Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

not confirmation, but in my opinion a huge hint dropped in the carousel reveal video, bellow is a screen cap, interpret as you see fit. (I do apologies if this doesn't belong here, but it felt relevant)

z308nza27g02.jpg

Noticed me too, cool :D

*Snip*

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images, thanks :-)

Great, so the UCS falcon is going to be a tiny handheld model with a space slug prop and it will retail for 800$. 

That picture is the April Fool's one. At the very least it has identical wording - "slightly updated characters will excite collectors".

A company wouldn't ever want to advertise their product as "slightly updated". They would simply say "updated"

Nope, that's legit.  That is an internal email powerpoint that LEGO uses.  Notice the end date so this thing will be somewhat limited.  Thanks for adding that link!

I really hope they give the falcon a facelift, as it does look quite dated. If they just do what they did with the Death Star I'll be disappointed. I'll still buy it though! 

10 minutes ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Nope, that's legit.  That is an internal email powerpoint that LEGO uses.  Notice the end date so this thing will be somewhat limited.  Thanks for adding that link!

I know you know what you're talking about, but some guy posted both this and a Wayne Manor one on Reddit back on the 1st. The general consensus from people (including myself) was that he'd made them up for April fool's day. Are you certain this isn't a fake made up to look like the internal documents we've seen before? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/62r7yg/75192_millennium_falcon/

https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/62qslt/70918_wayne_manor_coming/

So that link shows a price of 699.99 euros. Which translates to $761 USD at current exchange rates. So if that link is legit, my guess is the falcon will retail for $749.99 in the US?

9 minutes ago, nikhkin said:

I know you know what you're talking about, but some guy posted both this and a Wayne Manor one on Reddit back on the 1st. The general consensus from people (including myself) was that he'd made them up for April fool's day. Are you certain this isn't a fake made up to look like the internal documents we've seen before? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/62r7yg/75192_millennium_falcon/

https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/62qslt/70918_wayne_manor_coming/

I concur. And I really doubt anyone who values his/her job would be so smug when creating product marketing materials — even internal ones — at a highly visible, consumer-facing company like TLG. 

2 hours ago, GallardoLU said:

not confirmation, but in my opinion a huge hint dropped in the carousel reveal video, bellow is a screen cap, interpret as you see fit. (I do apologies if this doesn't belong here, but it felt relevant)

*Snip*

That's a pretty decent hint in my view; time to start saving for a nice new shiny UCS Falcon :wink:

Believe what you want!  I won't lose any sleep over it.  So he/she released the pics on April 1st?  What a way to trick a bunch of people, crazy!?!?!?!?!?!

I saw those emails for years, although they were in USD, not Euros.  This is the D2C (Direct to Consumer = Exclusives) powerpoint sent out internally.  I wanna see that Wayne Manor now.

18 minutes ago, Stash2Sixx said:

I wanna see that Wayne Manor now.

It's just a grey box with [CONFIDENTIAL] on it :cry_sad:

10 minutes ago, adamtea said:

Why wouldn't we believe the member who started the thread and also has a great track record...

He published it on April Fools.

Edited by Stash2Sixx
Nothing I have said here actually relates to a 2017 SW release. I was trying to be funny and should have chosen to keep my comments to myself as they have brought absolutely nothing to this conversation!

Maybe so many dismissed the internal memos because they were released on April 1st, maybe, it's a genuine piece of news. Releasing a leak on Aprils fools won't be the best way to gain traction with a huge leak though.

Some of the language used in that falcon memo is either very tongue in cheek or bordering on "we can resell any old tat to these people at any price we choose" given their their track record of releasing assault on hoth and re-reissue of the deathstar.

That internal memo does smack of rehash if I'm honest which would be very disappointing. The original is now looking a bit dated by today's building standards. 

I hope it's fake, because if it's true then that memo tells me Lego don't care as much and are taking the piss out of us too.

Someone posted this over at a Lego Buy/Trade/Sale UK Group on Facebook today and I remembered about the April 1st thing so assumed it a joke.

If Stash is saying this is legit... and lets face it... old stoney face doesn't seem like the kind of mod to pull anyones pud when it comes to stuff like this, then it looks like the most solid piece of evidence we could have hoped for. I've seen people make jokes about Lego's wording on set descriptions previously such as 'comes with two blasters' as selling points. The text on here does actually sound like internal marketing speak. People in marketing don't speak as normal people. Add in the possible translation factor from Danish and it's not too hard to imagine that as the kind of language people would use to circulate information about the Falcon.

Now this might all be the practical joke it was originally considered to be but for someone who has worked at Lego and is familiar with their internal documents to say, with a straight face, that this is genuine then I'm prepared to give it a go.

The bottom text that's close to the image of the actual build looks like it says something along the lines of 'Final model will be similar but not exactly this'. Let's see about that October 1st release date then shall we?

Yeah, that Reddit user who posted the internal documents said that it was a prank for April Fools. He reposted the image earlier today, and had this to say.

Though there is an apparent Lego Store Employee saying this, yet I'm sure we all know how credible they can be.

Edited by Penkid11

What's the deal in the US with R3-M2? Is he available the same time as in Europe, right after the main May the Fourth promotions end?

And I'm already tired of the Falcon bulletin dispute. The nature of the internet makes it difficult to tell if Stash is being sarcastic (although if he's being serious, I would still add that it doesn't take much skill to fake a bulletin like that; it's not like nobody in the world has any idea what TLG's documents look like). It doesn't really matter; at this point it's close to certain that the Falcon is happening, so no need to dispute every little thing that might confirm it.

Yeah, that picture is confirmed fake by its creator. Not that hard to fake, especially when you don't use a new model for the Falcon (and the nostalgia bit seems like an obvious joke).

Still, with all the evidence we have, is there anybody still doubting the MF remake?

Edited by Supersonic

39 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Still, with all the evidence we have, is there anybody still doubting the MF remake?

Evidence? You mean hearsay and rumours... 

So far there is no actual evidence, but a lot of conjecture, and while I do believe it is coming, until I see some decent evidence that isn't a case of seeing the millennium falcon shape in a bowl of cheerios cereal floating in milk that everyone suddenly jumps on as 100% conclusive evidence that the UCS mf is coming, then I shall have doubt because I'd rather be prepared to be let down and be wrong, than get my hopes up only to have a Death Star laser obliterate them. 

1 minute ago, Fuppylodders said:

Evidence? You mean hearsay and rumours... 

So far there is no actual evidence, but a lot of conjecture, and while I do believe it is coming, until I see some decent evidence that isn't a case of seeing the millennium falcon shape in a bowl of cheerios cereal floating in milk that everyone suddenly jumps on as 100% conclusive evidence that the UCS mf is coming, then I shall have doubt because I'd rather be prepared to be let down and be wrong, than get my hopes up only to have a Death Star laser obliterate them. 

Unless it's blue milk. Then it's conclusive. :wink:

An image providing further speculation to the UCS mf has popped up on the Internet... 

Shows 75192 as $799.

I dont want to post the source as the person could get in trouble from not hiding certain info...

Edited by Fuppylodders

Many LEGO Store Employees died to bring us this information:

75192 CONFIDENTIAL_Direct $799.00

Edited by Sir Gareth

Just now, Sir Gareth said:

Many LEGO Store Employees died to bring us this information:

75192 CONFIDENTIAL_Direct $799.00

I think at least one might die for sure haha