Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

2 hours ago, Cult_Of_Skaro said:
  Hide contents

I'm not sure where dark tan is coming from, Bossk looks pretty green to me.

The colour is somewhere between tan and olive green. Olive green is definitely a good look for Bossk.

3 hours ago, Cult_Of_Skaro said:

I'm not sure where dark tan is coming from, Bossk looks pretty green to me.

You probably also think Han Solo's Hoth jacket is blue.

I just finished building the latest Y-wing and there's a small sticker you apply to the bomb loading service crane in aurebesh. It simply spells ''Danger'', I love those small details. :wink:

5 hours ago, Stan-Lee said:

Okay i Saw something about an at-at and tried to find other posts about it but could not so sorry for asking but are we getting a new at-at or what?

It was on that Italian site that got linked to where they talked about a possible Super Star Destroyer and the "UCS" BB-8. Like someone mentioned before, if the rumour is true the SSD is probably a FO star destroyer and I expect the AT-AT to be the one from TFA

I actually think it will be a "SSD", but not the Imperial destroyer.

I read rumours of TLJ that said that Snoke's ship was something like a SSD.

Good to finally have pics of the bounty hunters. Bossk looks fantastic with the extra printing and more accurate colours while 4-LOM is beyond perfection! Can't wait to pick them up.

39 minutes ago, hachiroku said:

I actually think it will be a "SSD", but not the Imperial destroyer.

I read rumours of TLJ that said that Snoke's ship was something like a SSD.

I'm willing to bet that this SSD in TLJ turns out to be the Eclipse.

17 hours ago, bootz said:

I'm willing to bet that this SSD in TLJ turns out to be the Eclipse.

Nope

Spoiler

,,In Star Wars: The Last Jedi there is going to be a First Order Super Star Destroyer. However, it isn’t like the ones we saw during the Empire’s era. The First Order Super Star Destroyer is huge, yes, but is just a triangle-shaped wedge. The classic Super Star Destroyer was a wedge with a city built on it in no uncertain terms. This is just a gigantic huge wedge, solid, and dark. I speculate this is the main command ship of the First Order in The Last Jedi. It appears Finn will end up on this ship as part of his mission." 

This is First Order Super Star Destroyer description. I think that LEGO set will look like that, and probably it will include Finn minifigure.

Probably it will be something like that

pobrane.jpg

8 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If what you posted is even a rumor, use a spoiler tag next time.

Edited by Stash2Sixx
If you call it a spoiler, you might not want to highlight and call everyone's attentiion to it by quoting it...just sayin'

The Finalizer was the rumored Ep 8 set for quite a while and it would be a good choice tbh. As it can serve for both TFA and TLJ scenes. Hopefully this rumor turns out to be true. 

Okay, so there will be Super Star Destroyer set for 100%. Not Finalizer, but FIRST ORDER SUPER STAR DESTROYER. This is 100% true and confirmed info.

32 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Okay, so there will be Super Star Destroyer set for 100%. Not Finalizer, but FIRST ORDER SUPER STAR DESTROYER. This is 100% true and confirmed info.

Who confirmed that exactly? None of the bothan spies mentioned anything about SSD in Ep 8 sets, and many people on this forum were burned by fake info like ForceGhostSolo one and unless some of bothans here confirm your info, we know nothing about SSD.

Edited by benderisgreat

8 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Who confirmed that exactly? None of the bothan spies mentioned anything about SSD in Ep 8 sets, and many people on this forum were burned by fake info like ForceGhostSolo one and unless some of bothans here confirm your info, we know nothing about SSD.

Let's say that I am the source, but if you don't trust me, you just have to wait and see.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Please do not make conformation statements like this. No matter how trustworthy the source, nothing is confirmed until we get some early image or physical product (such as leaked figures) from the sets themselves. Until then, statements like this only convince people we will be getting sets in the future that may not actually exist.  

I've heard from a couple of people who have actually seen the sets that there will be a Stardestroyer. They didn't say it's a SuperStardestroyer (reason could be they don't know the exact difference between the two).

13 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

I've heard from a couple of people who have actually seen the sets that there will be a Stardestroyer. They didn't say it's a SuperStardestroyer (reason could be they don't know the exact difference between the two).

That's what I heard too. I guess we don't know what type of Star Destroyer we'll get, so people including me assumed it was Finalizer. So it can be anything at the moment.

4 hours ago, YoshiInstinct said:

The clone in the republic tank set is a phase 2 clone gunner

No Kre-O Sherlock. The pics have already dropped.

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

This format is like a fake leaker's format, lol :wink: I do trust you, but where did you hear this from?

11 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Please do not make conformation statements like this. No matter how trustworthy the source, nothing is confirmed until we get some early image or physical product (such as leaked figures) from the sets themselves. Until then, statements like this only convince people we will be getting sets in the future that may not actually exist.  

Not even just that it might not exist, but that Lego could delay or cancel a set at any point until they announce it

Edited by Magmafrost

2 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

lol when did all of these TLJ "leaks" happen

About 15 minutes after New York Toy Fair started, @ForceGhostSolo (whose account had barely any posts) came out of nowhere claiming to have seen the sets and people believed him. There was at least 4 pages of talking with him before someone decided to question it. Someone else (can't remember who but they deserve credit for it) proved he was faking it by making up a list of sets and PMing it to him saying "is this what we're getting?" He replied with "yes"

9 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

This format is like a fake leaker's format, lol :wink: I do trust you, but where did you hear this from?

I know, I don't know how to make format look not fake :grin: Trusted person, I can't say who he is, but he's always right :wink:

2 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

About 15 minutes after New York Toy Fair started, @ForceGhostSolo (whose account had barely any posts) came out of nowhere claiming to have seen the sets and people believed him. There was at least 4 pages of talking with him before someone decided to question it. Someone else (can't remember who but they deserve credit for it) proved he was faking it by making up a list of sets and PMing it to him saying "is this what we're getting?" He replied with "yes"

@ChristopherLee

33 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I know, I don't know how to make format look not fake :grin: Trusted person, I can't say who he is, but he's always right :wink:

Well using too many 100%s is kind of weird :wink: I'm guessing you mean someone like @CM4Sci? Or someone you know?