Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

3 hours ago, jdubbs said:

Versus an ESB Falcon which could include blue jacket Han w/breathing mask, Hoth Leia w/breathing mask, potentially even Battle-Damaged Bespin Luke, Blue Lando, Medical Frigate Lando, etc.

Wouldn't it be brown jacket Han since that's the colour LEGO decided on in 2013?

4 minutes ago, LordLEGOtube said:

Wouldn't it be brown jacket Han since that's the colour LEGO decided on in 2013?

When they're leaving Hoth Han has a blue jacket... it's not the arctic hooded coat that has the blue/brown colouring he was wearing on patrol.

The UCS Snowspeeder is in the german S@H already sold out and on backorder. 

That early VIP access emptied the storage in nearly two days. But the free R2 give away is still part of the order, even it's delayed.

Edited by Criss

2 hours ago, Robianco said:

When they're leaving Hoth Han has a blue jacket... it's not the arctic hooded coat that has the blue/brown colouring he was wearing on patrol.

Ah yes, you're right. My mistake.

The blue jacket costume is Bespin Han. Even though he wears it well before Cloud City its generally the name given since the Kenner days to distinguish it from the other costumes in the trilogy. :classic:

If that is indeed the version of Han that we'll be getting in the MF then it would fit with the recent trend of updating existing Han figures with the new hairpiece and updating the reddish brown legs with dark brown. The jacket on the existing design is pretty good as it is.

The Skiff Han technically has the same pants and shirt on as Hoth/Bespin Han. The dark brown holster legs are the only variant we don't have.

4 hours ago, Robianco said:

If that is indeed the version of Han that we'll be getting in the MF then it would fit with the recent trend of updating existing Han figures with the new hairpiece and updating the reddish brown legs with dark brown. The jacket on the existing design is pretty good as it is.

The Skiff Han technically has the same pants and shirt on as Hoth/Bespin Han. The dark brown holster legs are the only variant we don't have.

Nitpick, but the 75094 endor trenchcoat han has proper legs (at least from the front, with the trenchcoat obscuring some of his pants)

4 hours ago, atlas said:

Nitpick, but the 75094 endor trenchcoat han has proper legs (at least from the front, with the trenchcoat obscuring some of his pants)

All the more reason for them to update the normal figure with those dark brown legs with holster.

Out of curiousity, when do we think we'll get some rumours for 2018? I know we'll probably get some set names and possibly pictures of TLJ sets in the coming months, but when do we usually get rumours for the next year?

On 4/25/2017 at 1:56 PM, Stash2Sixx said:

And the 2018 threads are already made, we will place them when we feel the time is right.

@Deathstroke77 this answers it. There are rumors, but the thread isn't released yet.

6 hours ago, Deathstroke77 said:

Out of curiousity, when do we think we'll get some rumours for 2018? I know we'll probably get some set names and possibly pictures of TLJ sets in the coming months, but when do we usually get rumours for the next year?

This thread started on May 24th of last year, so I'd guess sometime around the June 1st summer release window... But that's a pure guess.

34 minutes ago, That Orange Thing said:

This may be common knowledge but the R3-M2 polybag will be a free giveaway in U.K. lego stores/Lego online from 7th May-31st May. Free with any Lego Star Wars purchase.

Am sure I read earlier that you had to spend over £65 (or was it €65) to qualify. Bear in mind that the 10% off ends on the 6th. Typical sneaky lego.

25 minutes ago, Brickdad said:

Am sure I read earlier that you had to spend over £65 (or was it €65) to qualify. Bear in mind that the 10% off ends on the 6th. Typical sneaky lego.

Are you getting the current R2-D2 promo mixed up with this upcoming R3-M2 offer?

I think I saw a screengrab of a European offer that stated a minimum spend to qualify but I must admit having two minimum spend offers running one after the other on the same theme seems like a new (and cheeky) thing to do.

13 minutes ago, That Orange Thing said:

Are you getting the current R2-D2 promo mixed up with this upcoming R3-M2 offer?

If you buy in a brandstore and they have not sold out on R2-D2, you get it after the 7th as well, but no discount

18 minutes ago, Robianco said:

I think I saw a screengrab of a European offer that stated a minimum spend to qualify but I must admit having two minimum spend offers running one after the other on the same theme seems like a new (and cheeky) thing to do.

I remember reading there would be no minimum spend which resulted in several posts from people saying the sales of the key rings are about to sky rocket.

Edited by Andyperkins

is there any more information around the R3-M2, is it going to be a new range ? and if so a range of what ? droids ? characters from certain films ?

43 minutes ago, Andyperkins said:

I remember reading there would be no minimum spend which resulted in several posts from people saying the sales of the key rings are about to sky rocket.

41 minutes ago, That Orange Thing said:

This is not my image but looking around the web this is the same thing I saw in the store.

http://s78.photobucket.com/user/shaz2sxy/media/FB_IMG_1493744053711_zps3vihepro.jpg.html

That seems to clear it up if that image is indeed genuine. I think the keyrings or fridge magnets will be flying off the shelves.

Awesome, yup a keyring for me! But....what are the small numbers "4" and "10"? Poss disclaimers about minimum spend and one per household?

1 hour ago, Seasider said:

is there any more information around the R3-M2, is it going to be a new range ? and if so a range of what ? droids ? characters from certain films ?

i just want to know when i can get it stateside and not have to pay $25 from bricklink ...

14 hours ago, Tidy said:

i just want to know when i can get it stateside and not have to pay $25 from bricklink ...

They were released at LEGOLAND Parks and Discovery Centers in the US.  As of last Friday, the Schaumburg LDC (Chicago) said they still had some in stock.  Can't vouch for any of the other locations.  Unfortunately, it looks like resellers are being pretty merciless with this polybag, and it will only get worse... :hmpf_bad:

1 hour ago, RogueTwo said:

Unfortunately, it looks like resellers are being pretty merciless with this polybag, and it will only get worse... :hmpf_bad:

Just checked ebay and, wow, one seller has it at £33 or nearest offer! Crazy. Am glad I have one coming with my order.