Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

We need to stop asking people what they confirmed or didn't confirm. Please only talk about the new sets, or share substantiated new rumors.

9 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

And one more thing: there are seven sets, and one of them is the mentioned "set without minifigures".

So there are not 8, but 7. And six with minifigures. At least what we get in the EU. And what retailers get in their lists.

Then Kylo's ship, the Canto Bight speeder/horse and the Crait ship are the remaining three?

40 minutes ago, doclord said:

Right, but leaks have confirmed two vehicles of note on Canto Bight, namely

Reveal hidden contents

DJ's ship (which he may just steal) and the fancy landspeeder that chases Finn and Rose when they're on the Favier (space horse)

Well, Canto Bight speeder will still be considered vehicle and not playset. But I think in 2018 we will get some TLJ location based sets.

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Well, Canto Bight speeder will still be considered vehicle and not playset. But I think in 2018 we will get some TLJ location based sets.

I think so too. There's another ship that is reported and hasn't been shown as a set but may be too big to be $150, so it'll either be D2C or a $200 summer set..

Snoke's giant black super destroyer

The Republic Fighter Tank is the first LEGO set in a while that has made me want to rush out and buy it on release. Everything about it seems pretty much spot on to me. Design-wise it looks great, includes four minifigures (two of which are exclusive) and has a surprising price-per-part ratio for the (excellent) price. I love Republic and Imperial ground vehicles, and I was kicking myself for not picking up the original version so I'm happy they are remaking it, even if it is smaller (it seems closer to scale anyway).

There is two more pictures of the interior of the Resistance Bomber and the First order star destroyer

Was really hoping that the guy wouldn't get caught so we could see the other sets, but apparently they catched him.

I guess since the sets include minor (?) spoilers, Lucasfilm pressured LEGO to find the source of these leaks.

51 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

There is two more pictures of the interior of the Resistance Bomber and the First order star destroyer

The usual place?

1 hour ago, Sneakguest said:

Wait, do you mean the back of the boxes? We saw those long ago.

The walker looks interesting, but weird with the shaggy beard. Like that flying dog thing from Neverending Story or Sebulba or something

17 hours ago, clover said:

I just hope nobody will be fired because of this leak...

Only fired? Unless you mean "fired" like at the start of Episode VII on Jakku

ie fired upon, or set on fire

37 minutes ago, Artanis I said:

Only fired? Unless you mean "fired" like at the start of Episode VII on Jakku

Fired... out of a cannon and into the sun.

I'm not that disappointed by not seeing the rest of the sets. I'm just thankful we got to see what we did this early. 

The star destroyer looks great. Looks like there's a minifigure elevator at the back of the ship. I can't tell if it's hand operated or gear operated though.

6 hours ago, Bolingbroke said:

Glad, for once, that the revealed sets are rubbish. That way I can spend it on the UCS MF.

Totally agree... resistance bomber looks like a water pistol, super star destroyer flat as a pancake and the at-at seems unfinished.

9 hours ago, Mamma Mia Bricks said:

Was really hoping that the guy wouldn't get caught so we could see the other sets, but apparently they catched him.

I guess since the sets include minor (?) spoilers, Lucasfilm pressured LEGO to find the source of these leaks.

These were going to be revealed officially in September so it doesn't include spoiler in Lucasfilm's mind.

Everyone is gonna end up loving these sets when official images and reviews come out...

I for one love the Resistance Bomber, it's a very unique craft with an interior to boot!

I simply can't afford Lego being as good as it is at the moment. I want all these sets, will probably have to pass on the destroyer if I want the Falcon...

Frankly, I think it's just the same as 10179 except for the radar and possibly minifigs.

I bet they threw some 300-400+ pieces in the exterior. Why does it look like TLG keeps re-releasing the same stuff in some themes?

Although I might get it and hope it breaks the 6000-piece number:wink:

Edited by Jockos