Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

6 hours ago, Cyberfounder said:

Is there any news on Obi Wan's jedi starfighter? Or was that a flase rumor???

Nothing new yet. Once it gets closer to the release of the summer wave we'll know for sure.

There are 2 still 2 confirmed exclusive sets for this summer that have not been announced yet. Hold your breath a bit longer :)

5 hours ago, ChristopherLee said:

I was saying he needed the new hair piece because of pictures like this

han-solo-s-journey-is-a-highlight-of-sta

It looks longer here, but I can see why LEGO went with the short hair too.

We should get that Trump hair with a Kassius Konstantine figure

Have there been any rumors to a second exclusive beyond the Jedi Fighter/Hyperdrive set? Or really any other prequel/OT/TFA set this year besides the MF/Yoda's Hut?

Edited by doclord

7 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

Shouldn't we be hearing what the may the 4th polybag is soon?

I think most people think it is the R2-D2 polybag but we will need to wait for the May Store Calendar (coming April 1) for official confirmation.

1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I think most people think it is the R2-D2 polybag but we will need to wait for the May Store Calendar (coming April 1) for official confirmation.

I still doubt that the R2 polybag is the figure. Maybe Lego decided they should release two polybags for the 40th anniversary of Star Wars. Guess we will find out soon.

Edited by Franklinw1234

If you think the May the 4th poly is something other than that R2-D2, you're going to be very disappointed. 

Edited by jhaelego

I'm not really getting my hopes up and I really do like the R2 polybag, but it doesn't seem like something that would come out for may the 4th. Lego has only released minifigures for may the 4th too (and this R2 isn't a minifigure).

(R2 is way better than last years stormtrooper)

Edited by Franklinw1234

May the 4th is a brick built R2-D2 figure...with $50 purchase I think?  I had a quick look at the May LBR Calendar.

20 minutes ago, Stash2Sixx said:

May the 4th is a brick built R2-D2 figure...with $50 purchase I think?  I had a quick look at the May LBR Calendar.

Was there anything about Double or Triple VIP points?

Do not recall, possibly, but I couldn't be sure...thus I didn't post anything about that.

1 hour ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Do not recall, possibly, but I couldn't be sure...thus I didn't post anything about that.

Because this is a substantiated rumors forum! Not an opinion or a "I think" forum. Let's all follow Stash's example here.

It was in the Chinese store calendar which was posted a while back. Not sure why anyone believed different! 

I'm happy with it, way better than last year's promo.

Edited by will

6 hours ago, Franklinw1234 said:

Shouldn't we be hearing what the may the 4th polybag is soon?

I'd wager the polybag will be polyethylene or a similar polymer. The content of the bag will most likely be acrylonitrile butadiene styrene.

3 hours ago, DarthTwoShedsJackson said:

I'd wager the polybag will be polyethylene or a similar polymer. The content of the bag will most likely be acrylonitrile butadiene styrene.

well put sir, that is at least a well founded rumor

.giphy.gif

Edited by brobert

11 hours ago, doclord said:

@VaderFan2187 Neat, that means we have another mystery set.

I never considered the fact that we normally get 2 exclusives in the summer. Nice to know that we have a surprise set to expect.

39 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

I never considered the fact that we normally get 2 exclusives in the summer. Nice to know that we have a surprise set to expect.

Do we? Two years ago it was only Sith Infiltrator, last year only the rebel frigate set

57 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

Hmm... I hope we get an OT X-wing. Does anyone know what price to expect for the JSF?

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Hmm... I hope we get an OT X-wing. Does anyone know what price to expect for the JSF?

Oops, I realized that I opened a can of worms... Let's not venture into speculation territory here. :wink:

I don't believe we know anything about the JSF other than the fact that we're getting one. Can anyone remember when we got leaked pictures of last summer's exclusives? We don't get prelims for those so our first pics are usually official ones.

I remember one year the first picture we saw of something was it being on shelf. Was that the last MMT?