Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

2 hours ago, That Orange Thing said:

April fools or not, seeing that price tag suddenly brought it crashing home that this set will be very expensive. You can see why the original MF wasn't a great seller. 

The idea of owning an UCS falcon is a romantic vision we all have but that money could be easily used for sensible things like the mortgage and bills.

I'm just not missed out a second time. Whatever the cost, if it's a good model then I'm getting it - not as if it will be cheaper years later!

So buildable R2 is now officially May 4th minifigure? Then what was the minifigure @CristopherLee saw? Tbh I'm dissapointed that Lego done something different this year, when there's still so many minifigure we can only hope to get in polybag form. 

9 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Why is everybody saying there's no double VIP points? There are! It says it right there on the calendar: "May 4-7 celebrate Star Wars with Double VIP points on all LEGO Star Wars items and access to select sale items"

I presume the double VIP points starts on the day the May 4th promotion begins then? ie. April 29th? If not, there is a going to be a sh1tstorm of abuse from angry VIPs who placed orders for the Snowspeeder on day 1 sans double points.

I don't like the R2-D2 polybag as May the 4th promo neither, but it's what we get. I would have liked it more as a give away with 75$ purchases or something like that. 

1 hour ago, Markalus said:

I presume the double VIP points starts on the day the May 4th promotion begins then? ie. April 29th?

The May the 4th promotion (double points and R2-D2 polybag) begins on... May the 4th. April 29th is just the VIP early access, which is a separate thing.

9 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

It will be interesting to see the size comparison between the polybag R2 and the regular R2. 

I think there's already some comparison pics somewhere in the internet :wink: Don't remember where I saw them but they exist

2 hours ago, Martinouchou said:

I think there's already some comparison pics somewhere in the internet :wink: Don't remember where I saw them but they exist

Thank you. I will be searching for it.

10 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

It's fake, right? Because I really hope it's not...but it's got to be because it's today...

http://m.imgur.com/p5bcuI5?r

Honestly, I doubt it is real.

(Hey, they even put the new Han hair in gray like we were just talking about).

Edited by Franklinw1234

7 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

So buildable R2 is now officially May 4th minifigure? Then what was the minifigure @CristopherLee saw? Tbh I'm dissapointed that Lego done something different this year, when there's still so many minifigure we can only hope to get in polybag form. 

I was hoping that we might get something really special - possibly another chrome Darth Vader, or C-3PO, but I guess we mustn't complain - it's certainly an improvement on last year!  It's just possible that TLG may have something else planned for the autumn, to coincide with the rumoured second UCS of 2017... time will tell.  Perhaps @ChristopherLee would be kind enough to clarify what he was talking about, it all sounded a bit vague at the time :look:

26 minutes ago, jaydee0221 said:

Darth JarJar polybag 30613 posted by Brickbros Uk on Youtube. Maybe this is the minifig Christopherlee has seen?

Seems legit. ?

So it turns out the Falcon was CM4Sci's creation over on Reddit; Happy April Fools! But he's really playing that he Photoshopped the old Han Solo, complete with long gray hair...from something we have yet to see! It's a small win, I guess.

Edited by Aegis2000

35 minutes ago, jaydee0221 said:

Darth JarJar polybag 30613 posted by Brickbros Uk on Youtube. Maybe this is the minifig Christopherlee has seen?

Nope but I do know the figure Christopher Lee is talking about and I think you all will really like it :wink:

1 minute ago, Legofan2001 said:

Nope but I do know the figure Christopher Lee is talking about and I think you all will really like it :wink:

And how have you seen it?