Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

I really hope it's true but until a better picture surfaces I'm taking it with a grain of salt

How convenient that there is a light reflection/hot spot just where the cockpit is... 

Just now, jdubbs said:

How convenient that there is a light reflection/hot spot just where the cockpit is... 

I don't think it is a light reflection, it could be the flash on the person's camera, who took the pic

Let's wait till we have some tangible information, instead of repeating the same discussion, based on a "probably fake" image found on the web.

7 minutes ago, Savage Oppress said:

I don't think it is a light reflection, it could be the flash on the person's camera, who took the pic

Yes, I realize that. But I find it highly suspicious that it happens to obscure the one area of the ship that would best establish whether it's a real or not. Given that each of the last four $200 UCS starships have had new molded cockpit pieces, an $800 Falcon will almost certainly have one as well (esp. when you consider how out-of-place the previous brick-built canopy would look today). A new molded piece would be very hard to fake... so much easier just to not to show it.

8 minutes ago, jdubbs said:

Yes, I realize that. But I find it highly suspicious that it happens to obscure the one area of the ship that would best establish whether it's a real or not. Given that each of the last four $200 UCS starships have had new molded cockpit pieces, an $800 Falcon will almost certainly have one as well (esp. when you consider how out-of-place the previous brick-built canopy would look today). A new molded piece would be very hard to fake... so much easier just to not to show it.

If we're talking about that 1*1 pixel "photo" on imgur, I would bet on it that it's a fake....it's obvious even in this potato quality that it's been obscured deliberately, and the pic is probably small on purpose because the "leak manufacturer" didn't have the skills to convincingly forge it.... that said, the last time I was so convinced something is not what it seems, we got the 2 generic pilot minifigs for the snowspeeder so... :D Really hard to tell in this size but the overall quality of the whole composition  just seems subpar to any lego set I've seen lately.

1 hour ago, driving_that_train said:

check r/legoleaks. supposedly picture of new UCS falcon leaked. hmmmmm

My subreddit needs some cleaning up now. I will address the subreddits quality soon once get some work done

Is the set the same piece count or did i imagine one of the leakers saying it was about 7000 pieces? For an extra 2k it surely has an interior of some sort or maybe a crazy display stand for it!?

Is there a way to send a 40 oz of booze to the unfortunate souls to have to moderate this thread? 

3 mods message in 2 days to stay on topic and here we are speculating on a shopped potato shot faker than the crimean refferendum.

Hurrah for the 2018 thread!

This is fake.  It has an interior and this clearly doesnt.  Can't be long till a legit leak happens.  Next few weeks I'd say.

1 minute ago, xSilent-Commando said:

This is fake, this is not even the next launching UCS... This is the final UCS of the year, not the one that's next.

You're not making any sense. A few pages ago you said:

On 28/05/2017 at 5:40 PM, xSilent-Commando said:

The UCS Falcon is set to be released August 1st. The Last Jedi sets and UCS BB-8 is September 1st.

So how can you now say that the MF is supposed to be the last one of the year when you said it would be the next one, with BB8 after..

Edited by Martinouchou

Just now, Martinouchou said:

You're not making any sense. A few pages ago you said:

So how can you now say that the MF is supposed to be the last one of the year when you said it would be the next one, with BB8 after..

That was a mistake, BB-8 shows as September 1st. The Falcon is definitely afterwards, my apologies. The source I have told me after posting that August 1st is NOT the Falcon. Sorry

Just now, xSilent-Commando said:

That was a mistake, BB-8 shows as September 1st. The Falcon is definitely afterwards, my apologies. The source I have told me after posting that August 1st is NOT the Falcon. Sorry

So what is August 1st ? 

Just now, Martinouchou said:

So what is August 1st ? 

I was confused with a separate theme, Justice League stuff was mixed amongst Star Wars and the first date I looked at was 08/17 than 09/17.

The Falcon is after BB-8!

UCS BB-8,

6 System-Scale TLJ Sets,

4 Buildable Figures from TLJ &

Advent Calendar

Are all releasing September 1st.

Falcon is yet to be known but will be happening this year.

Just now, GryffindorResistance said:

So any ideas what the buildable figures are? If the Snoke rumor is true, that would be amazing, so I can have him bigger in his chair compared to Kylo Ren!

Snoke, Luke and 2 Unknown.

Snoke will NOT have a chair or throne in that one, unfortunately. 

So is this the lineup as of now?

- Snoke (Buildable)

- Luke (Buildable)

- ? (Buildable)

- UCS BB-8

- UCS Millennium Falcon

- ?

- ?

- ?

- ?

- Resistance Bomber

- First Order Heavy Assault Walker

- First Order Star Destroyer

Edited by GryffindorResistance

Just now, GryffindorResistance said:

Thanks! That's awesome! And yeah, obviously no chair, I'll build my own!

I am not aware of the other 2 builds, assuming they are not going to be Rey, Finn, Poe, Kylo Ren or Captain Phasma as we just got them last year.

There may be a variation of one or two but I don't want to start a discussion on this as that is for the wishlist forum.

40 minutes ago, RetroInferno said:

Is there a way to send a 40 oz of booze to the unfortunate souls to have to moderate this thread? 

That would be great, thanks.

1 hour ago, All in the Reflexes said:

Is the set the same piece count or did i imagine one of the leakers saying it was about 7000 pieces? For an extra 2k it surely has an interior of some sort or maybe a crazy display stand for it!?

There has been a lot of discussion about this on previous pages. Please don't repeat the same questions over and over. Thanks.

And since there's no tangible information, it's mere speculation.

1 hour ago, RetroInferno said:

3 mods message in 2 days to stay on topic and here we are speculating on a shopped potato shot faker than the crimean refferendum.

Hurrah for the 2018 thread!

I drink Ardbeg so feel free to send it my way anytime Retroinferno!!!  In fact, when I make it over to Bovington in 2 years, we can both kill a bottle!

As has been stated, let's wait on the jacked up picture before we believe it.  I know it's coming, others know it's coming, so hang in there.  Besides, the pics online never do the actual build justice.

1 hour ago, GryffindorResistance said:

So is this the lineup as of now?

- Snoke (Buildable)

- Luke (Buildable)

- ? (Buildable)

- UCS BB-8

- UCS Millennium Falcon

- ?

- ?

- ?

- ?

- Resistance Bomber

- First Order Heavy Assault Walker

- First Order Star Destroyer

Kylo Ren's TIE (Pics are being seen online but I cannot confirm the pics, but the set I can definitely confirm).

Your also missing another Buildable figure and the Advent Calendar.