Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, ForceGhostSolo said:

This could easily be RO, ANH, TESB or TROTJ. Just because of 40 years since ANH this May does not mean it is ANH. This load of bricks better stop here!

@ChristopherLee said "it's an OT character from ANH."

Just now, ForceGhostSolo said:

NO! NO! NO!

Nobody had confirmed A New Hope Promo Minifigure for May 4th at all. Someone said a few pages back "an OT- era" character. That is not even confirming A New Hope.

This could easily be RO, ANH, TESB or TROTJ. Just because of 40 years since ANH this May does not mean it is ANH. This load of bricks better stop here!

Hey lier I'm the one who said it's from a new hope and my info came from Christopher Lee I know why your freaking out it's because you said it was a saw minifig

57 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

If it is the R2-D2 build then the figure I saw must be for some other upcoming promo. He'll be released sometime this year nonetheless.

Well we know its a male species...

13 minutes ago, Legofan2001 said:

I want to know why force ghost solo isn't banned yet because he has been spreading lies for to long.

Excuse me brickless, That is not relevant to this topic! Got a problem? Directly message me you little kid. You should not even be on this page if you are too immature and not even being on topic. Get a life man!

2 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

Excuse me brickless, That is not relevant to this topic! Got a problem? Directly message me you little kid. You should not even be on this page if you are too immature and not even being on topic. Get a life man!

It is relevant because you were the one who made up a fake Episode VIII set list. I don't intend to waste anymore posts dealing with you.

Please stop fighting.

:hmpf:

1 minute ago, VaderFan2187 said:

It is relevant because you were the one who made up a fake Episode VIII set list. I don't intend to waste anymore posts dealing with you.

Please stop fighting.

:hmpf:

"Fake Episode VIII set list" you wait for those pictures and then I would want you to message me a REAL apology along with all the other knobs in this forum that have called me a fake leaker...

Edited by ForceGhostSolo

For goodness sake, you openly said that you were trolling way back when when you put up this list. This bickering is pointless, do we not have another topic to discuss? A less sensitive one?

Just now, Deathstroke77 said:

For goodness sake, you openly said that you were trolling way back when when you put up this list. This bickering is pointless, do we not have another topic to discuss? A less sensitive one?

Can you send me that message please mate? And do NOT dare say I deleted that message/comment when you can't find it otherwise you just showed your a bigger knob than I thought.

On 21/03/2017 at 9:28 AM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

You're kinda funny. In bad sense. The biggest set out of whole line is 75190. Set with Luke and Rey is 75189. So it can't be the biggest set. There is no Super Star Destroyer you say? Interseting. This is that FAKE list you sent to me.

75176: Finn's Escape - 2 Minifigures (Finn & First Order Security Guard). Bulky dark orange vehicle with cargo crates and missles.

75177: Karp's Airspeeder - 3 Minifigures (Luke Skywalker, Finn & Mar R'havar Soldier). Red Landspeeder/Flash Speeder vehicle. Large cannon at back that flips up. Horse-type creature with horns. 

75179: Siege On Mar R'havar - 5 Minifigures (Rey, BB-8, Yuro Sinis, First Order Elite Stormtrooper & First Order Stormtrooper). Bunker that has medium sized interior with wall panels and console controls. Also has walker with black and red bricks.

75187: Kylo Ren's Advanced TIE Fighter - 4 Minifigures, 1 Droid - (Kylo Ren, Supreme Leader Snoke, First Order Snowtrooper Officer, First Order Special Forces TIE Pilot & RJ-8). TIE Interceptor like ship with Black, Grey, Dark Grey, Silver & Red.

75188: (TBC Official Name) Resistance Fighter - 5 Minifigures, 1 Droid - (Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, PZ-4CO (TBC), 2 Resistance Troopers & R2-KT). Large Dark Red/Dark Grey V shaped fighter similar to U-Wing with folding wings. Has small interior for minifigures.

75189: First Order Star Destroyer - 6 Minifigures (General Hux, Captain Phasma, Yuro Sinis, Urta Hardine, First Order Crew Member, First Order Stormtrooper & Resistance Trooper). Large Dark Grey/Light Grey bricks and plates and also has mini TIE Fighters inside and control room and bridge.

75190: Luke's Jedi Temple (Ach-To) - 5 Minifigures, 1 Droid - (Luke Skywalker, Rey, Chewbacca, R2-D2, 2 Knights Of Ren Members). Large shaped and splits and half and has many rooms to play in and action features. Rock terrain with grass and force push functions.

What is 75189 on that list? Ahh, yeah. Super Star Destroyer. You say that there is no SSD, but it was on your list? Interesting. Now you say that biggest set contains Luke, Rey, 2 Stormtroopers, Guard and R2-D2 because it is comfortable for you, 'cause we know we are getting a set with Luke, Rey and 2 stormtroopers. But Then it was a Jedi Temple with Luke, Rey, 2 Knights of Ren, Chwebacca and R2-D2? That's all from me.

@ForceGhostSolo I don't want to argue but if you're so obnoxious then here is @THELEGOBATMAN's comment from back ago that settles it...

Edited by VaderFan2187
EDIT: Heh, it perfectly matched your comment above.

13 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

Can you send me that message please mate? And do NOT dare say I deleted that message/comment when you can't find it otherwise you just showed your a bigger knob than I thought.

It seems I can't find it. Okay, I'll stand for that one, I was certain something along those lines was said. But plenty of people had certainly called you a fraud, especially the trustworthy sources we usually hear information from. There are many inconsistencies with what you say, as THELEGOBATMAN pointed out in that comment above. You really can't expect us to believe anything you say at this point. I personally say we wait for the information to leak out from trustworthy sources.

I feel this is enough of this disucssion, before this thread gets locked once again.

2 minutes ago, Richpepperell said:

I know this doesn't fit in with the current vibe of insults and arguments, but brickfan is reporting that the R2-D2 mini-builds will definitely be the may the 4th promotion. Anyone seen a UK confirmation of this? http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-star-wars-r2-d2-30611-to-be-may-the-4th-promo-polybag/

Sadly I passed on the same news but it got buried under all the spam. The Brick Fan has been very reliable in the past, so I'm fairly certain about that rumor.

Just now, BrickHat said:

Sadly I passed on the same news but it got buried under all the spam. 

I can well believe it did! This thread is pretty much a nightmare if you come here actually wanting 2017 pictures and rumours! Sorry to have repeated you - cool polybag though!

Just now, Richpepperell said:

I can well believe it did! This thread is pretty much a nightmare if you come here actually wanting 2017 pictures and rumours! Sorry to have repeated you - cool polybag though!

No problem, and I share your frustration!

Assuming it is indeed the polybag, I'll be a bit disappointed that they're breaking with the tradition of exclusive figures for May the 4th. Granted, I wasn't one to collect all of them (and I wasn't excited at all about the FO officer polybag last year). However, R2 is still my favorite droid. I might pick it up!

It looks a good polybag, its an original take on an old figure, and it's a lot better than last years FO stormie.

I might phone the Bluewater store tomorrow to have absolute confirmation it is the May 4th Promo.

3 hours ago, Legofan2001 said:

I want to know why force ghost solo isn't banned yet because he has been spreading lies for to long.

2 hours ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

This isn't even remotely on topic. :hmpf_bad:

Topic temporarily locked to end the spam and stop the discussion about there being spam.

Topic is reopened.  Please stay on topic, thanks.

4 hours ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Regardless of which figure it is.....every year it frustrates me that the fig is given away before the new sets are released.

Rogue One sets? Got 'em when they were released last year. Winter wave? the ones I wanted were first day purchases in the Lego store.

I'm waiting and saving for the summer wave (Quadjumper, Rathtar etc) and the TLJ sets....and (just like always) will get them when they're released.

'First day buyers' (or people who buy sets shortly after they're released) are 'punished' for getting sets early....Just like with Revan, Yularen etc I'll have to get sets I don't want or pay big $$$$ on Bricklink. Lego should reward folks who get sets early instead of this.  just my 2 cents.

In the same boat as you, every year. But, we're not actually "entitled" to anything... so starting this year I've set aside a purchase for the promotion period. I will be buying the Rebels Combat Frigate to get me over the $200 required to avoid hefty postage. In recent years there has been a UCS (I use the term loosely of course!) released at this time, some people snap that up then. (Obviously it's not for everyone, me & perhaps you included)

Just now, ChristopherLee said:

So the fig I saw must be a promo for another time. Any other events coming up soon?

There is usually a minifig revealed earlier in the year that comes out in US sometime somewhere, then elsewhere in October/November.

10 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

So the fig I saw must be a promo for another time. Any other events coming up soon?

That means it likely won't be out till October:cry_sad:

Well last year we saw two polys before summer wave (the first order stormtrooper and the first order general) and this year it's the two droids so yes three polybags coming now would not be impossible but less likely IMO

Edited by Sneakguest