Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

6 minutes ago, DEAD1974 said:

so in one sentence - lucky YOU

Or at least lucky people in Liverpool (specifically in the south of the city)

19 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Or at least lucky people in Liverpool (specifically in the south of the city)

Might give my local Smyths a call to see if they have the Bounty Hunter bp and Darth transformation.

There are pics of a hot wheels toy that shows a new First Order Starfighter. Although no one knows what the ship is called this almost certainly confirms  one of the rumored Last Jedi sets. 

As for the Jedi Hyperdrive Ring set, im quite iritated that once again Obi Wan isnt given dual molded legs. The boots wouldve made this set more desire. 

Edited by Forresto

It's a shame I find Lego sets nowadays with too many flaws. That Booster Ring set looks good and then I see the figures and the price and it's just meh. It's a recurring thing with Star Wars sets now which is a shame. Maybe I'm getting too old and grumpy and have too high expectations...

TLJ sets could be promising... I hope. 

The JSF looks better in these pictures, but it's still not as sleek as it should be - the cockpit section is simply too high. The minifigures are somewhat disappointing too, as all 4 are basically identical to their last iterations.

The hyperdrive ring looks pretty good though - the engines are massive.

Don't like the ring on the starfighter, agree witj @Forresto regarding Obi-Wans legs. Another side to his head would've been nice also. Only 1 with the comms is needed...

I do like the new torso for Obi Wan and the hair seems fitting because it's wet on Kamino. Is it confirmed that the starfighter is $130?

3 hours ago, DapperSophist said:

Pics of Kylo Ren's custom TIE - released pic of rear view of Hot Wheels version of Kylo's TIE. Looks like a TIE Interceptor

That's what I posted 2 days ago ;)

On 8-5-2017 at 7:26 AM, Jedi-Bendu said:

Ok, IF the rumors are true (you bet they are since people who have seen the sets told me) and we'll get a Kylo Ren ship in the TLJ wave... then this is how it will look.

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

9 hours ago, BrickLord123 said:

Were they TLJ sets? Since the picture was deleted I'll guess.

Not TLJ sets. It was just wrong thread :wink:

The booster ring is too flat, it would've looked way, way better if it was encircled with these https://img.bricklink.com/ItemImage/PN/86/93273.png It's a good looking set though, even if the desing of the fighter is not nearly sleek enough. It's clearly a combination between the Delta-7 and Delta-7B which is really inaccurate. I actually like the inclusion of the clear handle, it makes the whole thing easier to hold and makes it more swooshable. $90 is also a reasonable price if that ends up being the case. Given how insane this year is going to be between the summer wave, the movie wave, the Marvel movie sets and the Ninjago movie sets, this one will have to wait for quite awhile. In fact, I'd rather get the old Jedi Interceptor with Hyperdrive Booster Ring over this one as they seem fairly cheap on BL and I absolutely love Eta-2s. I plan on getting the ones that one and the green one I missed out on a few years back to finish off my collection of them.

Also yeah I love Kylo Ren's starfighter it's essentially a combination between a TIE Interceptor and a TIE Advanced. It also puts me in mind of the Fury-Class Interceptor from TOR, which is a plus as well. I can only imagine how awesome(and expensive) the set will turn out.

Edited by ToaDraco

I'm excited to get a Bossk fig, but I think he looks kind of lame in that yellow. Like he's in pajamas 

Thanks for the pic Robianco, they look awesome. Finally great to see 4 Lom as a figure and IG-88 in a set that doesn't cost over £300!

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if you search 'UCS Millennium Falcon' on Shop@Home, you get this message: 

"Coming soon

You're ahead of the game! That product is coming soon. Try again later!"

If that isn't confirmation, I don't know what is! 

5 minutes ago, SandMirror38 said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if you search 'UCS Millennium Falcon' on Shop@Home, you get this message: 

"Coming soon

I thought you were trolling, or that it says this for every search query, but you're right!

I am as excited as my wallet is terrified. This is definite confirmation.

33 minutes ago, SandMirror38 said:

"Coming soon

24 minutes ago, David Thomsen said:

I thought you were trolling, or that it says this for every search query, but you're right!

I am as excited as my wallet is terrified. This is definite confirmation.

If you search Millennium Falcon Pillowcase or Millennium Falcon Underpants they also show Coming Soon and that you're ahead of the game. Whether they have some kind of automatic response to searches involving certain keywords I'm not sure but if a pillowcase and underpants are also showing up then I'll assume it's not confirmation of a potential UCS Falcon

Edited by Robianco
typo

18 hours ago, Robianco said:

It was at Smyths. I thought it was a June 1st release but popped in to pick up a voucher and ambled past the Lego aisle out of habit. Looked like all of the summer wave was on shelf... I spotted a Freemakers set first then noticed the BPs.

Popped into Smyths in Leeds - all there except the vader transformation. Picked up the Republic fighter tank - nice ?. 

Thanks for the tip off!!