Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Oh my God, Will, the pictures just keep on coming.  Thank you so much!

The Republic Tank is really tiny!  It looks like a good build, and I probably wasn't going to buy it anyway, but I imagine it will be a very popular and reasonably-priced set.

EDIT: Looks like they removed one of the Guavian minifigures since the last Toy Fair.  :/  Can't say I'm really surprised...I remember the same thing happened with the Orc Forge from Lord of the Rings a few years ago.

Edited by RogueTwo

Just now, Robianco said:

Have I just completely missed the post for the Battlepack?

"Will" keeps editing his post on the previous page of this thread to include more images.  ;)

1 minute ago, markw said:

Is that a Mon Cal with the white headgear in the Freemaker set? Nice fig if so.

Not just any Mon Calamari - its Quarrie from Star Wars Rebels!

I am curious when they will start to remove those pictures

Edited by DEAD1974

Just now, DEAD1974 said:

I am curious when they will start to remove those pictures

Isn't photography allowed at New York Toy Fair?  (I'm pretty sure the Episode VIII sets are off-limits though)

Just now, RogueTwo said:

Isn't photography allowed at New York Toy Fair?  (I'm pretty sure the Episode VIII sets are off-limits though)

Imao is, but I am not LEGO ...

Both Battlepacks look great, new FO is the way to make it right after failure of 2016 one! Btw normal blaster for FO Flametropper and IG-88! Republic Tank is a must buy for clone gunner and Ayala minifigures. Rathtar set is a skip for me nothing exciting about it. Quadjumper has weird color , so I'm on a fence about it. Freemakers sets look surprisingly good: smaller one has cool dark side user, and bigger cool ship design.

Just now, That Orange Thing said:

Is the bounty hunter box still a place holder? It still uses the old fig designs. I don't think Bossk has changed and the fugure up front has no printing.

Well the image is just a computer generated image, not real Lego, it lacks information and the figures aren't all printed, so I assume so. 

Just now, That Orange Thing said:

Is the bounty hunter box still a place holder? It still uses the old fig designs. I don't think Bossk has changed and the fugure up front has no printing.

looks exactly the same like the preliminary pictures of the box. I´m so excited about 4-LOM! Any pictures of him?

Strange that we haven't seen any pictures of the Vader Transformation set, yet. In fact, I think that's the only one of all the known Summer sets we haven't seen yet.

Also, I have to ask - to any of you at NYTF and have seen the new TLJ sets, is Snoke in any of them? Also, does Kylo look any different to how he looks in Episode VII (like the helmet, saber etc)?

The Brick Fan have closer-up images of the Quadjumper, and also a picture of the Advent Calendar.

Some of the builds of the Advent Calendar - Sabine is in there with the Ghost, by the looks of it!

7 minutes ago, OrangeChiliPeP said:

looks exactly the same like the preliminary pictures of the box. I´m so excited about 4-LOM! Any pictures of him?

It seems the figures for that set at NYTF are just white minifigures, since they might not want to show/have ready the new minifigs yet.

Edited by Deathstroke77

5 minutes ago, Deathstroke77 said:

Strange that we haven't seen any pictures of the Vader Transformation set, yet. In fact, I think that's the only one of all the known Summer sets we haven't seen yet.

Also, I have to ask - to any of you at NYTF and have seen the new TLJ sets, is Snoke in any of them? Also, does Kylo look any different to how he looks in Episode VII (like the helmet, saber etc)?

The Brick Fan have closer-up images of the Quadjumper, and also a picture of the Advent Calendar.

Some of the builds of the Advent Calendar - Sabine is in there with the Ghost, by the looks of it!

Thanks for bringing the Advent builds to our attention.  :thumbup:  i'm a fan of Resistance Officer.  He's pretty minimalist, like all the rest of the Resistance figures, but somehow I think that enhances his charm.  Also, I see an Imperial Assault Tank, an AT-ST, a TIE Striker, and Krennic's Shuttle.  Gotta wonder whether a U-Wing will be included, too.

Thanks for the pictures. Not interested in the Quadjumper but it looks really nice.

5 minutes ago, Deathstroke77 said:

I've seen some pics looking at the Instagram toyfair hashtags.

yaaaayy the site crashed and i missed my window yayyyyy :cry_sad:

sorry for being so ridiculously slow on the images....this site of ours is either great or terrible, no inbetween. guess what side it fell on today

Just now, Mymaker123 said:

yaaaayy the site crashed and i missed my window yayyyyy :cry_sad:

sorry for being so ridiculously slow on the images....this site of ours is either great or terrible, no inbetween. guess what side it fell on today

It's all right, don't worry about it.  We've already gotten some pictures.

Do you know on what day the UCS Snowspeeder will have its official reveal?