Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Interesting, two different sets that are still unlisted on Brickset. I can see that one of them will most definitely be the UCS Millennium Falcon and the other could be a Star Wars set as well, but maybe a store exclusive.

2 hours ago, RogueTwo said:

I was just looking on Brickset, and there are listings for two as-yet-untitled sets: 75192 and 75193.  I believe the former may refer to the UCS Millennium Falcon, as it was used in the April Fool's Joke (which may have been less foolish than I originally thought), but what about the other one?  Is 75193 supposed to be the "third UCS set" that we've fruitlessly speculated in previous pages of this thread, or is it a retailer exclusive...or something else?  Is there any way to tell just by looking at the set number?

Supposedly there are still two retail exclusives that have yet to be revealed. As mentioned above, the rumor has been that one will be Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter from Attack of the Clones but we have yet to see any confirmation of anything besides the normal summer wave.

1 hour ago, Goonmo said:

Supposedly there are still two retail exclusives that have yet to be revealed. As mentioned above, the rumor has been that one will be Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter from Attack of the Clones but we have yet to see any confirmation of anything besides the normal summer wave.

Yes, but Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter is already listed as set number 75191.  So, assuming that one of the numbers is the UCS Millennium Falcon, I guess that leaves the remaining mystery set as a retail exclusive or a UCS.  Time will tell.  Who knows, that set might even get delayed for a year and a half, like the UCS Snowspeeder.  :wink:

I'll stop speculating here for fear of clogging the thread.  Thank you, though, for everyone who offered a response.

LEGO can bump/change/modify any release any time it wants to.  So if you are gonna get all hung up on release dates, then you are going to be really disappointed!

UCS Slave I was slotted for an October release, but it was bumped to January 1st.

Ninjago's Temple of Arijitzu was designed for the Ninjago movie, but TLBM had them alter their plans a bit.

The JSF w/ Booster ring...just wait.  If my source said it will arrive, it will arrive.  Maybe not according to your timetable, but it will arrive.

Yes the facial expression is new. Some don't like it because it is different, but I think that the face looks closer to Harrison  Ford. Also a new expression is welcome to me.

50 minutes ago, Sportzjester said:

Have we had any rumors about the next set of micro fighters? Or is TLG skipping those for now?

I don't think we've heard anything, but I hope they continue the line.

9 hours ago, Duke_da_Nuke--3D said:

Maybe it is the BB8 model which was rumored and discussed some time ago?

Sorry if this is wrong, but didn't read anyone confirming it as fake rumor.

BB8 was confirmed by several well know leakers, though one said it did not appear to actually bear the UCS moniker. 

On 10/04/2017 at 1:39 PM, Brikkyy13 said:

You must have missed it, Stash  actually got some info from his sources regarding the set. He shared it a few pages back; A price of $600-$800 USD, 2 radar dishes, a possible interior and supposedly includes Hoth Han, Hoth Leia, Chewbacca, Rey, Finn, BB-8, Old Han, a Mynock and possibly C-3PO

Emphasis on the word 'supposedly'...

16 hours ago, Panthro said:

Emphasis on the word 'supposedly'...

What do you mean by this? Are you saying that it won't include those characters?

I think he means it might be that it won't include all of those characters... Or, yes, indeed, none of those.
Considering it's all rumors and such, at the moment..

Regards,
Mitch

I'm very excited about the Bala-Tik and Guavian Security Soldier minifigures, but I'm not as happy about the brick-built Rathtars.

35 minutes ago, x105Black said:

I'm very excited about the Bala-Tik and Guavian Security Soldier minifigures, but I'm not as happy about the brick-built Rathtars.

At first I didn't like the rathtars, but when we got better pictures they grew on me.

20 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

BB-8 will arrive in October, I think. It will include an UCS-Stand.

sonit definitely is a product of UCS line.

I talked to the LEGO customer service today, and they kind of reveal the 75192 as a "well-known" UCS. Big and nice.

more information to come late June/ July, seems legit to be an October release then ..

Thanks for the info! Hyped.

26 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

I talked to the LEGO customer service today, and they kind of reveal the 75192 as a "well-known" UCS. Big and nice.

more information to come late June/ July, seems legit to be an October release then ..

So we're getting two UCS in Octobre ? MF and BB-8 ? Thanks for the info ;)

34 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Do you know the price range for the UCS bb-8?

29 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

Do you know the price range for the UCS bb-8?

Edited by Sir von Lego

33631506520_190d600d8e.jpg

UCS Lego BB-8 - It would be cool if it was similar in scale to this guy (posted on Lego's Instagram) :classic:

Edited by Kez