Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

6 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

was that pic anything new or important? I don't see it in any of the usual spots

The TLJ leaks we had already seen.

I saw the pick, is in reddit with the title: Here's the real UCS Falcon re-release.

But the fake is really obvious here. The lightning is horrible (but tbh, the background is really really good and beautiful, I'd like that one for he real box).

Edited by hachiroku

Looks like the rumors about a new B-Wing type of ship were true. That Resistance Bomber looks great and is the only set that I am really excited about. Looking forward to seeing the rumored Kylo Ren TIE Fighter. 

On 5/29/2017 at 3:10 PM, MKJoshA said:

Mmmm, potatoes. But guys, let's stay on topic about Legos and not starchy food :wink:   (Who says Moderators and Regulators don't have a sense of humor?)

Warren G is in the house!?  My man.  Must be Stash :laugh:

i still think force Friday makes the most sense for the falcon, but I guess a slot like the Disney castle last year or something in time for the holidays could work too. 

OP of yesterday's "leak" came out on his post and said it was fake. No need to continue calling it out haha. @hachiroku you might be happy to hear he included This link which describes how he did it, and includes the background by itself. Kind of interesting to see how these things are made.

41 minutes ago, Brikkyy13 said:

OP of yesterday's "leak" came out on his post and said it was fake. No need to continue calling it out haha. @hachiroku you might be happy to hear he included This link which describes how he did it, and includes the background by itself. Kind of interesting to see how these things are made.

Hats off to the guy who did it. I knew it was fake because of the font, but I know he could do a pretty good job in creating more fake pictures of Lego Sets that will be rumored in the future. Hopefully we will see some legit photos of the UCS Falcon in the next couple of months before the press release.

36 minutes ago, Crzypengu said:

Hats off to the guy who did it. I knew it was fake because of the font, but I know he could do a pretty good job in creating more fake pictures of Lego Sets that will be rumored in the future. Hopefully we will see some legit photos of the UCS Falcon in the next couple of months before the press release.

I don't think there's anything admirable about this. He's just messing around with all these people already on the edge of their seats since months when someone dropped the MF-bomb. People like him are the reason you can't believe anyone these days...

So basically we have a few pages of discussions based on a "leak" that is fake...

I'll take a blurry picture of a 2x4 LBG brick and says it's the new rumored AT-AT, let's see how many pages of internet fame I can get with it... :look:

10 minutes ago, Bob De Quatre said:

So basically we have a few pages of discussions based on a "leak" that is fake...

I'll take a blurry picture of a 2x4 LBG brick and says it's the new rumored AT-AT, let's see how many pages of internet fame I can get with it... :look:

In this thread, a couple hundred comments for sure :laugh:

Summary!!!!

Some pics were leaked of TLJ sets, they have since been removed from the site. Other sites have them, we don't want to get in trouble with LEGO so if you wanna see them, go find them. Please do not ask where they are in here. 

A few MF pics also leaked. One was horrible, and the other one was horrible too. The guy put some work in on it, but all it does is piss people off. It's because of those people that we all have trust issues! My sources are good, there is a huge MF due out around October 1st, unless LEGO bumps the date, which they have done with releases before. Price, about $800 USD; pieces, I forget. 

Front page was updated with the info that surfaced this past weekend. Also, if you have an issue with me or my moderation, bitch about it in the rude moderators thread. Don't do it in here because I'm only going to remove you for posting off topic!

That's it. Thanks. Now go build something and get off the Internet for a while!

1 hour ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Summary!!!!

Some pics were leaked of TLJ sets, they have since been removed from the site. Other sites have them, we don't want to get in trouble with LEGO so if you wanna see them, go find them. Please do not ask where they are in here. 

A few MF pics also leaked. One was horrible, and the other one was horrible too. The guy put some work in on it, but all it does is piss people off. It's because of those people that we all have trust issues! My sources are good, there is a huge MF due out around October 1st, unless LEGO bumps the date, which they have done with releases before. Price, about $800 USD; pieces, I forget. 

Front page was updated with the info that surfaced this past weekend. Also, if you have an issue with me or my moderation, bitch about it in the rude moderators thread. Don't do it in here because I'm only going to remove you for posting off topic!

Yeah, the pictures were not legit which I am glad they weren't. To be honest I hope this is a new design of the Falcon rather than a re-release with an interior. Also do you happen to know if it will be sold to VIP Members early as well because I will definitely grab the Falcon ASAP

7 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Summary!!!!

Now that the price has been more or less confirmed (between your intel and that picture of a stores' internal order screen that leaked a couple weeks back) the next great piece of info to get would be how many pieces the set has. Assuming the usual $0.12 per piece, and assuming the set will in fact be $800, I'm guessing it will be right around 6650 pieces, give or take 100 or so

Edited by jackster99

13 hours ago, Crzypengu said:

I'm with you for sure on this one, man. It takes some legitimate skill to make one of those, and while some folks will obviously not be amoused, I always appreciate the creativity that goes into those designs. Heck, he told us that it was a fake almost immediately.

I had the original.  My biggest dislike was the cockpit.  Stash2Sixx, do you happen to know if the new version will include a molded cockpit or some other design that is not open and leaves the crew vulnerable to the vacuum of space?

Got Bounty Hunter Battlepack and it's probably the best BP we've ever gotten, even better than Deathtrooper one! Too bad they have studshooters instead of regular guns. Well at least there's one long rifle in a set.

1 hour ago, Jeff_in_NC said:

I had the original.  My biggest dislike was the cockpit.  Stash2Sixx, do you happen to know if the new version will include a molded cockpit or some other design that is not open and leaves the crew vulnerable to the vacuum of space?

That was a problem for me as well. Although the ship is only Lego I would like to see a molded piece for it ratger than a brick built cockpit. Based on how the lego group made a new cockpit piece for the Snowspeeser and the Slave I, I would be surprised if they decided not to change that design

Its hard to tell but doesnt Lego give you a tease of the new Cockpit piece on the box of Rathtar Escape? I cant honestly tell if its lego made or its just a studio model but id like to think its a new MF specific molded piece.

1 hour ago, All in the Reflexes said:

Its hard to tell but doesnt Lego give you a tease of the new Cockpit piece on the box of Rathtar Escape? I cant honestly tell if its lego made or its just a studio model but id like to think its a new MF specific molded piece.

That MF is clearly part of the background artwork (probably painted but it could be CG) and not made from Lego at all. It's just something to set the scene and it also shows where the yellow door on the set is supposed to lead you to.

I'm really curious about that Falcon. It's not Lego clearly, but it doesn't look CGI. It looks totally like a model kit, you can even see the diferent pieces conected.

Actually, making some reserach, it looks like this version, the 1/144 Finemolds (look at the line behind the front lights, they are in the Rathtar's boxart too):

7850aa9de5b07e51bc450f4394bff675.jpg

18 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Thanks! Actually the box without blurry looks really well. Now I'm tempted to do a fake box too :D

6 hours ago, hachiroku said:

Thanks! Actually the box without blurry looks really well. Now I'm tempted to do a fake box too :D

Don't you dare...

According to delta customs on instagram there will be TLJ brick heads and a boba fett buildable figure.