Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

4 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

EDIT: Also I am greatly disturbed by how all of the figures, except Han, in the Rathtar set use stud shooters.

more than anything, i HATE the stupid stud shooters. i'm constantly stepping on the studs and/or vacuuming them up [kids rule!]. they are a huge waste IMHO. and you could probably get 3 blasters for the cost of one of those stupid things.

/rant over

4 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

I also quite like how Lego have included the Republic Logo on the floor in white just like in the film.

I don't see it. I do see some white highlights, but not the logo.

Also, the droid in Tracker I is the M-OC Hunter Droid, which probably means that it stifles creativity by hunting down (and presumably destroying) M-OCs. :laugh:

On 2/18/2017 at 3:24 PM, Jedi-Bendu said:

No offense, but if they're on a site.....why can't you give the link? Unless it's a site with a password or something like that I cannot see why it must remain a mystery?

23 hours ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

I am pretty sure if people message me I can send the leaks can't I?

Linking to leaked sites is not allowed. Not in a post or a PM. Don't do it. Don't ask for it. Someone can say there are some photos on reddit, but no links.

22 hours ago, Legofan2001 said:

Okay just to conclude how do we ban forceghostsolo?

You don't. You PM a moderator or a regulator. Stop trying to play cop.

Thank you to everyone who has pulled this thread back on track in the last 24 hours. Sorry that even though you've gotten back on target I have to lock it, but I need to send out some PMs before we unlock this again.

Guys, and girls, please keep this thread on topic. Talk about the rumored sets for 2017 in Star Wars, ok? Do not argue back and forth if you think someone is posting fake lists. This is a rumor thread right? Do we have any proof??? No, we don't.

Calm yourselves, please. I'm going to unlock this and those that cause issues will be dealt with, as have all others in the past. 

So it appears Sabine is helmetless (again) in the advent calendar. I'm disappointed by that, only 1 (expensive) set has had one and it was in a colour she's never worn. There doesn't seem to be too much in the calendar to interest me this year.

But I am very interested in the speeder army builder, that looks great. As does the hunter droid in the Freemaker set. Quadjumper doesn't offer much for me, so that's a pass. Rathtar set still not sure, minifigs are good, set is ho-hum.

51 minutes ago, romulan said:

I'm really bummed we didn't see 75144 ucs snowspeeder at the toy fair. What gives, lego?

It's probably going to be delayed, and then a huge disappointment like the last UCS set

Just now, Mesabi said:

It's probably going to be delayed, and then a huge disappointment like the last UCS set

Hi-res images have already been leaked. I don't see the reason for the delay.

2 hours ago, Artanis I said:

So it appears Sabine is helmetless (again) in the advent calendar. I'm disappointed by that, only 1 (expensive) set has had one and it was in a colour she's never worn. There doesn't seem to be too much in the calendar to interest me this year.

But I am very interested in the speeder army builder, that looks great. As does the hunter droid in the Freemaker set. Quadjumper doesn't offer much for me, so that's a pass. Rathtar set still not sure, minifigs are good, set is ho-hum.

Yes, that FO Speeder looks great. I like all the figures included and for sure I will be buying multiples of it. Plus that shield piece is amazing! 

I am wondering about the Bounty Hunter Pack though. The shot we got seems sparsely detailed, specially the 4-L0M shot. Maybe I am just blind but is it a place holder image? Cause he has no print on his torso it seems to me. For IG88 I totally get it that but for 4-L0M?

As for Sabine, yeah. I feel this deeply since I am gonna splurge on Rebels sets I missed this year and her mando helmet is missed. But I have been thinking about why it is not produced too. Sabine changes it for every season it seems and moulding a new one for each season might be troublesome for LEGO? Plus with the sets apparently not selling all that well that may add to the expense and effort to making them not being worth it. 

16 minutes ago, Japanbuilder said:

Yes, that FO Speeder looks great. I like all the figures included and for sure I will be buying multiples of it. Plus that shield piece is amazing! 

I am wondering about the Bounty Hunter Pack though. The shot we got seems sparsely detailed, specially the 4-L0M shot. Maybe I am just blind but is it a place holder image? Cause he has no print on his torso it seems to me. For IG88 I totally get it that but for 4-L0M?

As for Sabine, yeah. I feel this deeply since I am gonna splurge on Rebels sets I missed this year and her mando helmet is missed. But I have been thinking about why it is not produced too. Sabine changes it for every season it seems and moulding a new one for each season might be troublesome for LEGO? Plus with the sets apparently not selling all that well that may add to the expense and effort to making them not being worth it. 

The bounty hunter image is definitely preliminary place-holder.

Strange about the helmet, as the hairpiece colour has been updated since the original. I'm not overly fussed that we don't get every version of everything, but only 1 (incorrect) version in only 1 set feels like a bummer. It's only a print, not like it's a whole new part to mould, and they could use an existing colour to print on? But I won't lose sleep over it.

5 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Am I missing something here?  Could you let me know a website I could find them on please.

6 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

images? I only saw one picture of the box?

Edited by OrangeChiliPeP

As far as I know the only images have been the box (which looks like it was being folded in the factory) and the blurry pilot images that we're assumed to be from the set.

On 2/19/2017 at 2:49 AM, Markalus said:

No. It looks awesome. I don't normally buy constraction figures either but I reckon this will move quickly from shelves.

Most of this figures do look very very awkward (especially the ones with faces), but this is the second one that actually looks cool.

14 hours ago, Mesabi said:

The only way I could see it getting delayed is if they scrap it entirely and go for the Falcon or something else for May the Fourth.  But that doesn't seem possible.  At least two finalized boxes exist somewhere in the world, as well as several sets of figures.  Toy Fair technically ends tomorrow--mightn't we still get pictures by then?

8 hours ago, OrangeChiliPeP said:

Search your feelings, and you will find them.  [Side note, why is TLG unable to remove pictures from Reddit?  Or is it just not worth the effort?  Or are they the ones who leak them in the first place?  Who knows?]

16 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Guys, and girls, please keep this thread on topic. Talk about the rumored sets for 2017 in Star Wars, ok? Do not argue back and forth if you think someone is posting fake lists. This is a rumor thread right? Do we have any proof??? No, we don't.

Calm yourselves, please. I'm going to unlock this and those that cause issues will be dealt with, as have all others in the past. 

With the set images being officially released with prices could we please get them changed for the front page 

12 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

Am I missing something here?  Could you let me know a website I could find them on please.

11 hours ago, OrangeChiliPeP said:

Reddit Legoleaks has pretty good quality images of the build, that's what I meant.

I've just seen it now.  It's not for me personally but it certainly looks very nice, I can see the appeal.

But as RougeTwo said, how come Lego can't take down images from Reddit?

Just now, Legoman123 said:

But as RougeTwo said, how come Lego can't take down images from Reddit?

I don't think LEGO directly does them. Reddit Legoleaks warns that imgur takes down leaks though.

On 2/19/2017 at 2:55 AM, benderisgreat said:

It's always been one store exclusive:

2012 - Palpatine Arrest;

2013 - Jedi Defender Class Cruiser;

2014 - MTT;

2015 - Sith Infiltrator;

2016 - Rebels Combat Cruiser.

Huh? Is that a list for outside the US? I thought that Target and Toys r Us each got separate retailer exclusives most years? Or is that a winter/summer thing?

11 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Reddit Legoleaks has pretty good quality images of the build, that's what I meant.

Is it still up over at /legoleaks ? I can only find the pics of the rumored minifigs included, and the leak of the box..

Edited by Martinouchou

4 minutes ago, Martinouchou said:

Is it still up over at /legoleaks ? I can only find the pics of the rumored minifigs included, and the leak of the box..

The speeder is in front of the box…

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize it was just the box. My eyes must've messed up. My bad!

Edited by VaderFan2187

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

The speeder is in front of the box…

Oh okay, I just thought there were new images since this one ^^ My bad ;)