Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

3 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

latest?cb=20150608185820

HO HO HO! Merry life day!

Well, he is big and "jolly"...

Boba Fett is rumored to be one of them, I'm guessing Han will be the human and Chewie will be the alien. No clue as to what the last one could be. EpVI Lando in disguise?

7 hours ago, SCREDEYE said:

My bad, I just woke up when I saw that and that was my literal reaction. Hope you're still cool with me :(

No worries mate, we're cool :thumbup:

OK, so Chewie is still probable, I'd say Snoke's guard, old Luke maybe? The other "helmet" one maybe the new stormtrooper?

Edited by brobert

9 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

-Jabba-

What's with the wink? Is Snoke wearing a helmet?!

LOL. Buildable figure Jabba the Hut? He's big but definitely not friendly. Also, can you imagine how hideous that may look like??

Chewie is not exactly friendly either but he's the first thing that I think of when @Sir von Lego hinted it.

1 hour ago, makoy said:

LOL. Buildable figure Jabba the Hut? He's big but definitely not friendly. Also, can you imagine how hideous that may look like??

Chewie is not exactly friendly either but he's the first thing that I think of when @Sir von Lego hinted it.

C'mon, Chewie is friendly...as long as you don't beat him in a board game...that's when limbs start to fly :D 

BTW I'm fairly confident now that it will be him. 

1 hour ago, brobert said:

OK, so Chewie is still probable, I'd say Snoke's guard, old Luke maybe? The other "helmet" one maybe the new stormtrooper?

Check out http://theforce.net/story/front/Another_Promotional_Image_Leak_Shows_New_Character_From_The_Last_Jedi_173949.asp - it doesn't contain any LEGO images.

Possible helmeted buildable figure candidates?

Edited by LEGOscum

1 hour ago, LEGOscum said:

Possible helmeted buildable figure candidates?

Knights of ren, praetorian guards, ATM6 pilot, TIE pilot, flame trooper, snow trooper. This is all assuming that lego won't redo a character they released before.

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

All new

So no TIE pilot, no flame or snow trooper. And I actually have a feeling that the "elite praetorian guards" might in fact be the knights of ren

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

Why that? We didn't have a TIE Pilot or anything you mentioned in the Constraction line.

and btw: I was wrong, there IS one character we will see revisited in the constraction line..

Dun dun dun.............. 

So "new" means new to CCBS and NOT necessarily new for Ep 8 right?

Edited by VaderFan2187

1 minute ago, Sir von Lego said:

Why that? We didn't have a TIE Pilot or anything you mentioned in the Constraction line.

and btw: I was wrong, there IS one character we will see revisited in the constraction line..

So kylo or phasma then.

29 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

So kylo or phasma then.

no, it's luke. 

It's an Executioner Stormtrooper (with an axe), Luke, and Chewie for the good guys. Or Chewie and Rey. I guarantee it.

I have no idea who the other helmeted person is. There's 8 praetorian guards to choose from.

Speaking of the guards... is anyone else disappointed that there seem to be none of them in these sets? I was expecting Snoke to have them in the most expensive set but the figures included are instead pretty plain. 

Edited by doclord

4 hours ago, doclord said:

Speaking of the guards... is anyone else disappointed that there seem to be none of them in these sets? I was expecting Snoke to have them in the most expensive set but the figures included are instead pretty plain. 

Kylo TIE guess coming with Kylo, Luke, and a Praetorian guard ?

5 minutes ago, NorvernRob said:

So people can't speculate, but cryptic clues from people 'in the know' and page after page of guessing games is ok? 

No, you are right.

@Sir von Lego, I'll ask again (and anyone else for that matter)...please, either say what you know or don't.  Teeny tiny hints only cause all of the random jibberish which gets us no where.  If your job or someone else's job is at risk, then don't post anything.  Not telling you what to do here...but I am kinda; much of this random speculation is from these hints.

The constant guessing as to what the item or figure is...looks a lot like a wishlist!  That needs to stop.  Pages and pages of nothing in this thread.