Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

On 3/3/2017 at 10:54 PM, seahawkeye said:

Every living SW fan in this particular galaxy here and now is disappointed about this

Really? Can we see the raw numbers on the poll you conducted about LSW Bounty Hunters? 

48 minutes ago, rollermonkey said:

Really? Can we see the raw numbers on the poll you conducted about LSW Bounty Hunters? 

I think it's just down to the fact that Dengar is available in a cheap set right now, if we're been completely honest do we really need to see two Dengar's on shelves at the same time?  That spot could have quite easily been used for Zuckuss.  Then we would have the 'big six' (that's just what I like to call them:grin:)

Let's just be happy they are releasing background characters at all in this bounty hunter pack. The fact this battle pack is being released with obscure figs in a cheap set is a good sign by Lego that the universe can get more depth.

Remember how most sets nearly always had a chewie, C3-P0 and R2 in them.

just watch them mess it up by charging twice as much for it ....because obscure figs :wink:

4 hours ago, rollermonkey said:

Hahaha, nice.  I don't seem to be bothered by the bounty hunter battle pack coming with Dengar, sure he's in a few sets over the last 6 or so years, so is Boba and people don't seem to mind that.  Sure it would be nice to get Zuckuss, who knows maybe there was a reason that he wasn't released.  I think people need to relax, we've seen prelim pics only.  When the HD pics come out fully spec'd and you don't like it fine, vent.  Until then please stop making sweeping generalisations for everyone globally...

4 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

I think it's just down to the fact that Dengar is available in a cheap set right now, if we're been completely honest do we really need to see two Dengar's on shelves at the same time?  That spot could have quite easily been used for Zuckuss.  Then we would have the 'big six' (that's just what I like to call them:grin:)

amen.

16 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

Agreed.  Not getting Zuckuss is extremely disappointing.

People are dissapointed we get 4 named bounty hunters in a battle pack? 

Sure they could have swapped Dengar with Zuckuss, but that's several $$$ I'm saving from bricklink or buying a 40$ set from a source material I couldn't care less about. 

Both Bossk and IG-88 alone are worth more than twice the price of this BP and they are quite outdated. 

I'm not too fussed about collecting figures, but this bounty hunter pack is a must have, especially as the other Dengar set is of zero interest to me.

32 minutes ago, RetroInferno said:

People are dissapointed we get 4 named bounty hunters in a battle pack? 

Sure they could have swapped Dengar with Zuckuss, but that's several $$$ I'm saving from bricklink or buying a 40$ set from a source material I couldn't care less about. 

Both Bossk and IG-88 alone are worth more than twice the price of this BP and they are quite outdated. 

no, disappointed that 2 of them are complete repeats. dengar and ig-88 [the rumours i've read have ig-88 being the exact same as the most recent - BOO!] and dengar is supposed to be the exact dengar from last year's set that is selling for $23-25 and the fig alone for under $6 on bricklink ... so yeah, disappointed.  zuckuss and 4-lom were a team. how can i ever hope to recreate the classic scene with vader if they continue to forsake one of the most iconic bounty hunters ever in the franchise ... boo.

so colour me dis-bleepin-appointed, as i'm only excited about finally getting a decent looking [dear god i hope] bossk and 4-lom ...

4 minutes ago, just2good said:

Wait, what? I thought we were getting Zuckuss and 4LOM. What changed?

Do you know something that no one else knows?

Because last I heard we were getting dengar bossk ig88 4 lom

15 minutes ago, Legofan2001 said:

Do you know something that no one else knows?

Because last I heard we were getting dengar bossk ig88 4 lom

That's the four featured on the prelim box art shown at Toy Fair last month. Does this mean the art wasn't final because of a last minute change?

1 hour ago, just2good said:

OMG @just2good, what a serious can of exogorths you just opened up! :s

...or should that be asteroid? ;)

1 hour ago, just2good said:

Is that the line up or do you genuinely not know who's in the pack? Because you are normally on the ball with stuff like this.

is this more cryptic runarounds? I really do get lost in this thread most the time.

2 hours ago, just2good said:

Are you joking? Because the prelim box shows IG88, Bossk, Dengar, and 4LOM :s

4 hours ago, just2good said:

We've known it was IG-88, Bossk, Dengar, and 4-LOM since the toy fair. (Speaking of the toy fair, the main post really needs to be updated)

5 hours ago, just2good said:

We haven't actually seen the minifigures yet, but the preliminary artwork didn't show Zuckuss.

6 hours ago, just2good said:

What do you mean what changed? Zuckuss was only speculated.

The prelim box shows IG88, Bossk, Dengar, and 4LOM just like what @VaderFan2187 said.

Renowned source is confused because he really knows nothing about one particular set, and the whole community flips. :laugh: I believe Toy Fair was pretty clear as to what minifigs we'll be getting, as has been stated multiple times. Move along...

Given that IG88 isn't even a real minifig it would have been nice for them to include Zuckuss anyway...maybe they're holding him for a Polybag release?