Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

4 minutes ago, Martinouchou said:

We don't care who posted it on imgur.

Touchy, aren't we?

I thought the images were first uploaded on imgur.

Also, the text on imgur makes it look like the person who posted it there was going to upload pix of the other 4 sets.

Just now, Jedi-Bendu said:

Touchy, aren't we?

I thought the images were first uploaded on imgur.

Also, the text on imgur makes it look like the person who posted it there was going to upload pix of the other 4 sets.

Yes that's what was supposed to happen. He said when he got back to work he would post them. But we're still waiting. And I'm not "touchy" I was just stating it came from Instagram so whoever posted them on imgur is irrelevant. It's just a fact, I wasn't trying to be mean in any way. Also if you quote me, don't change what I'm saying by only quoting half of the phrase :wink:

Edited by Martinouchou

Just now, Martinouchou said:

Yes that's what was supposed to happen. He said when he got back to work he would post them. But we're still waiting. And I'm not "touchy" I was just stating it came from Instagram so whoever posted them on imgur is irrelevant. It's just a fact, I wasn't trying to be mean in any way. 

Ok, we're cool then. :)

Still, the question is who said the other 4 would be posted after work?

xsilentcommando posted that text on imgur..... while Deltacustoms posted the first pix on instagram.

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

That republic bumber is a sensational set! So many play features and the quality of the build looks great. Really impressed with the standard of the sets so far, they all look like a bit of thought went in to them.

On 5/26/2017 at 5:13 PM, Richpepperell said:

Brilliant - I'm not working! 

Literally the third year in a row that my first day back to work from my "weekend" is on Force Friday.

The first images were in fact, not firstly posted by Delta Customs. He tends to take credit for all his "leaks" that people actually supply him with. The images were first posted by a now removed source on his facebook page as he has also got into serious bother with Disney and Lego and you all will most likely not see any leaks by anyone at this time due to the claims.

Just now, xSilent-Commando said:

The first images were in fact, not firstly posted by Delta Customs. He tends to take credit for all his "leaks" that people actually supply him with. The images were first posted by a now removed source on his facebook page as he has also got into serious bother with Disney and Lego and you all will most likely not see any leaks by anyone at this time due to the claims.

Oh okay, thanks for the info ! Well what we've seen has been enough for me, I can wait three months for the rest :) Also, I don't understand why people would risk their job and a lawsuit just so we would see pictures a few months early. That's beyond me.. ^^

Edited by Martinouchou

6 minutes ago, Martinouchou said:

Oh okay, thanks for the info ! Well what we've seen has been enough for me, I can wait three months for the rest :)

I've heard of snip its of the remaining sets but cannot confirm or deny anything and I don't want to say anything incase it is false information etc.

Pabo Hidalgo says:

The stone huts on Ach-To are actually the homes of guardians who protect the first Jedi Temple on the planet so a set in the future or this wave may have a hut build...

Leia and Luke may be in a set together (Luke is apparently in 75187 with Kylo etc) as they have a re-union in the film. 

"We will see the face of Captain Phasma in The Last Jedi, but the face from the photograph, in which she appears next to Kylo Ren and General Hux, does not represent her appearance in the movie."

Captain Phasma won't have Gwendoline Christie's real face and will be different in the film, but Phasma is officially re-confirmed as still have woman features... I think Lego will give her a black head to prevent spoilers?

Edited by xSilent-Commando

3 minutes ago, xSilent-Commando said:

"We will see the face of Captain Phasma in The Last Jedi, but the face from the photograph, in which she appears next to Kylo Ren and General Hux, does not represent her appearance in the movie."

Captain Phasma won't have Gwendoline Christie's real face and will be different in the film, but Phasma is officially re-confirmed as still have woman features... I think Lego will give her a black head to prevent spoilers?

Great news. :pir-laugh:

Just now, Jedi-Bendu said:

Great news. :pir-laugh:

It me even be a female alien beneath... Or she might be badly burnt on half her face or badly scratched or distorted like Cornellius Evazan from ANH.

9 minutes ago, xSilent-Commando said:

It me even be a female alien beneath... Or she might be badly burnt on half her face or badly scratched or distorted like Cornellius Evazan from ANH.

Can not imagine Phasma being "alien" given the Empire and aliens, but burnt for sure.

One disappointment I do have with the Sequel Trilogy so far is the lack of prominent aliens. Maz played a very small role in TFA, and Chewie is always there, but I think with advances in CG, costuming etc we need more alien characters in saga and standalone movies.

In Rogue One we got a few Aliens but barely any screen time, including Moroff who was included in the Y-Wing set (75172)

Would like to see one of the main characters as a humanoid alien i.e.Twi’lek.

Just now, AussieSamurai said:

Can not imagine Phasma being "alien" given the Empire and aliens, but burnt for sure.

What about Thrawn ? She might be the Thrawn of this new era ^^

Edited by Martinouchou

Just now, Martinouchou said:

What about Thrawn ? She might be the Thrawn of this new era ^^

Meh...

Just now, AussieSamurai said:

One disappointment I do have with the Sequel Trilogy so far is the lack of prominent aliens. Maz played a very small role in TFA, and Chewie is always there, but I think with advances in CG, costuming etc we need more alien characters in saga and standalone movies.

In Rogue One we got a few Aliens but barely any screen time, including Moroff who was included in the Y-Wing set (75172)

Would like to see one of the main characters as a humanoid alien i.e.Twi’lek.

What about Snoke?...

What if Phasma is possibly like a human but not always? Remember Zam Wessell? Something like that would be interesting. They are limiting alien screen time as it is proved that audiences would much rather see a real humanoid acting than an alien constantly talking or the puppet moving which can sometimes be obviously a puppet to specific viewers, unlike us we see it as a real story that happened "a long time ago" and these aren't puppets, these are true heroes and legends.

6 hours ago, jamie75 said:

I hadn't heard of this one yet. I swear if you don't check this thread several times a day, you miss something. 

Hopefully it is something like Anio's!!

Nether have I! By "buildable figure", do we mean Ultrabuild? That would make this the first droid for the Ultrabuild line.

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Nether have I! By "buildable figure", do we mean Ultrabuild? That would make this the first droid for the Ultrabuild line.

By "buildable figure" he means "buildable figure".. that's what LEGO calls them: https://www.lego.com/en-GB/videos/themes/star-wars/introducing-lego-star-wars-buildable-figures-728206f2a4514a65aedc2fdba1a0c043##sp=230

So, will 75181 be a buildable figure or battle pack somewhere down the line?  Will they ever have a set numbered 75143?

Edited by JPN366

43 minutes ago, Martinouchou said:

Back in february Sir von Lego and Kevii said (not literally, but I quote: )

On 10-2-2017 at 6:14 PM, Kevii23 said:

It's a sphere, a droid in the movie(s) and it's been called right a few times over the last few pages.

Need any more hints?

It's one of the 4 'missing' TLJ sets if I'm correct. I don't believe it's the same scale as the buildable figs from your link.

Not only that, but someone made e comment about it not being the first time an ideas set ended up as a set outside that channel, and the ideas BB8 was not that small.

though again, it was said that BB was rather disappointing, so I'm not expecting R2 scale nor quality.

I want to be very clear here, so be forewarned:

Under no circumstances should any member on Eurobricks post links to leaked images on the forums. If you post leaked images here, or if you post links to leaked images here, you will be banned. We have a zero tolerance policy on members using Eurobricks as a means to publicly pass around illegally obtained images. 

You may discuss the images if you wish, but under no circumstances are you allowed to host or post them here. 

Thanks. :thumbup:

28 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Back in february Sir von Lego and Kevii said (not literally, but I quote: )

It's one of the 4 'missing' TLJ sets if I'm correct. I don't believe it's the same scale as the buildable figs from your link.

The UCS BB-8 is actually NOT one of the 7 sets, it is a separate set and part of The Last Jedi Wave. The UCS Falcon is set to be released August 1st. The Last Jedi sets and UCS BB-8 is September 1st. Sir Von must have gotten mixed up as my source who was the one that firstly posted TLJ Box images has said there are 7 "System sets" which to me sounds like ones with minifigures.

Just now, xSilent-Commando said:

The UCS BB-8 is actually NOT one of the 7 sets, it is a separate set and part of The Last Jedi Wave. The UCS Falcon is set to be released August 1st. The Last Jedi sets and UCS BB-8 is September 1st. Sir Von must have gotten mixed up as my source who was the one that firstly posted TLJ Box images has said there are 7 "System sets" which to me sounds like ones with minifigures.

August 1 for the UCS MF ? Are you sure ? Just so I know exactly how much time I have to save some money !

2 hours ago, xSilent-Commando said:

Lemme clarify, in no where did I ever claim the pictures were mine, unless that's what you get from "Swipe Left. " I never did post a source because of CM4Sci leading me to believe it was someone else and would not specify. 

I do suppose you are in fact agitated towards me for not mentioning you for showing me the watermarked pictures. Lemme get this straight too, I credit the people who take the pictures when I know who they are/when they ask me to. I appreciate you showing them to me but that's not how I work. 

1 minute ago, Delta Customs said:

Lemme clarify, in no where did I ever claim the pictures were mine, unless that's what you get from "Swipe Left. " I never did post a source because of CM4Sci leading me to believe it was someone else and would not specify. 

I do suppose you are in fact agitated towards me for not mentioning you for showing me the watermarked pictures. Lemme get this straight too, I credit the people who take the pictures when I know who they are/when they ask me to. I appreciate you showing them to me but that's not how I work. 

You have definitely seen many people crediting you for revealing TLJ images and other leaks but you don't go on their posts and say "I only posted them" then you don't even say "Thanks To..." so and so. I am not "agitated" in any way, Delta. I never sent you any photos. I got them from a source who has now went quiet and his whole social media is removed now because he sent me the leaks and I sent a Czech Republican person (Who I won't name) that sent them to Mike Zeroh (YouTuber) that then posted them and you read everyone's posts/tweets/comments/messages etc that says "You stole these from Delta Customs" and you kept quiet about it the whole time. Continue this please in private messages and not on this as it is not staying on topic.