Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

47 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Is that new Inquisitor in Freemaker set? Looks a lot like Fith Brother!

It's called M-OC Droid Hunter. So no Inquisitor unfortunatly. 

Well, that's not a good wave imo. I'll be getting the bounty hunter BP and multiple of the First Order BP, but the other sets don't really interest me. I hope, and think, the ep. VIII sets are much better.

After seeing them all I think they look great! But I really want to know more about the Saw Gererra polybag and details of the episode 8 sets. Is there anyone that's seen them that can give us more details on these 2? (Or pics for Saw?)

uuups nothing the refresh of the page is a bit weird ...

Edited by DEAD1974

2 hours ago, Sir Gareth said:

Look again. It's actually an updated version of the Admiral Piett torso print: 

*snip*

My Piett has 6 red and 6 blue pips (2 code cylinders) whereas my Imperial officer from the star Destroyer has 3 red and 3 blue with 1 code cylinder. This is a new torso (unless perhaps it's the one from the new Death Star?)

Can someone describe Star Wars The Last Jedi sets? Or are you not allowed? Maybe @ForceGhostSolo?

But describe like: 

75176-blah blah blah

75177-blah blah blah.....

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

28 minutes ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

Securra doesn't even get a proper update from the 2010 version. C'mon, lego, c'mon, new face print isn't enough

A full head to toe redesign isn't a "proper update"? *huh*

27 minutes ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

Securra doesn't even get a proper update from the 2010 version. C'mon, lego, c'mon, new face print isn't enough

But she is completely new. Her skin colour has changed, the torso print has been redesigned and she even has leg printing this time. What more do you want?

Did they forget to put out the Bounty Hunter set? That prelim box starts getting on my nerves.

6 minutes ago, markw said:

My Piett has 6 red and 6 blue pips (2 code cylinders) whereas my Imperial officer from the star Destroyer has 3 red and 3 blue with 1 code cylinder. This is a new torso (unless perhaps it's the one from the new Death Star?)

I think with Update was meant that the rank badge has a black line between the two rows while most badges have that space silver.

The new Calendar officer seems to be a General from comics like Noils and it even works for Baron Soontir Fel. Sadly General Veers had one less codecylinder.

The Death Star had no dark grey officers except Tarkin.

29 minutes ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

What would you say is an update?

Finally a non cartoon face, pants aren't blank but have some detail print, hands are same color as the face, the skintone is dark azure which is probably the best choice currently.

Quadjumper is much smaller than original photos led to believe, and even at 50$ price point I'm not sure I want  to buy it. Rathtar Escape is a wasted opportunity : bad Rathtars, not enough Guavians and a lot of studshooters, no thank you! While both Freemaker sets are better than first wave, I'm not interested in buying them as they are pretty overpriced.

Now both Battlepacks are fantastic! FO one is way better than 2016 version and has better minifigures and new accessories like shield. Bounty hunters are a cheap way to get most famous hunters like Bossk who we would never get otherwise. Republic Tank is a must buy, minifigures are great and it's a good looking ship! And the crown jewel of summer sets - Vader Transformation! I'm pretty sure everyone will be getting this one, new burned Anakin looks way more detailed than last one, and cheap way to get Vader, what more can you want?

Wow the sets looks really, really good! I especially like the new detailed printing on the burnt Anakin! The First Order Battlepack looks really cool, I'm gonna buy a lot of them! I'm sad they didn't have a final model of the Bounty Hunter one... 

Has anyone seen a set image of the bounty hunter battle pack, not the box. In the photos of the box you can clearly seen the back of the speeder next to it in several photos, but no proper set images. 

I'm really getting the rather escape now, I was afraid that they would have been just flat attached to the wall like doctor strange set, but now I see that is not the case, then that is my favorite for this wake, only minus is that I thought there would be three guavians.

The battle packs looks great and the calendar composition looks better now than what I first thought, 

There will be some brick linking on the new figures of the free maker sets as well

My only minus is the quad jumper, now when it's confirmed that there is no new figure in that set, it will definitely not be a buy for me....

18 minutes ago, Richpepperell said:

Has anyone seen a set image of the bounty hunter battle pack, not the box. In the photos of the box you can clearly seen the back of the speeder next to it in several photos, but no proper set images. 

You can see a tiny bit of it in this picture but it just has plain figs as placeholders

edit: Better pic

Edited by will

2 minutes ago, Spongebob456 said:

Details on episode 8 sets please. :)

I second this. It would be greatly appreciated to have a rundown of what sets we can expect to see, as well as descriptions of how the new Luke/Leia/Rey/Kylo/Finn/Poe figures look.

Another thing I'm also interested about is whether we'll be seeing the Resistance personel in the new wave. Since the Resistance Officer in the Advent Calender is clearly Major Brance, I wonder if we'll also get the other characters like Major Ematt, Admiral Stratura, Lieutenant Connix etc. in the Episode 8 sets.

14 minutes ago, wesker said:

I second this. It would be greatly appreciated to have a rundown of what sets we can expect to see, as well as descriptions of how the new Luke/Leia/Rey/Kylo/Finn/Poe figures look.

Another thing I'm also interested about is whether we'll be seeing the Resistance personel in the new wave. Since the Resistance Officer in the Advent Calender is clearly Major Brance, I wonder if we'll also get the other characters like Major Ematt, Admiral Stratura, Lieutenant Connix etc. in the Episode 8 sets.

Well I think that could wait, already a lot of new info today, if we get info on TLJ today, what else would we wait for until september

The Vader Transformation set is a great deal. You get Vader, Crispy Anakin, Palpy and 3 droids for $25. Usually LEGO would count the droids as minifigures. I also really like Palpy's gold lightsaber hilt. 

14 minutes ago, wesker said:

Yeah it would be nice to get some brief description of sets,  nothing big, just what is in the set- build and minifigures.

Excited to see all the new sets pouring in.

Has anyone seen NYTF online visuals of Saw Guerra or was he inside the "dark room" where photography was not allowed? I'm concerned that he will be a May the 4th promo and we'll have the same online issues as last year, making ordering impossible until after they are sold out.

Also, has anyone seen NYTF online visuals of the UCS snowspeeder (not talking about the picture that was leaked a few days ago)? I was hoping to see more close-ups of it.

I think LEGO did a really good job at executing each set but the set selection is pretty bad. I'm mostly a fan of vehicles and the only one I'll be getting is the Quadjumper which isn't very exciting at all. I'll get the Republic Fighter Tank set for Aayla but I doubt I'll keep the tank in my collection since it's not Canon. The Freemaker sets this round are even more disappointing because they are taking up the higher priced spots. I hope LEGO makes at least one large $120+ non UCS set at some point this year. 

The Battle Packs on the other hand are amazing and I'll be getting those day 1.