Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Wow, that's a great looking set! Finally something from Ep2 the most forgotten movie. Jango in a new set, kid Boba, astromech and Obi-Wan -nice choice of minifigures. And the builds both look nice as well. Not sure I'll buy this set though, maybe with a discount.

It looks a good set. I can't say I'm a huge fan if that technic handle on the Hyperbooster, hopefully they'll be some way of detaching it.

It'll be good to see whether last year's Eta-2 Interceptor will also be able to fit.

the inclusion of Jango and Boba means only one thing: we are not getting an ep2 slave 1 any time soon.

23 minutes ago, Artizan said:

the inclusion of Jango and Boba means only one thing: we are not getting an ep2 slave 1 any time soon.

A communications disruption can mean only one thing: invasion.

On german ebay the rathar escape and some other new sets like Bounty Hunter Battle Pack listed for preorder. shipping will start on may 20th.

Looks pretty good! Very satisfied that they did include Jango, the set would've been far less tempting if they hadn't put him in. However... $130?! I would seriously hope not. The ship itself isn't too big, and the ring probably has enough pieces to warrant £50. My HOPE is that the price certainly won't be similar to that in the UK, since I'd only really pay £80 for that, max. However, the set itself looks good, and I'm glad to see that kid Boba from that Advent Calendar made it in, too. Now, roll on that Episode 2 Slave 1 :wink:

5 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

BTW, if it is SG180, it should be US90. 

$90 would be a much better price than $130. 

And including Boba and Jango doesn't necessarily mean that they won't make a slave 1.

50 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

...including Boba and Jango doesn't necessarily mean that they won't make a slave 1.

Ooh! That would be nice!

130$ translates to €140-150.. it doesn't seem to have that many pieces to warrant that price. €80-90 looks more acceptable, but the set with Ahsoka was also €140. 

Good set tho! 

2017 does not seem to be a good year for lego so far, especially not in terms of giving us new mini figures, boring lego!

At least as someone said earlier, they were kind to give us the best set very cheap, the bounty hunter battle pack

Just now, Sneakguest said:

2017 does not seem to be a good year for lego so far, especially not in terms of giving us new mini figures, boring lego!

At least as someone said earlier, they were kind to give us the best set very cheap, the bounty hunter battle pack

I thought it has been quite a good year so far, apart from the Advent Calendar. I still need to get almost all of the Star Wars sets from the first Rogue One wave onwards. I'm only going to get the Advent Calendar because it has an Imperial Officer which I like to collect.

*And the Rathtar set, that doesn't look good, but it has figures that I need

On 16.4.2017 at 11:53 PM, KevinMD said:

Unless I am missing something that is only a wishlist of inclusions. 

Yes and No!

Andres Lehmann says-

"Der Star der Ultimate Collector Series kehrt zurĂ¼ck, der LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 75192 landet diesen Herbst"="The star of the Ultimate Collector Series returns, the Lego Star Wars Millenium Falcon 75192 lands this fall"

"Wenn im Herbst 2017 der Lego Star Wars Millenium Falcon 75192 auf den Markt kommt" = "When the Lego Star Wars Millenium Falcon 75192 comes onto market in fall 2017"

Then there is a wish list with the things he would like to see included!

But the statement is, the Millenium Falcon will be the next UCS set!

1 hour ago, J3D1-T said:

I thought it has been quite a good year so far, apart from the Advent Calendar. I still need to get almost all of the Star Wars sets from the first Rogue One wave onwards. I'm only going to get the Advent Calendar because it has an Imperial Officer which I like to collect.

*And the Rathtar set, that doesn't look good, but it has figures that I need

Well I think you get a bit biased depending on how long and how much you have collected, for me who have almost all minifigures and many of the more central vehicles in the star wars saga, repetition is not something I like

10 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

So...it finally reared it's lil red and white head. And, it looks good!

And, just for the record, I don't lie. My sources say something, it's legit! Any of you still not believe me?

Yeah I'm still on the fence.... how about a couple more bits of info just to be sure :)

hyperdrive ring handle may not be terrible for play (and surely can be removed) but man the ship just looks off. Think I still prefer 7661 even if it isn't the right ship.

I'm sure it isn't just nostalgia, but I think 7143 looks better. It certainly has better proportions as far as I'm concerned, and doesn't have that ugly cockpit section. 

1 hour ago, Sneakguest said:

Well I think you get a bit biased depending on how long and how much you have collected, for me who have almost all minifigures and many of the more central vehicles in the star wars saga, repetition is not something I like

I have a fairly large collection of the minifigures, and do also have a lot of more central vehicles, I don't mind as long as they have more up to date or different minifigures. The only real thing I think LEGO has done that is really repetitive and why I personally can see why people would be annoyed is with the Spider Homing Droid. Other than that I can tell that they do try to make it as different as possible. 

36 minutes ago, nikhkin said:

I'm sure it isn't just nostalgia, but I think 7143 looks better. It certainly has better proportions as far as I'm concerned, and doesn't have that ugly cockpit section. 

It indeed looks better. Aside from the cockpit; just look at the wings or the "study" nose.

Description says there's space for the droid in the ship. I wonder if you just have to stick it underneath, like a lightsaber..

1 hour ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

It indeed looks better. Aside from the cockpit; just look at the wings or the "study" nose.

Description says there's space for the droid in the ship. I wonder if you just have to stick it underneath, like a lightsaber..

It looks like R4's head goes on that turntable so that it can swivel around.

19 minutes ago, neueruse said:

It looks like R4's head goes on that turntable so that it can swivel around.

They really need to make a droid body that has a slot for the round section of the turntable to click in it so a normal druids head can swivel as a minifig. They're missing a trick there... 

Anyways,  where has this talk of a slave 1 come from? Have I missed a rumour, or is that people concluding that a 'hoped for' ship likely is now guaranteed a long way off (if at all) due to the minifig line up in the boost ring? 

This is looking like a great summer!! Hopefully when we get better images, we can see if Jango and Obi-Wan are updated. Overall, an amazing set that was long-awaited for (ever since 2002 to be exact!!). 

It does stink that a Jango Slave 1 is probably not coming soon because they are included in the set... Instead of Jango and Boba, they could've FINALLY gave us Taun-We and a Clone Trooper! But, whatever, its a first day pickup for me!

I think it's a clever strategy to put mini boba and jango in this set. However, most of us have them already so it would be more clever if they would give us Taun We in this set. In that case it would become a set people needed to buy to get a key figure.

Anyway i'm not getting it, but nice that we get a set from episode 2

5 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

Is it just me, or does anyone else find the Delta 7's cockpit awkwardly positioned?

It looks a lot like the last Clone Wars JSF (Saesee Tiin's from 2012) and not really like the vehicle in the movie. Disappointing, because the Delta 7 is beautiful and this doesn't capture its sleek, elegant look at all.