Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

14 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

FO officer, FO shuttle pilot, Snoke, and FO BB droid.

Also a Stormtrooper sergeant with white pauldron.

Picked up the Bounty Hunter Battle Pack and Vader Transformation set today. The figures in both are just absolutely outstanding. The biggest throwaway for me is probably Palpatine and Dengar, since I have them both already. However, the rest of the figures are superb. Love the 4-LOM minifig and scarred Anakin, wonderful printing and detail on both. I've finally got my hands on Bossk and IG-88 so I'm most pleased, and I quite like the Vader with the scarred head underneath instead of the usual, RotJ head.

This is from the first page:

75188 -
Price: E 109.99
Minifigs: Poe?, Pilot, Officer?

75189 -
Price:  E 149.99
2 Stormtroopers? Rey?, ?, Luke?

Most of the minifig info according to Stash2Sixx's trusted source is correct, except there is no Luke in 75189 (it's Poe) and one 1 of the FO Stormtrooper is actually a Walker Driver but the mould is the same so I guess it could be easily mistaken as FO Stormtrooper.

As for the estimated price... I see now why this wave is expensive. Those are quite big sets! Hopefully the other sets are more affordable.

This user has back of the box pics for all 3 sets. In the First Order star Destroyer set it does show that Snoke has no "seat" or throne but he can use the elevator for him to go up to another area. There is also a transparent blue hologram mold of Kylo Ren and a Black/Red interior.

The Resistance Bomber has a good interior and can fit all minifigures inside.

The AT-AT Walker does have no interior at all. 

EDIT: The user has also said at the bottom of the post under the images that there is a promotional version of Luke in dark robes and his casual version in the Kylo Ren set. He/She also says that will post the other 4 remaining sets soon. :)

*snip*

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't post confidential images

Have we heard anything about the next UCS set? 

Also given we are getting Snoke in a set, is it safe to assume he will be appearing in the movie  as a character and not a hologram? 

Just now, Legoman123 said:

Have we heard anything about the next UCS set? 

Also given we are getting Snoke in a set, is it safe to assume he will be appearing in the movie  as a character and not a hologram? 

Apparently yes, Maybe the hologram just showed him looking like black as holograms don't show proper colour and he had gold in TFA when talking with Kylo as well as Hux.

Out of everything in these sets, my favorite part is the First Order Walker Driver. That's one cool helmet.

I'll admit my initial opinion and reaction to the First Order walker shifts slightly to a more positive light seeing the backside of the box. It's definitely a more aesthetic angle than the front of the box. The Star Destroyer kind of shifts more positive as well. Still not interested in the Resistance bomber, though. Physical, in-the-flesh photos of the sets (and the rest to be leaked/released) will be great to see!

Thanks for the pictures of the TLJ-sets!
Though there's nothing worth buying among them for me, I find these very amazing and have hope for the ones yet to be revealed :sweet:

Regards,
Mitch

I have a strong sense that Luke and Rey will be in an Ach-To set together, with Rey wearing her Resistance outfit from the end on TFA. 

These larger sets we've seen so far look pretty fantastic to me. While the figure selection doesn't seem amazing (mainly in the FO Star Destoryer, should've had at least one more unique character like Hux or something) the sets themselves are amazing, particularly the Bomber. Kinda lame but understandable to see a piece reuse for Amilyn.

I really can't wait to see those other sets. This wave is looking like it's gonna surpass the TFA wave in terms of quality.

Wow those pics of the star destroyer; it's  is surprinsingly ''small'' compared to the 2014 one once all openned up.

I'm quite hyped up for the rest of the images tonight! 

Even just my local toy store had all the sets outside the Arrowhead and Hyperdrive Ring sets available. I think I'll save the Republic Tank for another time, not really that interesting of a set in my opinion, but not a bad set at all. Still umm-ing and ahh-ing with that Quadjumper, too. On the one hand, I want it, since it's cool, but on the other hand I'm not too keen on its price, nor am I too keen on its pretty boring minifig selection.

To be honest, saving my money for the TLJ sets now. I have the Phantom II ready to build so I'll keep that aside to hold me over. I'll be purchasing the Walker and whatever set Luke's in (obviously). The Star Destroyer doesn't appeal to me, even with Snoke. I'd quite like him in minifig form but I can wait. I don't have the 2014 walker so this one would be a nice compromise. 

After seeing that resistance trooper in the Walker set, I'm wondering if they might actually feature more in TLJ. Maybe it's time to buy up some of the cheap resistance battle packs I keep ignoring!

20 minutes ago, Richpepperell said:

After seeing that resistance trooper in the Walker set, I'm wondering if they might actually feature more in TLJ. Maybe it's time to buy up some of the cheap resistance battle packs I keep ignoring!

Was thinking the same. Let's see if they're included in another set aswell. 

Really hope this guy will upload the pictures today, literally can't wait to see the other sets.

Also, Lego announces the sets with the official pictures shortly after they get leaked (usually a couple of weeks or a month). So what's your guess on how long till we get to see the official pics?

Just now, Mamma Mia Bricks said:

Really hope this guy will upload the pictures today, literally can't wait to see the other sets.

Also, Lego announces the sets with the official pictures shortly after they get leaked (usually a couple of weeks or a month). So what's your guess on how long till we get to see the official pics?

Not really a guess.. September 1st. Force Friday 2. No big surprises there.. It's been a while since it's planned like that. No official Star Wars product for the next movie is to be announced until that day.

Edited by Martinouchou

Ya I totally agree! I'm more interested in seeing the sets with Luke and possibly Leia! We know Rose is in one of the sets. 

1 minute ago, Martinouchou said:

Not really a guess.. September 1st. Force Friday 2. No big surprises there.. It's been a while since it's planned like that. No official Star Wars product for the next movie is to be announced until that day.

I tought that Force Friday was the day when they actually released the sets. Does anyone actually know when they are going to be released then?

I tought that Force Friday was the day when they actually released the sets. Does anyone actually know when they are going to be released then?

Force Friday too.. they announce and release them the exact same day..

9 minutes ago, Martinouchou said:

Force Friday too.. they announce and release them the exact same day..

Oh I see, I guess for the whole no spoiler thing.

Thanks for clearing this for me!