Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

16 hours ago, Helghan said:

Thanks, but you're not a mod. That's also subjective. The intended user was correct in that it was SW related and the main point was about the Scarif Captain. As you can tell I'm an Imperial fan and that's a common insult to describe Rebels and Pirates. Move along now.

No, but I am a mod.  If you're smart enough to come up with that kind of a crafty joke, you should also be smart enough to realize that jokes and sarcasm don't always transfer well over the internet in written form.

Please people, think twice before you click on the submit reply button.

30 minutes ago, BrickLord123 said:

Can anyone in the UK confirm that the Republic Fighter tank is £20 anyway else except Smyths?

Hi, we will only know when they hit the shelves what price they will be to retailers but I think it's safe to say it will be £20. The arrive 1st June if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, it's on Amazon for £20 already so that pretty much confirms it :sweet:

Guys, the past 3 pages have more posts with opinions than verified rumors. Please keep your opinions posted elsewhere!

Summer sets are starting to pop up in the US. I went hunting for discounted sets at Walmart today and found the Clone tank, Tracker 1, BH BP, and FO BP.

Any idea when we might get the list of names for the winter wave?

Last I heard the 2018 rumour threads were made, the mods are just waiting for the correct time to put the thread up. Patience, good sir.

WARNING TLJ SPOILER 

Supposedly chewbacca is going to be balding in The Last Jedi. I wonder if they will do a new mold for him or just do printing for his already existing mold. Here's a (leaked) picture of what he looks like

(this is not what he looks like...) 600.jpg

Edited by Franklinw1234

24 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

WARNING TLJ SPOILER 

Hide contents

Supposedly chewbacca is going to be balding in The Last Jedi. I wonder if they will do a new mold for him or just do printing for his already existing mold. Here's a (leaked) picture of what he looks like 600.jpg

Don't forget to cite your sources! http://www.theonion.com/graphic/leaked-last-jedi-footage-reveals-chewbacca-balding-56108

Yikes, that looks bad. I hope this is just a joke or something, it is the 40th anniversary of ANH after all (Happy Birthday ANH!!!).

2 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

That website mostly spams you with ads. I got it off Reddit, and they got it off there.

Ok but you do realize what The Onion is right?

3 hours ago, Deathstroke77 said:

Last I heard the 2018 rumour threads were made, the mods are just waiting for the correct time to put the thread up. Patience, good sir.

Indeed. Thanks for the reply. 

8 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

What happened with the announcement of the new USC today? Seems like the rumor was incorrect... =(

I'm pretty sure someone just said "wouldn't it be cool if they announced it on Thursday". It was never a proper rumour as far as I recall. 

12 hours ago, BrickLord123 said:

Can anyone in the UK confirm that the Republic Fighter tank is £20 anyway else except Smyths?

I bought it in Toys R Us for £19.99 in Sheffield. So I would say that is the price everywhere.

The rest of the prices in Toys R Us were:

Battlepacks £11.99

Darth Vaders Transformation £ 19.99

Quadjumper £54.99

Tracker 1 £64.99

Rathtar Escape £84.99

Arrowhead £84.99

13 hours ago, BrickLord123 said:

Hi, I saw it in a Tescos (Newmarket, Suffolk) yesterday for £19.99. I didn't grab it, but I did get the Bounty Hunter Battlepack for £9.49. It wasn't in their system yet so someone did it manually. It seems like a good deal for a tenner, but I am not sure if this is some pricing mishap. The label on the shelf clearly said £9.49 for it though. 

6 hours ago, nikhkin said:

I'm pretty sure someone just said "wouldn't it be cool if they announced it on Thursday". It was never a proper rumour as far as I recall. 

Maybe not, but pretty disappointed with lego that they did nothing special at all yesterday, SW is still their biggest franchise.  

Additionally, it's pretty late for being just 3 months away of releasing the TLJ sets and there is still not even an accurate complete list of the sets to come...

2 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

Maybe not, but pretty disappointed with lego that they did nothing special at all yesterday, SW is still their biggest franchise.  

Additionally, it's pretty late for being just 3 months away of releasing the TLJ sets and there is still not even an accurate complete list of the sets to come...

I'm pretty sure all the big names associated with the Star Wars IP are trying to keep any and all information about the trilogy movies in complete wraps.

3 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

There is a list somewhere, but people are pretty fearful of sharing it. For example, when Kylo's ship was leaked someone confirmed that it had a set.