Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, ForceGhostSolo said:

There's loads to quote me on that. There's people - Including me that have  seen the prelims. Ask them and they'll confirm it with me.

You sent me fake list, someone who has seen the sets checked it and told me that it was fake.

Just now, ForceGhostSolo said:

There's loads to quote me on that. There's people - Including me that have  seen the prelims. Ask them and they'll confirm it with me.

But you did say many wrong things in the past...

that's why people hesitate to believe you.

10 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

The biggest set is not the one with Luke, Rey, Stormtroopers and Rark! The biggest is a First Order new ship with dark minifigures. The set has a classic feel with new elements. Probably the one most kids will want, right after the Attack one

Who is Rark?

Also, you are saying the biggest one is a FO ship?

That's not what you said last time....and you also didn't mention the 'gorilla walker' Sir Von Lego just confirmed.

yKtHQwf.png

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

But you did say many wrong things in the past...

that's why people hesitate to believe you.

Exactly, how can i trust you if you said wrong things in the past? Now nobody trusts you.

Sorry if this has already been said, but do we know what set the Rose (Kelly Marie Tran's character) minifig appears in?

9 minutes ago, npgcole said:

Sorry if this has already been said, but do we know what set the Rose (Kelly Marie Tran's character) minifig appears in?

Nope.

Aha, Everything I have said is BS. Especially Sir von Lego, do you really think he has seen the whole sets? F No! He is just guessing. I can confirm for a fact there will be no AT-AT style walker as it is just stupid speculation that this "reliable leaker" is making up. I am just here to get a couple of laughs at you guys for being so gullible and refusing to listen to Stash when he has said this is a forum for Pictures and Rumours (WHICH DOES NOT INVOLVE MAKING UP RUMOURS LIKE Sir Von). To think all of you are over 16... Pathetic! This is me leaving this account, I'll come back in a few months and see if you guys have changed much, doubting it. :) 

2 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

Aha, Everything I have said is BS. Especially Sir von Lego, do you really think he has seen the whole sets? F No! He is just guessing. I can confirm for a fact there will be no AT-AT style walker as it is just stupid speculation that this "reliable leaker" is making up. I am just here to get a couple of laughs at you guys for being so gullible and refusing to listen to Stash when he has said this is a forum for Pictures and Rumours (WHICH DOES NOT INVOLVE MAKING UP RUMOURS LIKE Sir Von). To think all of you are over 16... Pathetic! This is me leaving this account, I'll come back in a few months and see if you guys have changed much, doubting it. :

Edited by Sir von Lego
Nevermind, nothing to say..(-;

Okay, let's indeed end this debate now!

3 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

Aha, Everything I have said is BS. Especially Sir von Lego, do you really think he has seen the whole sets? F No! He is just guessing. I can confirm for a fact there will be no AT-AT style walker as it is just stupid speculation that this "reliable leaker" is making up. I am just here to get a couple of laughs at you guys for being so gullible and refusing to listen to Stash when he has said this is a forum for Pictures and Rumours (WHICH DOES NOT INVOLVE MAKING UP RUMOURS LIKE Sir Von). To think all of you are over 16... Pathetic! This is me leaving this account, I'll come back in a few months and see if you guys have changed much, doubting it. :) 

LOL, good riddance. Don't let the Lego  door hit you on the way out

56 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

Can one of the admins ban this guy for real? He's been spreading fake rumors and derailing this thread for too long!

1 hour ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

I am just here to get a couple of laughs at you guys for being so gullible

To think all of you are over 16... Pathetic! This is me leaving this account, I'll come back in a few months and see if you guys have changed much, doubting it. :) 

Bit hypocritical there don't you think? Being a total dick just to get some laughs? Definition of troll.  And trolling is immature. So to think you are also over  16 is ridiculous as you haven't proved it so far, but, very much the opposite. 

Poor little guy has nothing exciting going on in his life that this is the only way he can get enjoyment and feel above everyone else. You must be doing pretty shit in the real world to hide away here pulling crap like this. 

1 hour ago, Jim said:

Okay, let's indeed end this debate now!

Like I said before, let's end this NOW!

That also means posting additional comments. Use the report button, or continue with the on-topic conversation.

So the most reputable leaks so far have been a First Order Tie Bomber set as well as a First Order walker?

And the only confirmed figures are the Rose and Resistance General(?) figure we saw a while back?

Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

2 minutes ago, doclord said:

Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

There's a kylo tie rumor and some stuff on the first page but I don't think its been updated recently.

•Kylo Ren's TIE Advanced
•Gorilla Walker, dark grey, second biggest set
•Super Star Destroyer
•Speeder
•B-Wing
•Set with Rey, Luke, 2 Stormtroopers, ?
•Set with Kylo Ren, ?, ?, maybe 1 more
•Set with Poe, Pilot, Officer
•Set with BB-8, Finn, ?
•Set with 2 ?, ?, ?

All Star Wars: The Last Jedi sets rumors.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN
No TIE Bomber

I wonder if the wording has been confused and when people say Kylo's TIE and TIE Bomber they are actually referring to the same set.

Seems like it could be a case of Chinese whispers happening around the rumours. 

4 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

BB-8 is part of the same release. And not the biggest set.

@Sir von Lego Could you tell how many TLJ sets we will get this september EXCLUDING the BB-8 set?

1x, including the constraction figures.

Ok, Excluding BB-8 and the constraction figs.....(so how many system scale TLJ sets)?

I am not sure if I should tell that here../-: How many did we get for E VII?

7 system scale sets for The Force Awakens

34 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

No TIE bomber at all, at least not for retail, perhaps an exclusive one?

but we didn't get exclusives in the first wave of E VII...

Ok, thank you. Everything else is true?