Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

1 hour ago, ToaDraco said:

An awesome wave this summer. My favorite is the Republic Fighter Tank. I  missed out on the last one and I've been kicking myself ever since. I am pleasantly surpised to see that the Tracker 1 is actually a TIE Phantom! The Arrowhead is actually really great too, too bad the minifig selection isn't so great. The bounty hunter pack is still great and I love the riot shield piece in the fo battlepack. The Rathtar set is pretty sweet, as is the Quadjumper even though the minifig selection for it is pretty lackluster. 

The Tracker I is a TIE Phantom? Where did you see that information!

2 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

The Tracker I is a TIE Phantom? Where did you see that information!

Look at the Tracker and then look at the Tie Phantom. You will see the similarities.

A couple of the sets in this wave really surprised me. The Quadjumper appears for like five seconds in TFA, and the Rathtar Escape seems like a really weird idea for a set. I'm also surprised we haven't seen anything about the Yoda's Hut set yet as well.

I'm not unhappy about the sets in this wave, though, everything looks really nice.

3 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

A couple of the sets in this wave really surprised me. The Quadjumper appears for like five seconds in TFA, and the Rathtar Escape seems like a really weird idea for a set. I'm also surprised we haven't seen anything about the Yoda's Hut set yet as well.

I'm not unhappy about the sets in this wave, though, everything looks really nice.

How long have you been gone? Yoda's hut was debunked months ago, it was actually Yoda's interceptor.

Just now, Magmafrost said:

How long have you been gone? Yoda's hut was debunked months ago, it was actually Yoda's interceptor.

Too long I guess, It still says Yoda's hut on page 1. :laugh:

Have we seen it yet though? I don't recall seeing any pictures of it

17 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

Yoda's Jedi Starfighter has been all over the web. You really have been out of the loop I guess.

Quadjumper, bounty hunter pack (gives me another Bossk and Dengar), First Order battlepack for now. Possibly Vader transformation and Rathtar escape.

5 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

So I just noticed the clever reference in the Tracker I set. The droid's name is M0-C. That has to be a play on MOC. :laugh:

Same. 

Also, could everyone report @ForceGhostSolo if he was making up stuff?

1 hour ago, ChiefPie said:

Look at the Tracker and then look at the Tie Phantom. You will see the similarities.

There are similarities and the Tracker I is clearly based off of the TIE Phantom, but it sounded like there was official confirmation that the Tracker I was indeed a TIE Phantom.

1 hour ago, Mesabi said:

We've more than seen it, its on shelves. Its starting to show up in the US, and has been available everywhere else since early jan.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but has anyone noticed that the Tracker I uses the Nexo Knights Combo shield to get it's shape?

I found that rather clever.

8 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Kinda disappointed Ep 8 rumors were fake, but they were too good to be true. Well at least Kylo's TIE Advanced rumor is real, that's something.

don´t be disappointed... we even did not see the movie so we don´t even know if it will be interesting one or just copy paste like SW VII...

Just now, DEAD1974 said:

don´t be disappointed... we even did not see the movie so we don´t even know if it will be interesting one or just copy paste like SW VII...

Well sets can be great even if Movie is garbage. Take a look at Lone Ranger line: sets were really good, but movie bad. And it's highly unlikely Ep 8 will be a bad movie, just saying.

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Well sets can be great even if Movie is garbage. Take a look at Lone Ranger line: sets were really good, but movie bad. And it's highly unlikely Ep 8 will be a bad movie, just saying.

well we will see... +1 for you if you will be right

2 hours ago, Aethersprite said:

There are similarities and the Tracker I is clearly based off of the TIE Phantom, but it sounded like there was official confirmation that the Tracker I was indeed a TIE Phantom.

Didn't mean to cause confusion, but I mean it's extremely close to a TIE Phantom just as Jek-14's Starfighter was heavily inspired by the E-Wing Starfighter, which is pretty great imho. It's always really coo to get obscure Star Wars ships in LEGO, those tend to be my favorite sets.

31 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but has anyone noticed that the Tracker I uses the Nexo Knights Combo shield to get it's shape?

I found that rather clever.

I saw a review of a NK set online where the guy suggested that piece could be used in the Star Wars line. Looks like he had ESP!

So far i like most SW stuff i've seen, 

Only dissapointment is the way too small clone wars republic tank, why????

Based on previous years experience is there likely to be more reveals over the remainder of the show?  For example snowspeeder?

37 minutes ago, Lahh001 said:

Based on previous years experience is there likely to be more reveals over the remainder of the show?  For example snowspeeder?

There are still exclusives (like the rumoured Ep II JSF + hyperspace ring), other UCS sets, and TLJ sets that have yet to be revealed. But what we saw at Toy Fair is all we're getting for the regular-release summer sets.

8 hours ago, Forresto said:

Yes but its going to be the third time we have this kind of event. I didnt realize it was called Rogue Friday last year though...thats bizarre. 

You're not alone, I was also a little confused when they named it that, even though I had heard people call it "Rogue Friday" I still assumed it was a "Force Friday". I'm guessing they're named differently for the anthology films?

Just now, Tariq j said:

You're not alone, I was also a little confused when they named it that, even though I had heard people call it "Rogue Friday" I still assumed it was a "Force Friday". I'm guessing they're named differently for the anthology films?

So the next one will be named Solo Friday ? ^^

Edited by Martinouchou