Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

1 hour ago, will said:

You can see a tiny bit of it in this picture but it just has plain figs as placeholders

edit: Better pic

Is the use of placeholders in the BH BP display any indication that TLG might be going to include totally new fig designs for this set?

Darth Vader's Transformation is the best of the wave, as far as I'm concerned.  It looks a fun build and decent value for money, which seems quite uncommon these days.  The Advent Calendar looks reasonable, but isn't in the same league as the 2016 version; most of the mini-builds look instantly forgettable but it includes a few nice minifigures.    I'm quite impressed by the Rathtar Escape; it's always good to have something a bit unusual and it certainly is!  I'll be interested to see the RRP - at 836 parts it could be in £90 territory so I could be tempted when there's a decent sale :classic:

1 minute ago, LL924 said:

Is the use of placeholders in the BH BP display any indication that TLG might be going to include totally new fig designs for this set?

Possibly. Bossk is very likely going to be updated, since he hasn't appeared since, what, 2011? Dengar seems to be the same as the Freemaker version, I doubt IG-88 will be needing much of an update, however, 4-LOM is completely new - the moulds and prints are almost undoubtedly completely new.

5 minutes ago, Lobot said:

Darth Vader's Transformation is the best of the wave, as far as I'm concerned.  It looks a fun build and decent value for money, which seems quite uncommon these days.  The Advent Calendar looks reasonable, but isn't in the same league as the 2016 version; most of the mini-builds look instantly forgettable but it includes a few nice minifigures.    I'm quite impressed by the Rathtar Escape; it's always good to have something a bit unusual and it certainly is!  I'll be interested to see the RRP - at 836 parts it could be in £90 territory so I could be tempted when there's a decent sale :classic:

According this video its 79,99$

Unbelievably happy about the new Imperial torso in the advent calendar -- looks like the rank plaque of General Veers with two code cylinders.

So when will we see the summer exclusive sets?? Is the Jedi Star Fighter Booster Ring one of those? I'm stilling holding out hope for an AT-ACT or Rogue One! There are usually a couple big sets ($120+) in the summer waves aren't there? Last year we had the Rebels AT-TE and the CTT. This year it just seems to be several $60-$80 range... Also, If I remember correctly we had two TFA sets last summer (Resistance X-wing and Encounter on Jakku) but no RO sets this summer. How disappointing...:thumbdown:

Beautiful looking sets to look forward to! My favorites have to be the Vader Transformation set and the Quadjumper.

Other notes:

• The tank is a better scaled version of the one we got almost a decade ago. The prints/stickers are nicely detailed and I adore the new Aayla minifigure. Not much else to say about it though.
  • The Vader Transformation set is fantastic. I love the new Anakin minifig and the FX Med droid. The 'transformation' function looks very fun and it will also make a great display piece. The boxart is hilarious and I love how it recreates Vader's most infamous moment.
  • I love the new shield pieces for the FO battle pack. Those look amazing. The speeder itself is meh, but I like the flag pieces in a trans-clear color (first time for those?) Not too crazy about the dark blue uniform for the officer. Damn shame to see the prices of BP's go up by a dollar, but they're still reasonably priced.
  • The Freemaker sets actually look pretty damn good in my opinion. Quarrie is a beautiful, must have minifig. The Tracker I is kind of ugly but unprinted x-wing cockpits make it much more appealing to me. That inquisitor minifigure is also very stunning!
  • The Rathtar set is the most disappointing for me. The Rathtars look good but are too small. The other minifigs are fantastic but I wish Han would get his new hair mold recoloured in light stone grey. The rest of the set is kind of an ugly mess to me. Is that giant tan box supposed to be the holding pen?
  • The Quadjumper looks beautiful. I love the compact size, the silver, the dark orange, and the nice detail put into everything else. My Jakku diorama will look even better with this in the background. Minifigs are the only downside, but at least I don't have an Unkar Brute yet. The price of $50 makes it very appealing to me.
  • The advent calendar is alright, but I never buy these, so it's not important to me.
Edited by ChristopherLee

I cannot say anything else. Pretty sure Snoke was a figure or maybe it was a creature and yes Kylo did have a new vehicle... Saw Gerrera was shown outside his polybag and the packet beside it in his hideout from R1.

Just now, ForceGhostSolo said:

I cannot say anything else. Pretty sure Snoke was a figure or maybe it was a creature and yes Kylo did have a new vehicle... Saw Gerrera was shown outside his polybag and the packet beside it in his hideout from R1.

Was Saw wearing a separate armour piece to represent his breathing apparatus?

6 minutes ago, Procrastinathan said:

I'm curious, what date do the Summer Waves tend to hit stores? I can't remember if last year's was out in time for May 4th 

June 1st, if it's the same as last year.

18 minutes ago, Procrastinathan said:

Was Saw wearing a separate armour piece to represent his breathing apparatus?

He had the "Calculator" armour piece from The Lego Batman Movie and a rubber style piece similar to the First Order TIE Pilot for his breathing and one face with a green mask and one without his mask. He had black hair (Wavy and new looking) and dark grey streaks in his hair. He also had a gunmetal coloured right leg piece and a 2 part stick. The legs were very, very detailed. He also had a fabric piece on the bag I'm pretty sure which was a cream colour (Not Tan or Dark Tan). 

18 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

You can't describe all sets, yeah? If you can't, I have got 5 questions.

1. Will Kylo get updated suit?

2. In how many sets will Luke be?

3. In how many sets will Rey be?

4. Is there a set with Ach-To?

5. Is Snoke in small, middle or big set?

24 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

Was Snoke a standard size fig? Or a bigfig?

Just now, Jedi-Bendu said:

Was Snoke a standard size fig? Or a bigfig?

Big Fig won't be accurate, but in movie (not hologram, but normal Snoke) is bigger than human so... but I think we will get normal minifigure. And in Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens game he was minifigure so I guess he will be a minifigure.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

in Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens game he was minifigure so I guess he will be a minifigure.

That's a different movie.....things could be totally different in TLJ.

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

You can't describe all sets, yeah? If you can't, I have got 5 questions.

1. Will Kylo get updated suit?

2. In how many sets will Luke be?

3. In how many sets will Rey be?

4. Is there a set with Ach-To?

5. Is Snoke in small, middle or big set?

1.) Slightly

2.) 1

3.) 2

4.) Nope ... Well 

5.) Small-ish

Edited by ForceGhostSolo

1.) Slightly

2.) 1

3.) 2

4.) Nope

5.) Small-ish

Wow, really thank you. Snoke in small set! Amazing. But no Ach-To :cry_sad:

3 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

1.) Slightly

2.) 1

3.) 2

4.) Nope

5.) Small-ish

Thank you very much for that. I imagine Luke will be highly sought after, like Kylo was with his Shuttle when TFA came out. The news that Snoke (or what you believe to be Snoke, you said you were unsure earlier) will be in a cheap-ish set has made my day, really, since I'd really like to get my hands on a Snoke figure, and if he's coming out in a relatively cheap set, I shouldn't have to wait long.

Also, I have to ask - does Kylo still have the same mask?

Edited by Deathstroke77

And three more question (I am so sorry for fatiguing you)

6. Is Luke in small, middle or big set?

7. Is Rey in small, middle or big set?

5. In how many sets Kylo Ren is?

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Wow, really thank you. Snoke in small set! Amazing. But no Ach-To :cry_sad:

He's in the Kylo Ren set at $70-80 price. It's smaller than some. I think it's the third biggest...

Oh, yikes :grin:. Not as cheap as first thought. That's still a reasonable price though, if it is going to have Snoke and Kylo in the same set.

He's in the Kylo Ren set at $70-80 price. It's smaller than some. I think it's the third biggest...

I will buy it for sure.