Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

1 minute ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I've read that Kylo's shuttle will contain Kylo without any helmet, pilot with red markings, officer, Luke, Rose and Phasma with updated printing and a spear.
Don't know if this is legit though, since the minifigure selection would be way better than in any of the other sets.

Finally something more relevant that isn't the millennium falcon and the rubbish that goes along with it. The minifig selection does seem a bit too good to be true as the only other set with 6 figures is the ATM6 aka harambe walker and the first order star destroyer. It would be welcoming as it's price point is ridiculous. In other news I've finally improved legoleaks and got to implement the megathread I've been working on along with some new rules. Please do give me some feedback as I want to launch all the other themes for the winter wave as well :)

I've found this interview, done by Beyond the Brick, very helpful to get some inside of the process from concept art to set. They even mention / explain the mistake that is Kylo Rens Shuttle.

6 minutes ago, Darth Hammy said:

just found a clear photo of ucs millenium falcon

How. Many. Times. Can. We. Go. Through. This?

It's like living in Groundhog's Day, in reverse, in slow motion, poorly dubbed in a foreign language. 

31 minutes ago, jdubbs said:

It's like living in Groundhog's Day, in reverse, in slow motion, poorly dubbed in a foreign language. 

haha... well I dunno what Groundhog is, but I agree... the nagging about the new MF and the repeatedly circulation of the same fake picture is becoming increasingly painful...

23 minutes ago, jdubbs said:

1rw6qf.jpg

Edit: No need for this

Edited by Jim
No need for this

3 hours ago, Darth Hammy said:

just found a clear photo of ucs millenium falcon

Please don't do this. First of all it's fake, second you cannot post it here if it were real.

3 hours ago, jdubbs said:

Agreed. Let's quit this until there is some tangible information.

Have the names of all of the original trilogy sets this year been released, because last time I went on Brickset there was some unnamed sets? 

Please stop with the passive aggressive comments that are actually more annoying than the UCS MF nonsense. Most of you are full grown adults.

I don't know where people found the "price" for the MF but I'm certainly glad I picked it up the first time around.

17 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

I've found this interview, done by Beyond the Brick, very helpful to get some inside of the process from concept art to set. They even mention / explain the mistake that is Kylo Rens Shuttle.

did you notice the FO Stormtrooper SGT ???

3 hours ago, Globemaster8 said:

Have the names of all of the original trilogy sets this year been released, because last time I went on Brickset there was some unnamed sets? 

I noticed this too. There's 75192 that has now been labelled as UCS and appears to be the candidate for the new UCS falcon. Then there is 75193 which seems to be a complete mystery unless anyone out there has heard anything?

9 minutes ago, Dale Cooper said:

I noticed this too. There's 75192 that has now been labelled as UCS and appears to be the candidate for the new UCS falcon. Then there is 75193 which seems to be a complete mystery unless anyone out there has heard anything?

Probably the BB-8?

Edited by hachiroku

3 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Does anyone know if the new han hair works with the carbonite mold?

Just checked, he fits.

Just now, hachiroku said:

Probably the BB-8?

Quite possibly. 75187 was originally marked as BB-8 but I see brickset have removed that now. In that case it begs the question what is 75187 as it's not labelled as a TLJ set. Though I suppose that labelling on Brickset could also change...

More pics of holdo have surfaced. Nothing spectacular but she has some back printing that has that loose hood style to it.

1 hour ago, SCREDEYE said:

More pics of holdo have surfaced. Nothing spectacular but she has some back printing that has that loose hood style to it.

Where? Nothing in reddit.

Just now, hachiroku said:

Where? Nothing in reddit.

It's on starwarsleaks. I don't think the leaker is very fond of legoleaks

If there is a BB-8 set in looking forward to seeing how he Lego designers have done it, and whether the droid will move. I hope it does! 

Its a well done figure to be sure, probably spot on, but i'm not digging how simple it is. I think minifigs based on simple designs should at least get some arm or leg printing to offset how basic they look compared to other figs. 

I typically don't complain about the state of a thread but can ya'll just chill out on the Millennium Falcon UCS? This is the lego forum equivalent of "Are we there yet?".

Edited by Forresto