Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

54 minutes ago, Artanis I said:

Helicarrier is not a UCS set and has no UCS logo simply because it isn't a Star Wars set. (It may have a similar sticker, but that is irrelevant.) Ultimate Collector Series is a Star Wars thing.

Not true. There was the UCS Batmobile in 2006 and the UCS Tumbler from 2014.

1 hour ago, ChristopherLee said:

Not true. There was the UCS Batmobile in 2006 and the UCS Tumbler from 2014.

Some people claim they are UCS, other people say they aren't because it doesn't say it on the box. For me, I consider all the models with the display plaque as ultimate collector's models, whether or not they are officially part of the series.

4 minutes ago, SandMirror38 said:

So what's all the info so far on the UCS Millennium Falcon?

At least $600, more likely closer to $800. It apparently comes with Hoth variants of the MF crew and a mynnock, as well as characters from The Force Awakens. It is very big.

3 hours ago, Artanis I said:

Helicarrier is not a UCS set and has no UCS logo simply because it isn't a Star Wars set. (It may have a similar sticker, but that is irrelevant.) Ultimate Collector Series is a Star Wars thing.

Thats what i said ;)

(really confusing topic, but a name is just a name, enjoy the models for what they are is my opinion :pir-blush: )

At this point I can't imagine the new AT-AT not being among the new Lego sets.

Also, no surprise people on YouTube already complain about the new AT-AT being "yet another ripoff" of the OT.
Fair enough, I get their point and their view, and maybe it is lazy to some extent to (kinda) copy things, but the First Order is after all inspired by and kinda based on the Empire, so I don't have any problem with them reusing ships and vehicles from the OT.

As long as the new movies are good, that's all I care about.

5 hours ago, KevinMD said:

Ah, right.  I remember that box now.  Thanks for the reminder!  Doesn't look nearly sinister enough.

i thought it weird they didn't do an AT-AT for E7 so definitely looking forward to one if that proves true.

re: the E8 trailer- what's the ship that smokescreens red along the desert-type planet? Any chance it's an important enough ship to warrant a lego set?

Why should they do an AT-AT for Episode VII? 

That ship is B-Wing.

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That ship is B-Wing.

Maybe he means for Rogue One, there definitely weren't walkers in episode VII.

It isn't a B-Wing, it has a totally different design. The ones on the planet are B-Wing like, but still not the same. The ones in space had a totally new design.

24 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That ship is B-Wing.

At-at always well well for Lego, and new Gorilla AT-AT in Ep 8 will probably come out in either September wave or January wave. This makes a lot of sense for Lego to make it as a set.

30 minutes ago, nikhkin said:

Maybe he means for Rogue One, there definitely weren't walkers in episode VII.

It isn't a B-Wing, it has a totally different design. The ones on the planet are B-Wing like, but still not the same. The ones in space had a totally new design.

He said for Episode VII, there was an AT-AT in TFA, but only for few seconds.

It is B-Wing.

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It is B-Wing.

It isn't the B-Wing that we are used to as it doesn't have two of the side wings, only one which is the one dragging along the ground.

In fact, the thing dragging along the ground isn't even one of those side flappy wings. It only has what resembles the main fuselage of the B-Wing, and it has a tail like thing coming off the central body section of it. It may be derived from the B-Wing like the rebel transporter, but it isn't a B-Wing.  

Edited by Fuppylodders
*addition

So for now we only know about C-Wing(?) speeder from salt planet in the trailer(certain leaker blocked from this site) and possibly Gorilla AT-AT( no info if they will be in initial September wave). Add it to almost confirmed Kylo Ren's TIE Advanced and we have some info!

Hey guys, any actual news from the Lego booth at the celebration? I've been watching the live stream, and I've caught a few glimpses of Lego signs in the background. The last couple of pages of this thread are total trash..sry :P  

35 minutes ago, Fuppylodders said:

It isn't the B-Wing that we are used to as it doesn't have two of the side wings, only one which is the one dragging along the ground.

In fact, the thing dragging along the ground isn't even one of those side flappy wings. It only has what resembles the main fuselage of the B-Wing, and it has a tail like thing coming off the central body section of it. It may be derived from the B-Wing like the rebel transporter, but it isn't a B-Wing.  

It's new Resitance B-Wing.

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

possibly Gorilla AT-AT( no info if they will be in initial September wave)

I'm pretty sure it's coming.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Do you have proof though?

Edited by VaderFan2187
EDIT: Just clarifying that I don't know if the AT AT is September or January, but I think it will likely be Sept.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Actually confirmed by the director it's not B-Wings :wink: These are a new kind of ship. But yes it kinda look like a B-Wing, or a micro B-Wing.

Edited by Martinouchou

The R2-D2 (30611) polybag has been listed on the American Online Shop for $4.99 usd as a free item. It will be available from May. 

30611_alt1.png

screen-shot-2017-04-15-at-6-43-44-pm.png

screen-shot-2017-04-15-at-6-45-33-pm.png

Sorry, it's not B-Wing. They are Resistance armored vehicles, something like a special unit for quick reaction. They have to appear where they need to face the threat quickly.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It is B-Wing.

Sorry, I totally meant RO not E7. I was going to put something about scarif and didn't. Brain cannot handle so much Star Wars!

and someone explain the c-wing? Search says it is a modified airspeeder, why do that model with UCS snowspeeder on shelves?

News on upcoming sets or items please!!!!!

Do not argue about UCS.

Do not argue about B-wings, C wings, V-19s, whatever!!!

Stuff in 2017 only.  Otherwise, you will be removed from this forum for a bit!

Does anyone think that LEGO will make a set or two for Battlefront 2 like they did with the original