Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Unless his face isn't pale like in the holograms, I feel this figure is really quite inaccurate. The scarring is well done, but the fact the fig has a flesh colour kind of ruins it for me. I dunno, maybe he genuinely does look like that, and Snoke in TFA was just kind of like a black and white hologram of how he's supposed to look, but at first glance this fig is one that isn't really high up on my TLJ wishlist.

7 hours ago, driving_that_train said:

I can't be the only one who's disappointed with the sets that have been leaked/rumored so far? That's what, the third or fourth ATAT we've had?...

I'm not disappointed with the ships/vehicles (the 3 we've seen so far) but more with the minifigs of these sets and the other ones that were leaked.

We get new molds for a black FO helmet (almost similar to the Imperial one), a new BB head for a FO black BB8 (almost similar to the original BB8 head) a new Resistance helmet and a new hairpiece for Rey.

I hate it seeing TLG making new sculpts of these things instead of new alien/droid heads (we're still waiting for Nien Nunb... or PZ4CO, etc)

I fully understand the Rey hairpiece, but the new FO helmet and BB head are imo such a waste.

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

We don't know how he looks. Snoke looks to have a different skin color in TFA, but maybe it was because of the hologram or maybe they changed his appereance like they changed Kylo Rens scar 'because it looks better'. 

Anyway I like the faceprint as it looks like snoke. We just have to wait and see if the skin color is correct. 

Just now, Jedi-Bendu said:

I'm not disappointed with the ships/vehicles (the 3 we've seen so far) but more with the minifigs of these sets and the other ones that were leaked.

Agreed. But TLG is not helped by the source material. He was said that there won't have any important alien in TLJ, I think Rian Johnson forgot that in a galaxy far far away, there are thousands intelligent species, it's a shame. For not helping, resistance soldier outfits are really boring. By what we saw now about the TLJ, only pretorian guard could be interesting with resistance pilot helmets. It's bad after the amazing Rogue One figs range.

The whole summer wave should be the worst since a while for aliens, the best opportunity was shamely miss with the absence of kaminoan in the 75191.

I actually think it may be something on Lego's end because the last few "white" head prints I've seen have all been glow in the dark. Maybe they don't make any white head pieces  that aren't glow in the dark or skeleton prints anymore?

Just now, doclord said:

I actually think it may be something on Lego's end because the last few "white" head prints I've seen have all been glow in the dark. Maybe they don't make any white head pieces  that aren't glow in the dark or skeleton prints anymore?

Darth Vader's head has been white for the past few years. I don't think or see why it would have anything to do with that.

Just now, BigGuy4U said:

Darth Vader's head has been white for the past few years. I don't think or see why it would have anything to do with that.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that.

They probably just changed his skin color from white to pale flesh between TFA and TLJ.

Great video.

I personally like Snoke's faceprint, he was clearly made to appear in a certain way in TFA to suit their purposes, but perhaps in TLJ we will see Snoke in a different light?

The only other thing I want to add is this... Where are the leaks of the (alleged) UCS MF?!

27 minutes ago, LOBOT-OMY said:

Pause at 0:53 secs. Is this a teaser of the new Falcon ??!!   :look:

doesn't look like it to me. just different color flat plates. same details on the side as the current falcon

1 hour ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

We get new molds for a black FO helmet (almost similar to the Imperial one), a new BB head for a FO black BB8 (almost similar to the original BB8 head) a new Resistance helmet and a new hairpiece for Rey.

I hate it seeing TLG making new sculpts of these things instead of new alien/droid heads (we're still waiting for Nien Nunb... or PZ4CO, etc)

I fully understand the Rey hairpiece, but the new FO helmet and BB head are imo such a waste.

amen

Guys those are recycled images from previous animated movies.... Nothing special at all. No hint or first look there. 

As for Snoke. Just incredible! #Bestfacedetailever We'll have to wait and see if he turns out to be accurate since we have yet to see what he actually looks like on screen. 

1 hour ago, driving_that_train said:

doesn't look like it to me. just different color flat plates. same details on the side as the current falcon

1 hour ago, LOBOT-OMY said:

Pause at 0:53 secs. Is this a teaser of the new Falcon ??!!   :look:

The frame at 1.02 looks more likely given the "new" cockpit design. The frame at 0.53 looks like the original 10179 cockpit from that angle. 

They've had a potential new falcon in these videos for the last few years. So nothing new IMO. (Doesn't stop adding to the hope though).

29 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

That is not the new Falcon. 

And you are shouting because? It's a rhetorical question btw.

Just now, Markalus said:

And you are shouting because? It's a rhetorical question btw.

Because this topic pops up every week and people overreact to anything thats the MF. We all know its coming, can we just chill and wait for an actual image?

7 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Because this topic pops up every week and people overreact to anything thats the MF. We all know its coming, can we just chill and wait for an actual image?

As I said it was a rhetorical question. I know the answer. My actual opinion of what transpires on this forum of late would probably get me banned. My point was that shouting is considered rude and unnecessarily aggressive in most forums. 

So im a little confused. Ive seen the pics of Snoke, FO pilot, Finn, and evil BB8 however it seems like based on the conversation there are NEW pictures of the sets we already know of as well as a new resistance trooper mold and better pics of Rey? 

1 hour ago, Markalus said:

As I said it was a rhetorical question. I know the answer. My actual opinion of what transpires on this forum of late would probably get me banned. My point was that shouting is considered rude and unnecessarily aggressive in most forums. 

I wasn't shouting. I was typing it in large bold font so people would hopefully notice it and we don't end up with pages of more BS speculation.

12 minutes ago, Forresto said:

... it seems like based on the conversation there are NEW pictures of the sets we already know of as well as a new resistance trooper mold and better pics of Rey? 

The pic of the trooper surfaced about a week ago. As for Rey, there are currently no decent pics of her figure.