCS and it is 75187 and it is BB-8 and it is 99.99 EUR...

Ok, I trust you. Can you tell us more info about it? Is there a stand with a placque like other ucs? Is there a bb8 minifig included?

9 minutes ago, PrisonBrick said:

Ok, I trust you. Can you tell us more info about it? Is there a stand with a placque like other ucs? Is there a bb8 minifig included?

Don't start this again, last time we were running in circles and people just started arguing about what's right and wrong when sir von did nothing but tease everyone and make it worse. If he's gonna say something he better just spell it out or hold his silence and that should go for everyone who has information.

On 7/5/2017 at 2:18 PM, SCREDEYE said:

deleted

On 7/5/2017 at 9:08 AM, Kevii23 said:

Edited by Sir von Lego

a new Hux minifig is making the rounds this morning ...

Just now, Tidy said:

a new Hux minifig is making the rounds this morning ...

Where? I'm probably the only one that cares for officers and ranks so I'm excited to see a picture

Just now, SCREDEYE said:

Where? I'm probably the only one that cares for officers and ranks so I'm excited to see a picture

instagram ... i'll PM ...

Just now, benderisgreat said:

I wounder which set will he appear in?

the million dollar question ...

i can't wait to see the rest of the initial sets, as well as the winter and summer waves for '18 ...

Just now, Tidy said:

the million dollar question ...

i can't wait to see the rest of the initial sets, as well as the winter and summer waves for '18 ...

Someone earlier said that kylos TIE has six figures and an "officer" is one of them. My money is on that figure being hux. If that rumour is true then kylos TIE will definitely house as many figures as the ATM6 but will have the most desirable figures

1 minute ago, SCREDEYE said:

Someone earlier said that kylos TIE has six figures and an "officer" is one of them. My money is on that figure being hux. If that rumour is true then kylos TIE will definitely house as many figures as the ATM6 but will have the most desirable figures

6???

i'm doing my happy dance in my chair.  i was thinking it would be 4 tops at the price point it is supposed to be ... dangit, someone just release a leak of the flippin set already ... lol ...

5 minutes ago, Tidy said:

6???

i'm doing my happy dance in my chair.  i was thinking it would be 4 tops at the price point it is supposed to be ... dangit, someone just release a leak of the flippin set already ... lol ...

Someone said something before the whole MF orchestra about the TIE possibly holding kylo, phasma w/spear, officer(hux?), FO special forces TIE pilot, luke and rose.

It's honestly a weird one and does seem a bit fishy getting the big 3 plus luke in one set as the only other set with as many figures is the walker (some people Don't count droids so I'm not counting the destroyer as the set with most figs)

6 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Someone said something before the whole MF orchestra about the TIE possibly holding kylo, phasma w/spear, officer(hux?), FO special forces TIE pilot, luke and rose.

It's honestly a weird one and does seem a bit fishy getting the big 3 plus luke in one set as the only other set with as many figures is the walker (some people Don't count droids so I'm not counting the destroyer as the set with most figs)

I got the info from a video which was taken down a bit later. If PP would have taken it down himself I'd suspect the rumors were wrong - maybe a complain by TLG was the reason, I don't know
the selection would be very very sweet anyway...