Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Has anyone seen the HD images of the summer sets? Its where the web rhymes with leddit (if you go on this thread you should know the one im talking about).

Dissapointed IG-88 is not employing the new pencil guy piece. However he still looks great and so do all the figures!

5 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Has anyone seen the HD images of the summer sets? Its where the web rhymes with leddit (if you go on this thread you should know the one im talking about).

Dissapointed IG-88 is not employing the new pencil guy piece. However he still looks great and so do all the figures!

Yes it was posted a few pages back ;) And the pics don't come from the website you're refering to, but from sinqel.

Edited by Martinouchou

1 hour ago, Martinouchou said:

Yes it was posted a few pages back ;) And the pics don't come from the website you're refering to, but from sinqel.

actually that other place posted all the HD ones yesterday ... ;-]

29 minutes ago, Tidy said:

actually that other place posted all the HD ones yesterday ... ;-]

Yes I get that, I'm just saying Sinqel had them like three or four days ago, so they were the first ones. Anyway, really looking forward to buying the smaller sets from this wave, they're all great :classic: And I hope really hope R2 is the promo for Maythe4th, we only have one more day to finally find out !

Just checked the May calendar at my local Lego store, R2D2 Polybag is confirmed as this year's May the 4th figure, and I don't see any double VIP point promo, but there's an extra 50 pts promo for 75171&75172 purchase during May.

Edited by jaydee0221

3 minutes ago, jaydee0221 said:

Just checked the May calendar at my local Lego store, R2D2 Polybag is confirmed as this year's May the 4th figure, and I don't see any double VIP point, but there's extra 50. pts for 75172&75172 during May.

So that's the Y-wing and the battle of scarif right, you put the y-wing twice but scarif would make sense.

Shame if it is only artoo thought that might save me some coin.

Hello there!

That bounty hunter battle pack is a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one!

It will make a nice addition to my collection.

Not sure if i will buy many of the other sets, but I will probalbly just Do it.

I have a bad feeling about the TFA wave. When the Rogue One wave released last year, I thought that was where the fun begins.

Oh well, at least we have some secret figure that people have been hinting towards to look forward to.

Why is everybody saying there's no double VIP points? There are! It says it right there on the calendar: "May 4-7 celebrate Star Wars with Double VIP points on all LEGO Star Wars items and access to select sale items"

1 hour ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Why is everybody saying there's no double VIP points? There are! It says it right there on the calendar: "May 4-7 celebrate Star Wars with Double VIP points on all LEGO Star Wars items and access to select sale items"

Double VIP points on the y wing plus a extra 50!

I'm actually really glad of the R2 buildible fig, it's something completely different and kinda unique, it also opens up the opportunities to populate another scale of a moc with a droid. Also, the guy that initially leaked it on Facebook and got told it was fake and got put down for it by so many people will finally have justice! 

I was hoping to go in store and buy the snowspeeder but with the may 4th opportunities I'll have to order it asap and find another reason to go to the store! 

Any further info on the droid minifig  polybags that join together with respect to being released anywhere?

2 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

You are right. My bad, overlooked that part. There is a double VIP point promo from May 4th to 7th on Lego Star Wars items and access to selct sale items

Edited by jaydee0221

Calendar

usually the UK (and Europe?) get discounts rather than double VIP so will be interesting to see what we get when they update the website.

Edited by will

6 minutes ago, Lahh001 said:

Anyone seen April fools on Lego yet?

The millennium falcon for $799 that says coming soon? 

:( 

Was about to post April fools but you got a fast edit in :classic:

There's no way Lego would release a carbon copy of the old MF? Would they?

edit- hmmmmm.. page now not showing. Very odd

Edited by That Orange Thing

48 minutes ago, That Orange Thing said:

Was about to post April fools but you got a fast edit in :classic:

There's no way Lego would release a carbon copy of the old MF? Would they?

edit- hmmmmm.. page now not showing. Very odd

If it was a carbon copy image, then no... Its definitely an April fools! 

April fools or not, seeing that price tag suddenly brought it crashing home that this set will be very expensive. You can see why the original MF wasn't a great seller. 

The idea of owning an UCS falcon is a romantic vision we all have but that money could be easily used for sensible things like the mortgage and bills.