Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Sorry if it has been stated elsewhere but do we have a confirmed release date for these sets in the UK?

Any piece count and price for the Jedi Starfighter? I'm really looking forward to the set and will look to pick it up, after over 2 years of not getting a set. 

Saw a rathar set for sell today here at Walmart in the Houston Texas area.Price I beleive was 74.00 dollars??

Edited by KevinYoung

18 hours ago, Brickdad said:

I know, especially for the display models. Why do they have those really ugly black stands? Is it a cost thing? Well, it surely aint a design thing. 

You mean the ones on the UCS models?

Because so are there so you display the ship without having to just lay it on the ground.

They are all made to be removable you dont have to use them you know.

6 hours ago, Forest westly said:

Because so are there so you display the ship without having to just lay it on the ground.

They are all made to be removable you dont have to use them you know.

Umm, well, duh!!! Yes, I know they are stands. My point, and I believe the other person's point also, is that why are the stands made of black lego parts? Imagine how good they would look if the stands were clear. 

2 minutes ago, Brickdad said:

Umm, well, duh!!! Yes, I know they are stands. My point, and I believe the other person's point also, is that why are the stands made of black lego parts? Imagine how good they would look if the stands were clear. 

So... they would be more prone to breaking (Because transparent plastic is more brittle) and it would be difficult to read the text on them?

6 minutes ago, LordLEGOtube said:

So... they would be more prone to breaking (Because transparent plastic is more brittle) and it would be difficult to read the text on them?

But the text is on a sticker. Well, I never knew clear pieces were more brittle. Every day is a school day!

4 hours ago, Brickdad said:

But the text is on a sticker.

The sticker is always the same colour as the stand, e.g. Black. 

I think the black is just so it is simple and doesn't take away from the model itself, it's just always been that way so I don't see the point of changing it up.

Does anyone saw the summer  sets in the Netherlands ???

I don't know if I can ask this question in this thread.

Edited by Jedibob

3 hours ago, Brickdad said:

If I could get clear bricks to replace the black ones for my, yet unbuilt, Slave 1 I know I would.

Let's get back on topic shall we.

Please discuss the UCS stand in a different topic.

2 hours ago, Jedibob said:

I think you can, but I must admit I am not 100% sure :look: I will ask @Stash2Sixx

For what it's worth, I haven't seen the sets yet.

3 hours ago, Jedibob said:

Sure, that constitutes pertinent news for your specific location.

On 5/16/2017 at 5:14 AM, Scorch_Mat said:

Sorry if it has been stated elsewhere but do we have a confirmed release date for these sets in the UK?

If you were really sorry, you would look back a few pages to get your info!  Be sure to read what you missed!

I had a nice online chat with a Lego eomplyee (about some missing pieces) today and asked him when the UCS Falcon was coming. His response was very tongue in cheek - 'interesting question, I don't have any information on such a set at the moment' and 'I sure would love to see that set soon ?' 

I know this isn't confirmation but come on! I am 100% certain it's coming based on all the little teasers and Stash2sixx...

Edited by adamtea

22 minutes ago, adamtea said:

I had a nice online chat with a Lego eomplyee (about some missing pieces) today and asked him when the UCS Falcon was coming. His response was very tongue in cheek - 'interesting question, I don't have any information on such a set at the moment' and 'I sure would love to see that set soon ?' 

I know this isn't confirmation but come on! I am 100% certain it's coming based on all the little teasers and Stash2sixx...

Well I believe it's coming, would probably be denounced by now otherwise, 

Although regarding your conversation with the Lego employee, I'm sure it means..... absolutely nothing... That's not a unique answer

I totally agree with your comment about my conversation, it probably means nothing. Like you though, I am a believer...

At this point the Falcon is all but confirmed. I wish LEGO would just announce it already, I'm fed up of seeing the rumour pop up all the time, honestly. Just announce it so we can discuss everything properly, rather than some new tease pop up all the time, it doesn't take a genius to deduce that it's on its way.

1 hour ago, Richpepperell said:

If anyone's interested, R3-M2s head and body are currently on Bricks and Pieces UK. 

The body is 60p and the head is 43p so you're really paying 1.03pounds plus whatever the legs cost for the figure, hopefully this reduces the polybag prove on the aftermarket but I may leave mine sealed and just buy the pieces alone

On 15 mei 2017 at 5:46 PM, Helghan said:

The Republic Fighter tank made an appearance in Clone Wars/ROTS novel and was developed for AoTC so no, it's not Legends.

It is definitely Legends.

About the Fighter Tank, I really like the use of a black bucket handle as a control yoke. As if that wasn't enough for cockpit detailing, it also has one of those printed control panels above the yoke. It is a lot flatter, proportionally, to the last version (in addition to being a lot smaller of course), which I like. They nailed the look of the 'face' on this one. The repulsors are not as thick so the accessories can't be stored inside, rather clumsily on top. Stud shooters are integrated fairly well though, they look like grenade launchers.

The 2008 version had the dual laser cannon on top. This one has no gunner's position or turret. In the (far) future, they could release the beam turret version, or the one with Imperial markings.

35 minutes ago, JekPorkchops said:

It is definitely Legends

The tank has appeared in the RotS novel and is Canon unless it contradicts the movie. However, it's Canon state is irrelevant as it's still a good set and has nothing to do with this threads topic.

Edited by SCREDEYE

3 hours ago, JekPorkchops said:

It is definitely Legends.

About the Fighter Tank, I really like the use of a black bucket handle as a control yoke. As if that wasn't enough for cockpit detailing, it also has one of those printed control panels above the yoke. It is a lot flatter, proportionally, to the last version (in addition to being a lot smaller of course), which I like. They nailed the look of the 'face' on this one. The repulsors are not as thick so the accessories can't be stored inside, rather clumsily on top. Stud shooters are integrated fairly well though, they look like grenade launchers.

The 2008 version had the dual laser cannon on top. This one has no gunner's position or turret. In the (far) future, they could release the beam turret version, or the one with Imperial markings.

It most certainly isn't by Disney's definition of what constitutes as canon after the wipe. Go ahead and be a brick wall, it's not going to suddenly make it "Legends". 

DK considers it Legends and they get their info from LEGO.

Take that as you will.

4 hours ago, LEGOscum said:

DK considers it Legends and they get their info from LEGO.

Take that as you will.

I get my info from Disney and Hidalgo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Regarding the Falcon...Stash's informants are reliable and thus he's just as reliable. If he says it's coming..trust him. 

Edited by Helghan