Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

@ChristopherLee has hinted it is an OT-era minifigure. If it is a guy like Dodonna or a pilot I won't mind, but if it is someone like Saw Gerrera, Galen Erso, or Bail Organa I will really be upset.

Why? I never get these promos :(

Couldn't disagree less. Saw Gerrera is my first or second favorite Star Wars character period. And given Bail's importance, the fact that we've never had a minifies of his is confounding. But that's why TLG offers different sets I suppose, for different tastes.

1 hour ago, Stash2Sixx said:

I'll save my money for the newer UCS Falcon.

I'll take that as confirmation the rumor is true then. 

19 minutes ago, Markalus said:

I'll take that as confirmation the rumor is true then. 

Um....no. That's what I'd call wishful thinking.

Take it however you choose.

No confirmation yet on polybags or promos for the fake holiday May the 4th.  I hope it's not a Space Slug unofficial type of set, I still have to get rid of one from last year.

I've seen multiple well-informed people teasing a UCS Millenium Falcon set. All the signs point toward one. I think it's safe to assume one will be released this year.

6 hours ago, The_Chosen_1 said:

Um....no. That's what I'd call wishful thinking.

Um...maybe. But when a well informed Mod makes such a comment and multiple reliable sources have fuelled the rumor, setting aside a budget for it is wise.

12 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Take it however you choose.

No confirmation yet on polybags or promos for the fake holiday May the 4th.  I hope it's not a Space Slug unofficial type of set, I still have to get rid of one from last year.

How much you after for the slug set?

Did they actually use the word "re-release"? Because if it's a new Falcon UCS set they're planning, that wouldn't technically be a re-release. 

A lady said "...release the original UCS millennium falcon..." and LEGO said "Awe, well there are no current plans, but we never know what the future holds! :)"

Sounds like a non-denial denial to me... but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

7 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

A lady said "...release the original UCS millennium falcon..." and LEGO said "Awe, well there are no current plans, but we never know what the future holds! :)"

Maybe its like with the lego stores and the "lower tier" doesn't know everything... *wishes someone would have asked for the snowspeeder on that channel a few months ago

Strangely, I'm more inclined to believe strong rumours than what Lego actually say about whether there are any plans...

The person in charge of LEGO's FB is most likely a marketing rep who knows nothing of what the company is planing 

On 25/03/2017 at 9:29 PM, VaderFan2187 said:

Bala-Tik 

Like the Bala Tik minifig. I warming to that set. I think its the Guavian Death Gang...

12 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

In case a new MF is actually coming LEGO would design a new MF anyway and not re-"release the original UCS millennium falcon" as the questioner worded it. So no confirmation in either direction.

Does anyone know why they took the third Guavian out of the set from the original images we saw, because there was one less in the images from the toy fair. Any particular reason, or was Lego just trying to keep down production costs?

1 hour ago, starwars4ever said:

Does anyone know why they took the third Guavian out of the set from the original images we saw, because there was one less in the images from the toy fair. Any particular reason, or was Lego just trying to keep down production costs?

Obvious answer- Lego is greedy and decided 3 Guavians in 1 set is way too much ;

not obvious answer - Lego couldn't make enough of that minifigure in time, so to not halt production process they decided to put 2 in a set instead of 3 .

38 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Obvious answer- Lego is greedy and decided 3 Guavians in 1 set is way too much ;

not obvious answer - Lego couldn't make enough of that minifigure in time, so to not halt production process they decided to put 2 in a set instead of 3 .

Simples! buy two sets = FOUR Gauvians!