Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

I love how many pilots are involved in the Bomber and how different it is, plus Holdo is a great figure.

37 minutes ago, doclord said:

We know one of them is Kylo's ship with Luke in it, and I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that another one of them is a Canto Bight speeder with Finn.

That leaves two mystery sets, and I'm willing to bet there will be another Resistance ship, but would it be the A-wing when we just got an A-wing this year? Is there another Resistance ship from TFA we haven't gotten?

I'd assume one is the Crait skimmer from the trailer. It would make sense to sell it in the wave with the Walker so kids can buy both and recreate that battle. If we're not getting an Acht-To set, I guess the other one might have something to do with Phasma? Some kind of generic First Order vehicle like the 2015 troop transporter. Or perhaps something with Leia, though I'm not sure what kind of set it could be.

On another note, has anyone noticed that the new Rey has the same torso as the TFA Rey, except with colours swapped? It's the same with the legs as well, the printing has been mirrored from the TFA figure and colour swapped. A bit disappointing, unless she does have a second costume later in the film that looks similar to her TFA costume.

Edited by JoshSpills

Just now, JoshSpills said:

On another note, has anyone noticed that the new Rey has the same torso as the TFA Rey, except with colours swapped?

False.

I need to see clearer pictures of the walker to determine if I like the design or not. I love walkers. The bomber does look interesting but not a lot of interior. That many pilots in that ship is great.

Edited by ChiefPie

4 minutes ago, deskp said:

False.

Not that I don't believe you, but it would be helpful if you could point out the differences for me...

48 minutes ago, doclord said:

We know one of them is Kylo's ship with Luke in it, and I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that another one of them is a Canto Bight speeder with Finn.

That leaves two mystery sets, and I'm willing to bet there will be another Resistance ship, but would it be the A-wing when we just got an A-wing this year? Is there another Resistance ship from TFA we haven't gotten?

-Crait skimmer

-Airspeeder

-Kylo's ship

-BB-8 (buildable fig; the already mentioned 'set without minifigs')

Just now, Jedi-Bendu said:

-Crait skimmer

-Airspeeder

-Kylo's ship

I'm guessing then:

Crait: Rose, Phasma, Leia, resistance dude

Speeder: Finn, two Canto Bight Fellas

Kylo's: Kylo, Luke and two Knights

Am I close?

7 hours ago, xSilent-Commando said:

The black BB-9E unit has a NEW MOLDED head as it is not the same as BB-8's, it is infact a smaller version of the R5 Unit's head. Just noticed this! :D

Hmmm. You're the one who posted the leaked pix on imgur (well, you have the same name as the poster). What happened with the other 4 sets you said you were gonna post after work?

1 hour ago, doclord said:

I'm guessing then:

Am I close?

I have no idea... Kylo and Luke is what I've heard, and I guess Finn and Rose will together in a set. As for the rest: I'm just as curious as you are! :)

Edited by Jedi-Bendu
typo

Just now, doclord said:

I'm guessing then:

Am I close?

I think Rose will come in Finn's set. The rest sounds plausible.

I like the way the gorilla AT-AT looks. But I hope from a movie standpoint that's it's called gorilla because it can climb cliffs or at least jump or something

Ok, so...

Resistance Bomber looks amazing, I love the build, many play features, it can fit all the minifigures inside. Minifigures look amazing too! I don't like Poe Dameron's outfit, but I like Vice Admiral Holdo! Pilots are amazing, and Resistance Gunner Paige is Rose's sister. I won't buy it, but still amazing.

First Order Heavy Assault Walker is incredible!!! So giant! I love dark grey and head. Play features are awesome too. 6-Stud shooter, another shooter in his head, you can move legs and interior inside! Great choice of minifigures, Jedi Rey looks sooo amazing in that Jedi suit, Poe Dameron looks amazing too, Resistance Trooper is great, Stormtroopee too, and I really like Walker Pilot! Must buy!

Star Destroyer looks awesome. So big, it opens like it should, and some nice interior, stud shooter, play feature that you can take it on your fingers and fly (like super star destroyer), you can take Snoke up to Kylo hologram and there is command room. Officer and Pilot look very good, two Stormtroopers are nice too. BB-9E looks amazing! Snoke... I don't know if I like him. I won't judge until better pictures come out. Maybe I will buy it, but I don't know.

So, now we don't know what 75176, 75177 and 75179 are going to be, because @Stash2Sixx info was fake. We know we will get Kylo TIE Advanced and Speeder and...

I told ya Star Destroyer is going to be the largest set.

26 minutes ago, Juke said:

I like the way the gorilla AT-AT looks. But I hope from a movie standpoint that's it's called gorilla because it can climb cliffs or at least jump or something

It is not called Gorilla Walker, it's called First Order Heavy Assault Walker.

1 hour ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

I hadn't heard of this one yet. I swear if you don't check this thread several times a day, you miss something. 

Hopefully it is something like Anio's!!

23 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So, now we don't know what 75176, 75177 and 75179 are going to be, because @Stash2Sixx info was fake.

Fake?

75188 -

Subtheme: The Last Jedi
Release: Fall 2017

Price: E 109.99
Pieces:
Minifigs: Poe?, Pilot, Officer?
Source(s): Reliable Info Source

75189 -

Release: Fall 2017

Price: E 139.99
Pieces:
Minifigs: 2 Stormtroopers? Rey?, ?, Luke?
Source(s): Reliable Info Source

????

Release: Fall 2017

Price:  E 149.99
Pieces: ?
Minifigs: ?
Source(s):

75188 does have Poe, a pilot and Holdo can be seen as an officer

75189: Stormtrooper=check, Rey=check. As for Luke, he did have a questionmark next to his name.

Just now, jamie75 said:

I hadn't heard of this one yet. I swear if you don't check this thread several times a day, you miss something. 

Hopefully it is something like Anio's!!

It has been mentioned several times. But yes: I agree that you have to check on a regular basis!

24 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's nicknamed Gorilla walker (just like the AT-ST is a chicken walker) because of the front legs.

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

5 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Fake?

75188 does have Poe, a pilot and Holdo can be seen as an officer

75189: Stormtrooper=check, Rey=check. As for Luke, he did have a questionmark next to his name.

It's nicknamed Gorilla walker (just like the AT-ST is a chicken walker) because of the front legs.

Poe is okay, there is a pilot, but there is no officer, and there are two more minifigures (counting officer, but there is no officer).

Rey is okay, Stormtrooper is okay, but there is no Luke and no second Stormtrooper but Walker Driver.

It's just a nickname, so it doesn't have to do things like gorilla.

2 hours ago, doclord said:

I'm guessing then:

Am I close?

If the Crait is the cheap set then I hope you are right. Would be good to get Phasma in a cheap set.

10 hours ago, JoshSpills said:

Does anyone know what happened to the original Imgur post which hinted at a Luke polybag? Did it get taken down?

Are you talking about this? First comment.

7 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

6do2ho/lego_tlj_sets_part_2_2_more_box_backs

Are you talking about this? First comment.

No, the post on imgur. Not sure if I can post a link to *snip*

Look at the comment below:

Back Of Boxes. I'll post the other 4 sets as I get back from work. There is also a polybag of a dark grey version of Luke? He is in the Ren set in his standard robes. You'll see it tonight however.

The name of the person who posted this is the same as that of a user who posted on the previous page... so I was wondering if he can post the other pix as well.

Edited by Captain Nemo
Nope, but thanks for asking!

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yes, that is what LEGO named them. LEGO often renames sets because other companies have the rights to the name. For example, the Clone Turbo Tank named by LEGO, is actually called the HAVw A6 Juggernaut. But I think it was Hasbro had the rights to the name, or something along those lines. 

There are a couple articles that named them the 'gorilla walker', which I'm sure is just a nick name given to it by its appearance from Lucas Arts. But after all, that's how the Tie fighter and X-wing got their original names from George Lucas because of how they looked. So I wouldn't be surprised if the name sticks. 

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-8-last-jedi-first-order-gorilla-walkers/

6 minutes ago, AussieSamurai said:

So it looks we will be waiting a bit longer to see the other 4 sets.......

You reckon he got caught?

1 hour ago, JoshSpills said:

You reckon he got caught?

I think he certainly received a threatening legal email, if not a C&D

22 hours ago, xSilent-Commando said:

This user has back of the box pics for all 3 sets. In the First Order star Destroyer set it does show that Snoke has no "seat" or throne but he can use the elevator for him to go up to another area. There is also a transparent blue hologram mold of Kylo Ren and a Black/Red interior.

The Resistance Bomber has a good interior and can fit all minifigures inside.

The AT-AT Walker does have no interior at all. 

EDIT: The user has also said at the bottom of the post under the images that there is a promotional version of Luke in dark robes and his casual version in the Kylo Ren set. He/She also says that will post the other 4 remaining sets soon. :)

*snip*

You have the same name as 'that user' who posted the pix on imgur.

Coincidence? :wink:

Xc.jpg

XC1.jpg

Edited by Jedi-Bendu