Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, ForceGhostSolo said:

The Luke/Rey set is the one I am talking about! :)

I did not see Poe in any set...

Really? Maybe he is wearing x-wing pilot jumpsuit so he blends in?

And is the dark minifigures you described Knights of Ren?

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Really? Maybe he is wearing x-wing pilot jumpsuit so he blends in?

And is the dark minifigures you described Knights of Ren?

There was one set with a orange jumpsuit but it was definitely not Poe Dameron. He had a gunmetal coloured helmet with a alien face. The helmet had white, dark orange and yellow markings! 

The dark minifigures reminded me of them and some had staffs, a lightsaber, black mandalorian helmet, armour pieces and capes. It could have been those Knights or a gang of some kind that we don't yet know of. 

8 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

They will be somewhere if you have the time to find them but you won't be able to easily. There is some on a site right now bad the preliminary images. 

^

Question is.......which site ;)

Just now, Deathstroke77 said:

Sounds like the Knights of Ren, to me.

There was an action feature on the medium sized terrain rock piece with grass pieces which was shown Luke using on the back of the box with the knight looking minifig being flung into the air. It looked as if Luke Skywalker was using the force the way it was posed... The vehicle was a dark vehicle with 2 dark knight style characters and another familiar friend... 

Just now, Jedi-Bendu said:

Question is.......which site ;)

Question cannot be answered.

Question cannot be answered.

No offense, but if they're on a site.....why can't you give the link? Unless it's a site with a password or something like that I cannot see why it must remain a mystery?

Does Luke has the same hairstyle than in TFA game (Anakin's in Light Bluish Gray)

And is Rey wearring a more jedish suit ?

And finally, do you think Saw Gerrera is the poly for May the 4th ?

Thank you for answering our questions :classic:

Edited by Galaad

Sounds great so far :classic: Three questions:

Is there an A-Wing among the sets? And a FO TIE Bomber that has been rumored recently? :wink: Did Snoke have a regular minifig head like in the TFA game or a new mould? Thanks!

There is a Poe Dameron set, so maybe you haven't seen it but there will be a set containing him and a vehicle.

As for the Kylo Ren set: you people can guess what vehicle is in that set it's already been 'guessed' here and there were some (spoiler) pictures of it a while back. ;)

Just now, Kevii23 said:

There is a Poe Dameron set, so maybe you haven't seen it but there will be a set containing him and a vehicle.

As for the Kylo Ren set: you people can guess what vehicle is in that set it's already been 'guessed' here and there were some (spoiler) pictures of it a while back. ;)

You mean Kylo's TIE Advanced, updated version of one his grandpa used?

Thanks for the huge amount of info ForceGhostSolo, much appreciated :thumbup:. It's good to see Snoke and Luke will finally make appearances in sets and I'm liking the sound of the Knights of Ren vs Luke set. 

I like the summer wave, it's not the best wave of sets we've ever seen, but they're some very good sets in there. I quite like Transformation set and the Rathar escape. 

We probably shouldn't descend into wild speculation about what is what, and who is who - that'll just get confusing for everyone in the thread.

I don't know why but this seems really odd that there would be no poe 

23 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

There was one set with a orange jumpsuit but it was definitely not Poe Dameron. He had a gunmetal coloured helmet with a alien face. The helmet had white, dark orange and yellow markings! 

The dark minifigures reminded me of them and some had staffs, a lightsaber, black mandalorian helmet, armour pieces and capes. It could have been those Knights or a gang of some kind that we don't yet know of. 

Is there a b wing?

I can't imagine they'll leave out Poe considering he's featured at the top of the actual toy packaging. Glad to hear we're getting both Snoke and the Knights of Ren and I can't wait to see how the new Luke looks.

Question for ForceGhostSolo - can you please describe what the new Finn and Leia minifigures look like?

I'm not going to be describing any more sets or minifigures. I have said too much so far. The sets are a fantastic wave and very unique set designs and minifigures. You will all see the photos of the sets at the end of July/Early August. 

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for the information we've received, but, no offence to ForceGhostSolo, how do we know this is all true? There isn't really anything to back this up other than, well, nothing, really, and apparently the pictures he saw were on a 'website' - he's not even at NYTF, and I imagine someone would've found this website and shared on almost every platform possible the images of these sets. It just kinda sounds like what we want to hear. Don't take that the wrong way, ForceGhostSolo, honestly I trust your info and I'm grateful for it, it sounds very exciting, but there isn't really anything or anyone else to back up what's been said.

3 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

I'm not going to be describing any more sets or minifigures. I have said too much so far. The sets are a fantastic wave and very unique set designs and minifigures. You will all see the photos of the sets at the end of July/Early August. 

Is there a bwing or not and I want to see the bossk minifig or at least give me info on how bossk

Looks

1 minute ago, Deathstroke77 said:

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for the information we've received, but, no offence to ForceGhostSolo, how do we know this is all true? There isn't really anything to back this up other than, well, nothing, really, and apparently the pictures he saw were on a 'website' - he's not even at NYTF, and I imagine someone would've found this website and shared on almost every platform possible the images of these sets. It just kinda sounds like what we want to hear. Don't take that the wrong way, ForceGhostSolo, honestly I trust your info and I'm grateful for it, it sounds very exciting, but there isn't really anything or anyone else to back up what's been said.

Exactly how I feel I really find it odd he won't tell us what site the images are on

There is nothing to back me up at all as of right now! The pictures will be out in the coming months and you'll know that all my descriptions are accurate.

Ok! I'm just saying, y'know what happens when people hear such exciting details and they turn out to be false. But, if this is true, then my wallet is going to be aching.

Just now, Cult_Of_Skaro said:

What part of the post you quoted did you not understand?

Bossk does not matter though because he is not in episode 8