Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

23 hours ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Also, a well respected Bothan who wants to remain anonymous told me there definately will be a TIE, speeder and Stardestroyer.

But Kylo Ren's TIE Advanced or TIE Bomber?

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

But Kylo Ren's TIE Advanced or TIE Bomber?

Kylo Ren's personal TIE.

I think a lot of people/sites mentioned a Bomber because it looks a lot like the designs for Kylo Ren's TIE.

That Bossk! Love it!! But why don't they give him dual moulded legs? That would be so much better. Anyways i'm really happy that they changed his skin color (is it dark tan now? Yes?)

Must buy thousands of him (well at least two)

55 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

It's olive green.

Seriously? It doesn't look like that. It isn't a Gorn, it's a Trandoshan, Lego. Quit with the greens already.

14 minutes ago, Borex said:

Seriously? It doesn't look like that. It isn't a Gorn, it's a Trandoshan, Lego. Quit with the greens already.

It really depends on what promo of the character you look at. Some have him a more tan shade and other have him a more olive or military green. Either one would be better than the previous ugly sand green. Personally I'm glad they went with olive green. That was how he looked in the clone wars and his promos for ESB.

Edited by ChristopherLee

Ooh, did I see a system super star destroyer mentioned? What better place for a Zuckuss minifig? :wink:

Here's 4-LOM and Bossk (with wrong head). You can see how much he lacks of dual-molded legs

33126947900_194bbeec11_c.jpg

And also the "Robot Sith" from Freemakers 75185 with a Flying Monkey

Edited by Galaad

Too bad Bossk's legs aren't dual molded, this way it looks like his toes punctured some holes in the bottom of his one piece pajama

I doubt we are getting a super star destroyer, by the description and time frame it looks more like the Finalizer from TFA. Twice the lenght of an ICSD but not quite a SSD. Shoving Zuckuss in there seems highly unlikely. 

Now as happy and beside myself as I am that we're getting those amazing, incredibly details Bounty Hunters. I'm still pretty upset that I bought that stupid Freemaker set to get Dengar... I don't even like Narea or whatever he name is... 

Hello folks, this is my first post, although i followed this forum for about two years now, and fevered with you over every new wave of LEGO Star Wars. Due to a lack of space, time and money I concentrate mainly on minifigs and the classic OT stuff.

The summer wave is going to be a cheap one:

Bounty Hunters gonna be day 1 purchase.

4Lom is very nice apart from the eye color, but poor Bossk is still far from perfect: besides the still absent dual molds for legs and arms I am not impressed with the torso print. It looks like a hobby decal, where's the details? I hope it's only the photo and it looks better in hand. I think the old torso was pretty much perfect, but since they changed the base color you can't even swap them.

Please let Dengar have some leg printing ...and I think the new backpack from the collectible minifigs hiker would be a nice fit in a new color combo.

For IG-88 i dream not only of a new head mold, but a completely new torso.

Aside from the BP I'll probably bricklink the Quadjumper without figs, and that's it.

44 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Now as happy and beside myself as I am that we're getting those amazing, incredibly details Bounty Hunters. I'm still pretty upset that I bought that stupid Freemaker set to get Dengar... I don't even like Narea or whatever he name is... 

It's always a risk to buy a set for a mini figure, they can always show up again and in multiples. I bought the first new Chewie on evil bay for like 20 euros, today when he's in like 5 different ones, u get him for a fiver. That's one reason why I often check this rumours forum, to avoid the sometime unnecessary extra cost of buying a single fig on BL. 

Okay i Saw something about an at-at and tried to find other posts about it but could not so sorry for asking but are we getting a new at-at or what?

5 hours ago, Galaad said:

Here's 4-LOM and Bossk (with wrong head). You can see how much he lacks of dual-molded legs

<snip>

And also the "Robot Sith" from Freemakers 75185 with a Flying Monkey

Why does 4-loms head not match his body in color?

1 minute ago, Legofan2001 said:

Why does 4-loms head not match his body in color?

Because he doesn't in "real" life:

photo.jpg.a46ad0fc3a71e94efb31b6d2e20e7b99.jpg

And yes this is a pic from the Sideshow statue, but it's pretty acurate to what's used in the film.

Edited by Martinouchou

2 hours ago, Martinouchou said:

Because he doesn't in "real" life:

<snip>

And yes this is a pic from the Sideshow statue, but it's pretty acurate to what's used in the film.

Okay good because I was worried we had a c-3po red arm issue

Edited by MKJoshA
Don't quote pictures.

This bounty hunter battlepack is bringing back my interest in star wars lego again. What a wise decision to include these wanted figs in sets like these. 

( and dark tan/olive green, whatever i want my bossk to match my collection Bossk toy figurines :classic: )

I am gutted about the bounty hunter BP.  This is gonna make my Bossk MF lose value! :(

Be good to see a comparison though, and at least I get the other 3 bounty hunters that I don't already own.