Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

8 minutes ago, xSilent-Commando said:

Kylo Ren's TIE (Pics are being seen online but I cannot confirm the pics, but the set I can definitely confirm).

Do you mean there are leaked LEGO pics of Kylo Ren's TIE online?

(If so: where?)

UCS MF picture can be found now, and it looks... just like the UCS MF! Apparently fake! 

But yes if you can tell us where the TIE pictures are I'd love to see it, much more interested in that.

Edited by doclord

Just now, doclord said:

UCS MF picture can be found now, and it looks... just like the UCS MF!

But yes if you can tell us where the TIE pictures are I'd love to see it, much more interested in that.

Pretty sure the image you're referring to was debunked as fake. :wink:

Just now, BrickJagger said:

Pretty sure the image you're referring to was debunked as fake. :wink:

Ah, thank you.

I think the picture can be easily faked. I have heard from posts on here in the past that it would be based off of the ESB version of the ship and the Force Awakens. I prefer an Episode 5 version with the episode 7 dish along with it. It looks like the old falcon and with all of the new pieces made over the last Decade tthere would have to be major changes to the set. I mean there is supposedly supposed to be an interior and seeing a re-release of a model that is outdated would not be a good selling point for me. I hope this UCS Falcon has a brand new Cockpit piece which we definitely need, but only time will tell.

Just scoured all the usual places (including the two non-English Facebook leak pages) and no Kylo Ren TIE picture - just to save some of you from searching. I'm sure it'll turn up soon. 

There *is* a leak of the TIE from before and not the Lego form. It may have been mistaken for the Lego version.

1 hour ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

I have heard from people but there is a leak of the TIE, but they have failed to supply any images.

13 minutes ago, darththeling said:

Just scoured all the usual places (including the two non-English Facebook leak pages) and no Kylo Ren TIE picture - just to save some of you from searching. I'm sure it'll turn up soon. 

There *is* a leak of the TIE from before and not the Lego form. It may have been mistaken for the Lego version.

I asked if they could supply the leaked image of Kylo Ren's TIE, and they saw my message but never sent any images. They may have gotten mixed up with the toy one that you are referring to which was leaked a while back.

EDIT:TIE Image does not exist, This is exactly what the link took me to. It is just a fan-made moc from March, this year and clearly says "MOC" in the title.

Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter from Star Wars The Last Jedi LEGO MOC

Edited by xSilent-Commando

4 hours ago, brobert said:

If we're talking about that 1*1 pixel "photo" on imgur, I would bet on it that it's a fake....it's obvious even in this potato quality that it's been obscured deliberately...

3 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

3 mods message in 2 days to stay on topic and here we are speculating on a shopped potato shot faker than the crimean refferendum.

Hurrah for the 2018 thread!

Mmmm, potatoes. But guys, let's stay on topic about Legos and not starchy food :wink:   (Who says Moderators and Regulators don't have a sense of humor?)

1 hour ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Don't ask for leaked photos here. It's not allowed and you can get chambered for it.

29 minutes ago, darththeling said:

Just an FYI, in my opinion this is a good example of a helpful post for this thread. Thank you.

Just now, MKJoshA said:

Mmmm, potatoes. But guys, let's stay on topic about Legos and not starchy food :wink:   (Who says Moderators and Regulators don't have a sense of humor?)

Don't ask for leaked photos here. It's not allowed and you can get chambered for it.

Just an FYI, in my opinion this is a good example of a helpful post for this thread. Thank you.

I think the leaked photos thing was caused by me... I won't be posting anything or linking any leaks of photos in the future. I'll say that there is (Insert Set Picture) here on Reddit or something.

Just now, xSilent-Commando said:

I think the leaked photos thing was caused by me... I won't be posting anything or linking any leaks of photos in the future. I'll say that there is (Insert Set Picture) here on Reddit or something.

Letting people know a photo can be found on reddit, FB, or another site is fine. Just don't use a direct hyperlink to direct people there. Thank you.

14 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Letting people know a photo can be found on reddit, FB, or another site is fine. Just don't use a direct hyperlink to direct people there. Thank you.

That's not a problem with me! Thanks.

Apologies if this is old news, but i dropped by TRU in Georgia, USA today and the full summer wave was on the shelves including the booster ring set. (And Saturn V!)

On 5/29/2017 at 6:05 PM, xSilent-Commando said:

deleted

On 5/29/2017 at 6:10 PM, xSilent-Commando said:

Edited by Sir von Lego

9 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hah, so now you changed your mind from 7 to 6 sets?

All you guys who clearly need one to two minutes of fame should think before writing bul....t.

Sorry, but that's wrong. Please stop making people nervous...

Wait for the pics then call it wrong. Just hold back and if it's wrong then you can call me all the names under the sun. :)

On 5/29/2017 at 11:21 PM, xSilent-Commando said:

Wait for the pics then call it wrong. Just hold back and if it's wrong then you can call me all the names under the sun. :)

deleted

Edited by Sir von Lego

1 minute ago, Sir von Lego said:

I do it now, because all your posts (TIE fighter here and there, oh no damn fault), mystery man with Infos but drying pictures, 7 system sets, oh no just 6, BB-8 confirmation by trying to use my name and quotation, and so on.

Now you try to give your best with buildable figures, and your post is wrong. Yes, we will see 4 of them, but none of them are the mentioned ones from you..?

Of course, it could be that you know things about many retailer exclusives but I doubt that 1. You know anything about this wave and 2. That there will be a retailer exclusive. We didn't get one the last years for October wave, so I would be very surprised if it were so in 2017.

so please: stop telling lies here and let all these LEGO fans speculate with true rumors.

You did confirm the BB-8 after knowing. I can easily provide the images here to quit your bi-ching?

I have sen the official buildable figures list, so another point proved again.

Why don'y you choose to ignore me if I am saying "false rumours". You have to bring it on the forum and not directly message me? Shame on you my friend!

Okay guys, this ends here. No need for the same yes/no discussion again. Let's wait for the facts. I'm asking it nice now, but if this continues I'm sure @Stash2Sixx will be less gentle.

43 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

I do it now, because all your posts (TIE fighter here and there, oh no damn fault), mystery man with Infos but drying pictures, 7 system sets, oh no just 6, BB-8 confirmation by trying to use my name and quotation, and so on.

Now you try to give your best with buildable figures, and your post is wrong. Yes, we will see 4 of them, but none of them are the mentioned ones from you..?

Of course, it could be that you know things about many retailer exclusives but I doubt that 1. You know anything about this wave and 2. That there will be a retailer exclusive. We didn't get one the last years for October wave, so I would be very surprised if it were so in 2017.

so please: stop telling lies here and let all these LEGO fans speculate with true rumors.

37 minutes ago, xSilent-Commando said:

You did confirm the BB-8 after knowing. I can easily provide the images here to quit your bi-ching?

I have sen the official buildable figures list, so another point proved again.

Why don'y you choose to ignore me if I am saying "false rumours". You have to bring it on the forum and not directly message me? Shame on you my friend!

If there is a problem that you to need to solve...I would be more than happy to put you both in a room to sort out your differences...but not in here.  You should both know better!

1 hour ago, Stash2Sixx said:

If there is a problem that you to need to solve...I would be more than happy to put you both in a room to sort out your differences...but not in here.  You should both know better!

Its ok grandpa, we are all rational, mostly mature people here and at the very least young adults. You dont need to cause a big scene in the bingo parlor because two people are having a heated discussion relating to the topic at hand, just because they arnt having it in their own room. Im sure we can all survive without you looking over our shoulders and breathing old air down out necks just to make sure we dont take half a step out of line.

The world isnt going to end because we are slightly off topic, especially sense most of the time when you come to police us with your loud speaker we are discussing the topic.

In all seriousness though,

Its honestly appalling how much the mods treat this thread like its the world of 1984 and everything must be so neat and orderly thats it practically impossible to follow the loosely defined rules without breaking them.

On top of that your over all arrogance and treatment of a common user as though your a god among men is what makes this forum and this thread specifically so unappealing and unwelcoming. How you became a mod, ill never know, but you act more immature then a pre-teen who spent his Christmas money on buying admin powers for a Minecraft server.

Oh and sorry if im off topic,

To be fair @Forest westly they have  been warned by three separate mods to take a deep breath and relax in a more than friendly way.

When new wave information is starting to hit the web like it is now, many people like to read through this topic for substational information and not have to read through pages of some random folk entering a mega block measuring contest with each other for some unknown reason.

Edited by That Orange Thing

6 minutes ago, That Orange Thing said:

To be fair @Forest westly they have  been warned by three separate mods to take a deep breath and relax in a more than friendly way.

When new wave information is starting to hit the web like it is now, many people like to read through this topic for substational information and not have to read through pages of some random folk entering a mega block measuring contest with each other for some unknown reason.

Then the mods should actually address that issue instead of just treating the users like children and acting like they are better then everyone else. Not a single mod ive seen on this entire site acts like a real mod, most of them act like arrogant children and dont address things like real mods should.

How do you address people being off topic

A) tell them that they are off topic and they need to cease discussion

B) do A but say it in a way to show how cool and powerful you are

C) be a arrogant prick and dont address the issues only call everyone wrong and say your right

So far ive seen a whole lot of C) and some B) and never any A)

Im sure there are good mods on here and if the ones on this thread are, they sure arnt showing it. Eurobricks needs to invest in some better mods, because the ones in this area of the forum sure dont seem represent Eurobricks values or rules in any positive manner.

(And to go with what you were saying the mods are just showing off their mega block collection instead of actually being a real mod)

ALSO sorry for being off topic (and this actually being off topic, take notes), ill try not to keep doing this.

39 minutes ago, Forest westly said:

How do you address people being off topic

A) tell them that they are off topic and they need to cease discussion

B) do A but say it in a way to show how cool and powerful you are

C) be a arrogant prick and dont address the issues only call everyone wrong and say your right

So far ive seen a whole lot of C) and some B) and never any A)

"A" happens a thousand times a day

Why not post your frustrations in the dedicated thread instead:

10 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Wow; if that is in fact true, then that's a massive piece of information. No Snoke, and further, no Luke.

Do we have word on the approximate size of the UCS-type BB-8? Are we talking about a 400-500 piece set or something much larger?

10 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Yeah, I think that's him stopped. I did mention to him however that this is a forum and not used for this and should message me directly, not publicly.

1 hour ago, Azani said:

Wow; if that is in fact true, then that's a massive piece of information. No Snoke, and further, no Luke.

Do we have word on the approximate size of the UCS-type BB-8? Are we talking about a 400-500 piece set or something much larger?

900 - 1100 Pieces.