Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, Stash2Sixx said:

If you want to go back and look, it's been said quite a few times in the thread.  Not in the last 3 days, but it's in there.  Just figured I would point that out.

Oh okay ;) I'm sure they didn't do it on purpose, I type letters in the wrong order sometimes too ^^

Anyway, I can't wait for the full reveal of the snowspeeder, and later on the reveal of TLJ sets. If the list is true, I'm already interested, just for the minifigs :)

75176-set with Finn

75177-??? (maybe speeder)

75179-Kylo Ren's TIE Advanced

75187-??? (maybe TIE Bomber)

75188-set with Poe Dameron (maybe it's coming with B-Wing)

75189-set with Luke and Rey, probably something on Ach-To

75190-??? (maybe Super Star Destroyer)

So that's all info we have got for now.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN
So now we have got a complete list.

1 hour ago, Martinouchou said:

No not necessarily because it was implied by some members in this thread that we would get three UCS this year ;)

3 UCS sets in year? Sounds like Lego's overcompensating for horrible Insult on Hoth from 2016!

12 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

75176-set with Finn

75177-???

75179-Kylo Ren's TIE Advanced

75187-??? (maybe TIE Bomber)

75188-set with Poe Dameron

75189-set with Luke and Rey, probably something on Ach-To

75190-??? (maybe Super Star Destroyer)

So that's all info we have got for now. 

Not quite; as I've posted earlier there will also be a set with a speeder (confirmed by a well respected spy)

5 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Not quite; as I've posted earlier there will also be a set with a speeder (confirmed by a well respected spy)

Updated.

Oh, sometime someone said it, that's probably true. If it's true, it most likely will come in Poe Dameron set. So next update on list.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Interesting note about FGS's list: A number of those names are found nowhere else on the internet. If his list is legit, we'll know as soon as we find out more about TLJ's characters.

Im so excited to FINALLY be getting a set with the new Luke, almost 2 years later! Really excited to see the first trailer, it should give us a good idea of what possible sets are to come! And hopefully some of the figs are updated as well and they don't use the same Rey and Finn seen in this summers Quadjumper!

8 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Im so excited to FINALLY be getting a set with the new Luke, almost 2 years later! Really excited to see the first trailer, it should give us a good idea of what possible sets are to come! And hopefully some of the figs are updated as well and they don't use the same Rey and Finn seen in this summers Quadjumper!

They won't use same Rey for 100%, I don't know about Finn, but probably he will be different. And trailer will come out on April 13th, so not a long time of waiting.

Just saw the new Bossk and 4-LOM figures. Both look great- Bossk has printed reptilian toes! I also saw a Mon Calamari figure with stubbie legs, so I would imagine he comes with the rumored B-Wing.

Where's all this TLJ info coming from? Most of it sounds like the crap that FGS posted a while back, which was false. Are these from reliable sources?

Also, the fact Bossk has printed toes is awesome. Anything more you can say about 4-LOM? Also, the Mon Calamari with stubbie legs I'm fairly sure is Quarrie, coming in one of the Freemaker sets.

12 minutes ago, Galaxy Explorer said:

Just saw the new Bossk and 4-LOM figures.

THe big question: where? Online? (if so: a link would be nice....)

Can confirm the printed toes. Also I'm 90 percent sure that is a new mold for 4-lom head. There was a picure in a facebook group that I'm in. 

Edited by Bardan_Jusik
Clarification

1 minute ago, Bardan_Jusik said:

Can confirm the printed toes. Also I'm 90 percent sure that is a new mold for 4-lom head. There was a picure in a facebook group that I'm in. 

...and which FB group may that be?

It was on Facebook- basically a handful of new figures, including Dengar, Batman and Scarecrow. The Mon Cal pic was from about a week ago, that also included a new Hulk fig, presumably from Ragnarok. Wasn't sure if the pictures would fall under leaked territory. 

Just went over to LEGOLAND Chicago on my lunch break...It's really not in Chicago, it's in Schaumburg.  Anyways, I picked up the Skiff and Landspeeder because I don't feel like fighting through the other stores and I get 5% off with my VIP card.  So at checkout, the girl tells me because I spent $50, I am entitled to a free gift of...R3-M2.

So it's out there.

3 minutes ago, Bardan_Jusik said:

1 minute ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

...and which FB group may that be?

I'd like to know too :classic:

Just now, Stash2Sixx said:

Just went over to LEGOLAND Chicago on my lunch break...It's really not in Chicago, it's in Schaumburg.  Anyways, I picked up the Skiff and Landspeeder because I don't feel like fighting through the other stores and I get 5% off with my VIP card.  So at checkout, the girl tells me because I spent $50, I am entitled to a free gift of...R3-M2.

So it's out there.

I'm headed to LEGOLAND Windsor tomorrow, I doubt they'll have it, but I'll check anyway for that R3 poly.

Guy in the Chicagoland LEGO Facebook Group had pics last week, same one?  He had Quarrie in one and Gladiator Hulk.  He's got a connection to someone somewhere because he gets things WAYYYYYY too early when he shouldn't have them.  So those of you that cannot wait for the new items, I'm sure they will start to appear on EBAY soon enough!

Chicagoland LEGO collectors buy sell trade is the fb group. Also both Bossk and 4-lom have printed legs and hips. Sadly the Dengar looks identical to the one released last year. Also just realized that they changed Bossk's skin color for the better. 

Edited by Bardan_Jusik
Bossk's skin change