Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

How does that box size compare to other sets? Would it be fair to use a box to box comparison to estimate piece count?

5 hours ago, Aethersprite said:

Yep, that's the box!

What kind of set is BB-8, anyway? Part of the TLJ wave? Or a D2C/UCS release?

Probably TLJ box, coming when TLJ sets come, but not part of TLJ wave. I think it is UCS but I am not sure.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Probably TLJ box, coming when TLJ sets come, but not part of TLJ wave. I think it is UCS but I am not sure.

UCS sets don't generally have the mainstream packaging art so it's likely to be a standalone graphic.

On 06/06/2017 at 7:36 PM, Lobot said:

Credit to SMC as I hadn't noticed it....

BB-8 (75187) is now listed on Brickset (link)

Age range -10 - 16
Dimensions - 35.4 x 37.8 x 9.4 cm (13.9 x 14.9 x 3.7 in)
Weight - 1.34Kg (2.96 lb)

There's no way it's a UCS set with that weight, which suggests somewhere around ~1,000 parts.

UCS is just a label, not a requirement to have more than x parts.

I don't really get the dimensions though?!

According to a list I found of the prices on Reddit, this BB-8 will cost 89.99$

Please don't quote me on this. The set number is 75187 and this pricing list said that it would be 89.99$. Just thought I'd bring this up.

Edited by Rickyragharp

26 minutes ago, Rickyragharp said:

According to a list I found of the prices on Reddit, this BB-8 will cost 89.99$

Please don't quote me on this. The set number is 75187 and this pricing list said that it would be 89.99$. Just thought I'd bring this up.

The EU prices are the only confirmed prices, all other prices were estimated based on currency conversion and may not be accurate

Yes. There's still a chance for it to be 90$. I wouldn't complain if this list was right :laugh:

Here's the whole thing.

LEGO Star Wars 75176  (???)- $29.99

LEGO Star Wars 75177 (???) - $49.99

LEGO Star Wars 75179 (???) - $79.99

LEGO Star Wars 75187 (BB-8?)  - $89.99

LEGO Star Wars 75188 (Resistance Bomber) - $109.99

LEGO Star Wars 75189 (First Order heavy assault walker) - $139.99

LEGO Star Wars 75190 (First Order Star Destroyer)  - $149.99

Please take this as a grain of salt. Just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention. 

Edited by Rickyragharp

I originally saw 75187 listed as 139 Swiss Francs at Rebelscum in a post entitled LEGO: New The Last Jedi Prices but when I checked back at the source of the price list it has dropped to 119 CHF.

I'm a little late but I'm really happy we're getting a Boba Fett Buildable Figure!  Hopefully it's much better than the Jango Fett one(still haven't gotten it but now I will have to for sure before it's gone).The Brickheadz I couldn't care less about. 

FO Special Forces TIE pilot(with red stripes) pic has surfaced online. So I guess he comes in Kylo's TIE Advanced set. Hope there's 2 of them so finally my SF Tie Fighter will have accurate pilots!

50 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

FO Special Forces TIE pilot(with red stripes) pic has surfaced online. So I guess he comes in Kylo's TIE Advanced set. Hope there's 2 of them so finally my SF Tie Fighter will have accurate pilots!

A new one? Where did you find the pic?

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

Can't find it on Reddit. 

58 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Here's the link:

Cheers man! It's on Reddit now, so you can take that link down if the mods don't want it here. Really hoping we get a look at the Luke minifig soon...

Edited by JoshSpills

Can't wait to get a couple of them for my Special Forces Tie Fighter.

So weird that Lego decided to put regular Tie pilots in a Special Forces Tie set.

14 minutes ago, Mamma Mia Bricks said:

Can't wait to get a couple of them for my Special Forces Tie Fighter.

So weird that Lego decided to put regular Tie pilots in a Special Forces Tie set.

not weird ... look at kylo's shuttle ... wrong colour and wrong wing movement ... the addition of the red stripes on the helmets [in the movie] may have come post release to production for the lego set ... 

That's actually really nice of Lego to make a Special Forces pilot, considering the set was made two years ago and there most likely won't be another Special Forces TIE set. Gives me hope that they'll go back and fix other inaccurate things like a proper colored Maz.

Hoping the helmet goes online at Lego Bricks and Pieces. Otherwise, they'll be a bunch of people trying to Bricklink the entire pilot and really drive the price up.