Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

20 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Well using too many 100%s is kind of weird :wink: I'm guessing you mean someone like @CM4Sci? Or someone you know?

Someone who has seen the sets. I haven't seen the sets. I am just good at collecting all info we have got and I (probably) have a list of all the sets. I have posted it few pages ago.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Someone who has seen the sets. I haven't seen the sets. I am just good at collecting all info we have got and I (probably) have a list of all the sets. I have posted it few pages ago.

I agree using 100% confirmed can be misleading, especially as other people start quoting it as fact like a page or two back.

im not doubting you have very good reason to believe what's upcoming is certain but knowing someone who has seen them is not exactly 100%. Even Lego can pull a last minute delay on certain sets like the ucs snowspeeder and throw a spanner in the works.

2 hours ago, That Orange Thing said:

I agree using 100% confirmed can be misleading, especially as other people start quoting it as fact like a page or two back.

im not doubting you have very good reason to believe what's upcoming is certain but knowing someone who has seen them is not exactly 100%. Even Lego can pull a last minute delay on certain sets like the ucs snowspeeder and throw a spanner in the works.

Yea like Doomsday. :hmpf_bad:

Okay, I am correcting my previous post.

From what I know so far, there will be First Order Super Star Destroyer set from Star Wars The Last Jedi.

The closest thing we have to absolutely confirmed right now are the resistance trooper with leggings and female resistance officer we got leaked in the photo months back. 

9 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I am just good at collecting all info we have got and I (probably) have a list of all the sets.

You just collected all the completely baseless speculations like the B-Wing and put them together in a list. Your list is probably worth nothing and there is little reason to believe anything on it is real.

See, when somebody who never had any inside information before suddenly comes out with specifics like a FO Super Star Destroyer, it's usually fake and/or wishful thinking. It's well known who actually has inside information on this forum, like Stash's contacts - which is why the first post of this thread often has information earlier than the rest of the internet. We also know that people who definitely did see the TLJ sets already have said they can't say anything yet.

The only real information we have right now is in the first post - the minifigure lineups and BB8. Everything else is pure speculation.

18 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

You just collected all the completely baseless speculations like the B-Wing and put them together in a list. Your list is probably worth nothing and there is little reason to believe anything on it is real.

See, when somebody who never had any inside information before suddenly comes out with specifics like a FO Super Star Destroyer, it's usually fake and/or wishful thinking. It's well known who actually has inside information on this forum, like Stash's contacts - which is why the first post of this thread often has information earlier than the rest of the internet. We also know that people who definitely did see the TLJ sets already have said they can't say anything yet.

The only real information we have right now is in the first post - the minifigure lineups and BB8. Everything else is pure speculation.

Well...

75176-set with Finn and BB-8-true info, told by @Stash2Sixx

75177-???(maybe speeder)???-okay, this is speculation but we know we are getting a speeder

75179-Kylo Ren's TIE Advanced-we are getting Kylo Ren's TIE Advanced confirmed by @Kevii23, confirmed by @Stash2Sixx that this is Kylo Ren set

75187-???(maybe TIE Bomber)???-speculation too

75188-set with Poe Dameron, probably coming with B-Wing-this is going to be a set with Poe, Pilot and Officer with a ship confirmed by @Kevii23 and @Stash2Sixx, there was a rumor that we are getting B-Wing, so maybe we aren't getting B-Wing

75189-set with Luke and Rey-confirmed by @Stash2Sixx

75190-First Order Super Star Destroyer-confirmed by me @THELEGOBATMAN

So that list is true. ???(things in question mark and brackets are for speculations)???

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

75190-First Order Super Star Destroyer-confirmed by me @THELEGOBATMAN

With all due respect, since when did you have inside sources at LEGO, too? Plus, a huge Super Star Destroyer in the first wave of TLJ sets? Would they really do that?

I can't say what's my source because he said that I can't tell it, but you know him and he's a trustable source. He's not inside source, he has seen the sets. I don't think Super Star Destroyer will be very huge. Biggest set from TFA line costs 150$, and you don't have to spend 500$ to get awesome Super Star Destroyer set, maybe just 200$?

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN
Extended

4 minutes ago, Deathstroke77 said:

With all due respect, since when did you have inside sources at LEGO, too? Plus, a huge Super Star Destroyer in the first wave of TLJ sets? Would they really do that?

It's not totally out of the realm of possibility to get something the size of the 75055 Star Destroyer. So maybe they would do that. Or it could be a playset of just a portion of the interior like 7754 Home One.

There is no Star Destroyer. Promise. The largest set is also $150 and includes Luke, Rey, 2 Stormtroopers, Guard (Grey/White with Black AT-ST Driver Helmet with White printing and Aurobesh) & R2-D2. 

Just now, ForceGhostSolo said:

There is no Star Destroyer. Promise. The largest set is also $150 and includes Luke, Rey, 2 Stormtroopers, Guard (Grey/White with Black AT-ST Driver Helmet with White printing and Aurobesh) & R2-D2. 

I don't think anyone can trust you in this thread after the fake list you put last time.

Unless one of them is a Microfighter, I find the reports of both a TIE bomber and a TIE advanced in the same wave to be highly dubious. I know the sources are trusted but still - even if the bomber is Original Trilogy and Kylo's is Sequel Trilogy it doesn't smell right. 

Don't get me wrong now, if it's true I'll (of course) buy them both!!

Edited by darththeling

Just now, ForceGhostSolo said:

Because you've proven to be such a trustworthy source in the past.

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

I don't think anyone can trust you in this thread after the fake list you put last time.

Was it fake? You can check the more recent pages. 

Just now, Deathstroke77 said:

Because you've proven to be such a trustworthy source in the past.

Check the more recent posts, buddy!

Ah, well, yes, yes it was. You even admittedly openly in the thread that you were trolling. Your stuff was just speculation on sets that would probably come due to leaks from the movie and what we would likely see anyway.

Just now, Deathstroke77 said:

Ah, well, yes, yes it was. You even admittedly openly in the thread that you were trolling. Your stuff was just speculation on sets that would probably come due to leaks from the movie and what we would likely see anyway.

Wait for the prelims in June then you can call me a "fake".

On 17/03/2017 at 9:32 PM, VaderFan2187 said:

Those figures look AWESOME!

Also: To anyone saying that @ForceGhostSolo's list matches some of @Stash2Sixx's list... it doesn't prove anything.

In 2016 @Brick Productions 2016, a renowned fake "leaker", even said that 75153 was an AT-ST.

"Fake Leaker" 

On 17/03/2017 at 8:53 AM, Jedi-Bendu said:

Your sources say this:

75189 - 2 Stormtroopers? Rey?, ?, Luke?

75188 - Poe?, Pilot, Officer?

75179 - Kylo Ren, ?, ?, maybe 1 more?

75176 - BB8, Finn, ?

75177 - 2 ?, ?, ?

Now, who remembers this post from last month?

People were slamming this member because that list was fake....but is it?

Stash's source says set 75176 has Finn and BB8. The 'fake' list has 75176-Finn's Escape. (makes perfect sense)

75188: Stash's source says Poe, pilot, officer are in it; the list calls this set 'Resistance Fighter' (this one makes sense as well!)

On the other hand; some sets seem to be mixed up:

75179 (with Kylo Ren) is likely to be his personal TIE, which the 'fake' list lists as 75187

75189 (with Luke and Rey) must be the Ach-To set, which is 75190 according to the list (75189 is a Stardestroyer on that one)

I trust Stash's source but what I'm trying to say is that the 'fake' list maybe isn't as 'fake' as many were saying?

Am I really a fake leaker? 

Ah, now, these lists, these lists I trust more. They have back-up from reliable sources. Your list from whenever it was last month was some stuff you made up, as I said earlier, and you openly admitted that like you were some 11 year old taking pleasure from screwing people around with your baseless speculation. So, actually, I'll call you a fake now, if you want.

Anyway, this bickering is pointless. We now have a list of pretty trustworthy rumours, that I think we should be excited to see when they're revealed, whenever that may be.

Alright, first of all let's quit making salty speculations about people's integrity simply because they won't reveal a source. I used to post on another forum and when I actually cared about new sets i revealed information as well. We all have our sources, and to be quite frank if you really want a source it's not hard to find one.

Back on to relevant matters the 4-lom figure really looks good. Bossk looks good but I would rather some dual-molding.

48 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I think @THELEGOBATMAN said it was bigger than 75055.

No no no!!! I said if you want to have good looking Super Star Destroyer it does not have to cost 500$. You can have good SSD for 200$. I don't know ANYTHING about that SSD set, just that there will be a Super Star Destroyer set. Maybe it will cost 10$, maybe 500$.

Sorry we have to do this, but all the talk about fake lists or items that may not be fake but still don't have pictures needs to stop right now. This is a rumors thread, we can talk about rumors here. But no one wants to have to wade through pages of details for things that may or may not be real. So for now, please only discuss what we have pictures for until this can die down.

If anyone ignores this, I'll lock the thread.

You're kinda funny. In bad sense. The biggest set out of whole line is 75190. Set with Luke and Rey is 75189. So it can't be the biggest set. There is no Super Star Destroyer you say? Interseting. This is that FAKE list you sent to me.

75176: Finn's Escape - 2 Minifigures (Finn & First Order Security Guard). Bulky dark orange vehicle with cargo crates and missles.

75177: Karp's Airspeeder - 3 Minifigures (Luke Skywalker, Finn & Mar R'havar Soldier). Red Landspeeder/Flash Speeder vehicle. Large cannon at back that flips up. Horse-type creature with horns. 

75179: Siege On Mar R'havar - 5 Minifigures (Rey, BB-8, Yuro Sinis, First Order Elite Stormtrooper & First Order Stormtrooper). Bunker that has medium sized interior with wall panels and console controls. Also has walker with black and red bricks.

75187: Kylo Ren's Advanced TIE Fighter - 4 Minifigures, 1 Droid - (Kylo Ren, Supreme Leader Snoke, First Order Snowtrooper Officer, First Order Special Forces TIE Pilot & RJ-8). TIE Interceptor like ship with Black, Grey, Dark Grey, Silver & Red.

75188: (TBC Official Name) Resistance Fighter - 5 Minifigures, 1 Droid - (Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, PZ-4CO (TBC), 2 Resistance Troopers & R2-KT). Large Dark Red/Dark Grey V shaped fighter similar to U-Wing with folding wings. Has small interior for minifigures.

75189: First Order Star Destroyer - 6 Minifigures (General Hux, Captain Phasma, Yuro Sinis, Urta Hardine, First Order Crew Member, First Order Stormtrooper & Resistance Trooper). Large Dark Grey/Light Grey bricks and plates and also has mini TIE Fighters inside and control room and bridge.

75190: Luke's Jedi Temple (Ach-To) - 5 Minifigures, 1 Droid - (Luke Skywalker, Rey, Chewbacca, R2-D2, 2 Knights Of Ren Members). Large shaped and splits and half and has many rooms to play in and action features. Rock terrain with grass and force push functions.

What is 75189 on that list? Ahh, yeah. Super Star Destroyer. You say that there is no SSD, but it was on your list? Interesting. Now you say that biggest set contains Luke, Rey, 2 Stormtroopers, Guard and R2-D2 because it is comfortable for you, 'cause we know we are getting a set with Luke, Rey and 2 stormtroopers. But Then it was a Jedi Temple with Luke, Rey, 2 Knights of Ren, Chwebacca and R2-D2? That's all from me.

Oh no, please don't lock the thread! I wrote that before I have seen your message!

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN
Added last 2 sentences

@MKJoshA can you just clarify on what we can and cannot discuss in this thread? Just so we know what to avoid

• 2017 Winter Sets? (because this is a Pics & Rumors thread and I don't know if set discussion belongs here)
  • 2017 Summer Sets? (I'm guessing this belongs currently)
  • TLJ rumors from first page? (I think we can but we have so little info it's hard to discuss)
  • TLJ rumors dropped by renowned leakers with no pictures?
  • TLJ rumors dropped by new leakers with no pictures?

Thanks in advance.