Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

28 minutes ago, Robianco said:

If you search Millennium Falcon Pillowcase or Millennium Falcon Underpants they also show Coming Soon and that you're ahead of the game. Whether they have some kind of automatic response to searches involving certain keywords I'm not sure but if a pillowcase and underpants are also showing up then I'll assume it's not confirmation of a potential UCS Falcon

True. If the keywords are Millennium and Falcon then it could be any kind of MF. But at this stage they might as well have a banner on their website saying 'UCS Millennium Falcon Coming Soon But We're Keeping It A Secret For Now'. I'm no longer waiting for confirmation. I'm waiting for pictures.

Edited by David Thomsen
tyops

If you could get the same result with another unreleased set I would be more sceptical.

I tried "cargo helicopter" as that set is definitely upcoming in the City Jungle theme, but I got a "Sorry! No results found"

Which, to me, asks the question: Why is the "coming soon" message there for a UCS millennium falcon?

That's confirmation enough for me. I think my wallet just groaned though.

*Edit*

Just tried a search for "hyperdrive booster" and got the coming soon message! So at least that probably means for those who want it, the Jedi fighter will be available from shop@home!

Edited by badgerboy

Someone mentioned something about a May 25th announcement as that's the 40th anniversary of ANH. Someone also mentioned that the original one was made available for preorder months before hand (possibly as a way of seeing how many first production ones they'd need to make). I can definitely see them doing that again. I have strong a feeling pictures are only a few weeks away.

2 hours ago, SandMirror38 said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if you search 'UCS Millennium Falcon' on Shop@Home, you get this message: 

"Coming soon

You're ahead of the game! That product is coming soon. Try again later!"

If that isn't confirmation, I don't know what is! 

Weird thing is "Falcon" and "Millennium" returns the same message. Given that there is the TFA version of the Falcon currently available it should at least return that result. I suspect Lego are the ones trolling AFOLs who are searching for clues. Given the other Easter eggs (eg. Falcon/Exogorth in recent designer vid) it looks like they are having fun with this rumour.

14 hours ago, Franklinw1234 said:

I do like the new torso for Obi Wan and the hair seems fitting because it's wet on Kamino. Is it confirmed that the starfighter is $130?

Obi-Wan's hair was also longer in Attack of the Clones than in Revenge of the Sith, so it works either way.

1 hour ago, Markalus said:

Weird thing is "Falcon" and "Millennium" returns the same message. Given that there is the TFA version of the Falcon currently available it should at least return that result. I suspect Lego are the ones trolling AFOLs who are searching for clues. Given the other Easter eggs (eg. Falcon/Exogorth in recent designer vid) it looks like they are having fun with this rumour.

Searching 'UCS Millennium Falcon', 'Millennium Falcon' or 'Millennium' has not returned any of those results for me. Only the current Falcon comes up along with the retired previous version and the Microfighter.

I checked today at Smyths and the whole summer wave is in including the Vader Transformation.

The UCS search has stopped working for me now. But "hyperdrive booster" still gives the same "coming soon" message!

It's like they got caught red handed, sort of like the guilty child who refuses to admit they drew on the wall in red pen, despite the red pen all over their hands!

6 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Searching 'UCS Millennium Falcon', 'Millennium Falcon' or 'Millennium' has not returned any of those results for me. Only the current Falcon comes up along with the retired previous version and the Microfighter.

Yep. They've "fixed" it pretty quick. I did take a screenshot but I can't post more than a 32kb image on here.

23 minutes ago, Robianco said:

I checked today at Smyths and the whole summer wave is in including the Vader Transformation.

Was the booster ring set there? 

24 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Hmmm, interesting. What store? Already heard the Liverpool store had them on shelf. Also, did you see what price the Vader Transformation was?

18 minutes ago, Brickdad said:

Hmmm, interesting. What store? Already heard the Liverpool store had them on shelf. Also, did you see what price the Vader Transformation was?

I was just confirming the Liverpool store as someone said they didn't have the Vader Transformation at another store. It was £19.99.

20 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

Was the booster ring set there? 

I didn't look for that one, sorry. I looked at the figures of the two Freemakers sets and I did notice the Vader set, BPs, Clone Tank and the Rathtar set.

28 minutes ago, Robianco said:

I was just confirming the Liverpool store as someone said they didn't have the Vader Transformation at another store. It was £19.99.

I didn't look for that one, sorry. I looked at the figures of the two Freemakers sets and I did notice the Vader set, BPs, Clone Tank and the Rathtar set.

Hey robianco, would you be ok with getting a few sets and shipping them locally? I'll definitely pay you

1 minute ago, SCREDEYE said:

Hey robianco, would you be ok with getting a few sets and shipping them locally? I'll definitely pay you

When you say local, how local? I see this is your first post so you can't PM me. 

13 minutes ago, Robianco said:

When you say local, how local? I see this is your first post so you can't PM me. 

I don't want to get specific but I'll say up north near Newcastle. If you're ok with this I'd like to get this done as soon as possible. You can find me on reddit under the same username so we can PM there. I also have a track record of positive sales on ebay, bricklink and reddit under this same username so I hope that helps withdraw any doubts about me.

If you're ok with it do let me know and I'll tell you what I exactly want and I'll send you the money if it's all ok!

Maybe I am the only one who really don't care and don´t want the UCS MF , but I really wish that it will be out even tomorrow, so we finally can move forward to some other and hopefully more interesting sets.  

I agree, @DEAD1974. The Falcon is way too expensive for me, I just kind of want it to be officially confirmed so something else can start flowing round the rumour mill.

Just now, Brickr said:

Picked up the entire summer wave today at my local Smyths! woohoo!

Nice! Was the Booster ring set there? 

I want to get the R3-M2, do you think it will be still avaible with the summer sets?

There is nothing I want right now. I'd buy the A-Wing, but if I can wait to get the Bounty Hunters and Vader's transformation, better.

26 minutes ago, hachiroku said:

I want to get the R3-M2, do you think it will be still avaible with the summer sets?

There is nothing I want right now. I'd buy the A-Wing, but if I can wait to get the Bounty Hunters and Vader's transformation, better.

You can just buy a keychain and you will get R3-M2. That's what I did.

Just now, Fabiwalker said:

You can just buy a keychain and you will get R3-M2. That's what I did.

not in the us ...

Certainly seems that Smyths are breaking rank and releasing the sets early - even though not in their online store. Interesting to hear they are selling the Vader set for £19.99, was under the impression that it would be £24.99. If Lego are selling this online for £24.99 plus £3.95 postage then I think I will forget the VIP points and get it from Smyths. Must phone my local store to check if they have it on their shelves.