Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

I initially really disliked Snoke's look and the minifig but I'm coming around. The printing on the head is good and I'm glad to hear he isn't human even if he's very close. The gold robes are an interesting choice too. There are not enough alien main characters in Star Wars considering the vast galaxy it takes place in(one thing I must say the PT did much better than the OT). I was expecting him to have grey skin and black robes but if they did that the Sidious parallels would be too much. The ST needs it's own identity and making the big bad guy virtually a carbon copy of the last one would upset a lot of people, even more so than how similar TFW was to ANH. I really hope TLJ has an identity all its own. I'm really looking forward to the gorilla walker set but I wish the figure selection was better and I wish the vehicle design itself wasn't so on the nose with the gorilla look and how little has really changed from the AT-AT. Of course the same could be said of the Star Destroyers, X-Wings and TIE Fighters(and A-Wings based on what we've seen so far). For their being 30 or so years between RoTJ and TFA, technology sure didn't advance nearly as much as it did between RoTS and ANH. 

Sorry if this is an inappropriate place for this question.

Is there any reliable source that has mentioned a Luke minifigure in this year's TLJ sets? It seems odd we haven't seen one at this point. I know that the OP's trusted source had originally said Luke would come in 75189, which has since been proven false. Now he's not mentioned on the first page. Are there any other sources that mention him?

I don't think there's been any definite details on Luke, but I wouldn't be worried. I think you could lay a sizeable bet on his appearance in at least one of the upcoming TLJ sets.

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

Promobricks just posted this so I would guess it's a promo in the nearby future.

Cheers but we've known about this for awhile now

On 6/28/2017 at 1:34 PM, Kevii23 said:

Promobricks just posted this so I would guess it's a promo in the nearby future.

This is the least appealing (in my opinion) of the three shoretrooper variants TLG has produced so far.  I'm super-excited for this new series of minifig polybags, though.  I hope it continues for a long time.

Edited by bobasdad

58 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Cheers but we've known about this for awhile now

I know, but this is an HD image. Besides, we still don't have a date or promo whatever for it. 

1 hour ago, jaydee0221 said:

Any news on whether US will get the rogue one droid promo?

It was briefly available at Legoland California back in March or something.

I think I know the answer to this, but is there any information or any new rumours about a UCS Falcon upcoming? Last I heard was that it was going to arrive in the autumn, costing around £800. The reason I'm querying is that I simply can't see Lego doing this. That's WAY too expensive for most people, and only die hard fans who missed out on the 2005 version would be buying it. I might be wrong and it could sell well, but that isn't realistic or practical. If there is a falcon upcoming, then I can see it being a revamped version of the one from 2012, with a brick count of 2000-3000 being appropriate. At the end of the day we want a Lego set to be as detailed as possible, but it also has to be practical and realistic. 

26 minutes ago, Globemaster8 said:

I think I know the answer to this, but is there any information or any new rumours about a UCS Falcon upcoming? Last I heard was that it was going to arrive in the autumn, costing around £800. The reason I'm querying is that I simply can't see Lego doing this. That's WAY too expensive for most people, and only die hard fans who missed out on the 2005 version would be buying it. I might be wrong and it could sell well, but that isn't realistic or practical. If there is a falcon upcoming, then I can see it being a revamped version of the one from 2012, with a brick count of 2000-3000 being appropriate. At the end of the day we want a Lego set to be as detailed as possible, but it also has to be practical and realistic. 

Honestly the leak well is dried up. Some people for sure have all the leaked pictures of at least TLJ sets but they have not and will not surface the internet yet. It's best to wait for awhile as a lot of DMCAs have been sent out recently to a lot of leakers.

Edited by SCREDEYE

If the new Lego UCS Millennium Falcon is smaller than the last one then I will not be picking it up. I don't really care if it is $800 and has an interior or not, but I want one that is more detailed than the 2007 version of the set. I think it would be a stupid idea for Lego to slap a ucs logo on the box of a New Millennium Falcon set if it is not minifigure scale.

1 hour ago, Globemaster8 said:

I can imagine many people not wanting to buy it ... until it's discontinued. Then off to sell a kidney to buy one from the secondary market, or bricklinking it for double the price (unless they go for a fuchsia satellite dish or something like that). Me, I will be buying one for sure. Anyone who wants one badly, and is squandering his lego money on the recent underwhelming waves instead of saving up for the UCS MF and then complains about the price ... eh ...

@Bolingbroke I'm just going by my personal opinion. An £800 MF would be awesome, and to own one would be fantastic (if not a dream)! But, I'm just about to start my A-levels and I don't have that amount of cash to splash on Lego. If I was in a career then I would think about getting it, but if it is at that price a lot of people will be put off. If it is at that price, I'll sit back and admire it in all its detail, but practically for me and for many people it simply can't happen. 

Yes the Falcon is basically confirmed to be $800. Lego Store Computers have "75192 CONFIDENTIAL_Direct" as $799.00 (OP that posted this had his store and employee numbers in the picture and deleted it soon after so I'm not posting it) and Brickset has 75192 listed as a Star Wars set. There's been some other leaks like parts for the TESB and TFA versions, about 7,500 pieces, and most likely an October release. There's no pictures yet but there are plenty of fakes to go around. Just be patient and I'm sure we will have some legit leaks by late August. Maybe if Lego is feeling nice they'll reveal it months early like the Ninjago Modular. 

£600, not £800. It's $800.

Also likely to be revealed Sept 1 (Force Friday), with VIP release mid-September and available to all on 1 Oct.

21 minutes ago, Paperballpark said:

£600, not £800. It's $800.

Also likely to be revealed Sept 1 (Force Friday), with VIP release mid-September and available to all on 1 Oct.

That will do nicely, anything below £750 and it will be a day one purchase for me!  I'm actually hoping that it only has a small interior section (possibly similar to the vintage Kenner set) so they can use the majority of the parts to create a truly awesome exterior.  Just think of all that wonderful greebling - I can't wait :wub:

12 minutes ago, Lobot said:

That will do nicely, anything below £750 and it will be a day one purchase for me!

I've got $850 saved up for it day one assuming they have enough stock. I saw a while ago people talking about the possibility of preorders, anyone have more info on that? I really hope Lego does it after the Saturn V launch shortages and with the value of the old UCS Falcon it's more than likely going to have a lot of scalping problems. I was also hoping to pick one up at the Lego Store but my closest one is 2 hours away and it's quite the drive to go home empty handed. 

ha, no way. i'll wait for double vip points. 80 euro-ish worth of vip points, almost enough to get a decent lego ideas set, or half a modular house. ive been waiting for years, i can wait a couple extra months.

Well, it's not confirmation, but certain box image  (with glass windshield and 7643pcs) has been seen around internet and Kim instructed us that this is considered leak and we should not share it until official announcment.

So, be careful.

Edit picture is confirmed fake. Sorry for false alarm.

Just now, Cwetqo said:

Well, it's not confirmation, but certain box image  (with glass windshield and 7643pcs) has been seen around internet and Kim instructed us that this is considered leak and we should not share it until official announcment.

So, be careful (but also happy :)) 

Uhh okay... telling us about a leak but it's not at the usual -eddit. :/

Nope, can't find it. Can you share it to legoleaks?

2 minutes ago, Cwetqo said:

So, be careful (but also happy :)) 

The box image you mentioned is  this pic?