Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, adam1210leg said:

Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike is Freemaker Adventure set - from season 2 trailer.

As long as we get all those infamous Bounty hunters it doesn't matter whether they are based on Freemaker show or not!

Is LEGO really teasing Zuckuss now??

So we currently have Dengar's swoop bike and Bossk's speeder. Maybe we'll get Zuckuss in a future Freemaker set...

Seeing that Zuckuss has really made my week with regards to Lego. I remember seeing 4-Lom in that animated short and thinking how good it would be as a physical figure. Seeing this has really made me hopeful it'll make an appearance at some point.

If Freemakers did nothing other than provide us with 4-Lom and Zuckuss it would be such a worthwhile thing... and I actually enjoyed watching it.

Hopefully we will see Zuckuss in the future. I think the bounty hunter set would have been better having Zuckuss instead of Dengar but I'm not upset since I didn't buy that $30 set just for him. This is one of the reasons I don't get upset when Lego puts out sets from their shows, they always end up making a character we probably would never have gotten.

37 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

So we currently have Dengar's swoop bike and Bossk's speeder. Maybe we'll get Zuckuss in a future Freemaker set...

I wish zuckuss would have been in the Battlepack instead of dengar:cry_sad:

THIS IS NOT A WISH LIST THREAD!  How many times must I tell adults?  Here is your last warning, all of you!

Do not post wish lists, that is not what goes in this thread.

Do not post jokes or fake news in here, that is not what goes in this thread.

My tolerance for crap is now at zero.  If you think I'm kidding, try me.  Not a threat, it's a guarantee.  277 pages of jibberish with little to no substance.

That's it, you have all been warned!

I don't get it - there's a thread which exists purposefully for the discussion of what minifigures people wish for in the future that literally sits directly below this thread. People in that thread actively want to talk about figures they'd love to see in the future. Why post that sort of comment to this thread - maybe people just don't check other threads?

10 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I'll just pop in real quick to say that Zuckuss' speeder in that screencap is Anakin's Speeder Bike from the 2002 set Tusken Raider Encounter.

I'm not too big on Lego Star Wars right now, but I'm seriously loving that the old ESB Bounty Hunters are showing up in sets after so long (despite some of them being around in older, more expensive sets, that is).

9 hours ago, Richpepperell said:

I don't get it - there's a thread which exists purposefully for the discussion of what minifigures people wish for in the future that literally sits directly below this thread. People in that thread actively want to talk about figures they'd love to see in the future. Why post that sort of comment to this thread - maybe people just don't check other threads?

And the thread about Future Star Wars Sets is also full of minifig discussions... Is there no place where I can read about future ships, vehicles and so on without having to sift through pages of new Stormtrooper prints, wishing for characters that had three seconds of screen time in some spin off series and such? One thread and one thread only is about wistful minifig dreams. Keep it there. Please.

The thread is nine years old, you can't have missed it. Here -> http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/16300-future-star-wars-minifigs/

/sorry for the OT, rant over 

The Freemakers screengrab is of real interest to me because up until that point I got the feeling that the BP release was a random thing or at least linked to the fact that the Skiff was available with Boba Fett and it gave people the ability to pick those things up at the same time and have a pretty good bounty hunter collection with just two sets.

For some reason I had it in my head that the Freemakers sets were branded as such but checking back they aren't. So looking at it the BP is actually a Freemakers set.

Too bad the Snowspeeder went up in price compared to the other similarly sized UCS sets of recent years. No way I'd consider getting it without a discount. In fact, there are not many desirable sets nowadays that I would pick up even with a 40% discount...maybe the UCS Tie, but we all know that's not going to happen :laugh:

That looks really cool! That's a promo I would like to see, but sadly I will probably never would be able to get this sealed set. 

Looks like a small version of my moc:

I will bricklink this one (and reminds me that I still have to bricklink the space slug too) for sure.

Edited by hachiroku

Kinda lame set tbh- no exclusive minifigures, weird and plain choice for a build, and very simplistic design. For 40th anniversary lego could have done something better. This looks like a set that I wouldn't buy if I saw it in a store for 20$!

8 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Kinda lame set tbh- no exclusive minifigures, weird and plain choice for a build, and very simplistic design. For 40th anniversary lego could have done something better. This looks like a set that I wouldn't buy if I saw it in a store for 20$!

That is a good thing in this case. This is an exclusive set to which most consumers will not have reasonable access. I'm glad I won't feel like I'm missing out on something by not getting it.

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

Only a (small) number of people will have access to this set.....which is only available on an event based in the USA.

Suppose it would have Zuckuss.....just imagine: an exclusive set with a fig most people want to have.....scalpers, insane prices on eBay etc.......no thanks.

Am I the only one glad that the Star Wars Celebration exclusive is not very special? I know that many box collectors will be happy to get one but those who are far from the US, as well as the large majority who can't go to the event, can at least rebrick that set easily.