Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Ugh sorry guys, first Images sent in were from other themes - Star Wars hasn't come through just yet, it's all LEGO Batman. I'll post them here as soon as I physically can 

5 minutes ago, Mymaker123 said:

Slight Images delay - of course it takes a few mins to physically get in the door

Haha, we'll be all right.  Honestly, I'd rather wait another few hours for good quality photography than have you stressed about snapping a bunch of pictures.  Thank you for your generosity, anyway.

Just saw the Rathtar Escape, Bounty Hunter Battlepack & 2 Episode 8 sets from a user at Toy Fair! Holy F-----ing Bricks! The new Luke, Rey, Finn & Bossk look amazing! The Guavian Gang Members have a metallic red colour now and stud shooters... Han has new hair I think. The Episode 8 sets are new vehicles similar to different TIE variants and a new airspeeder vehicle in the $35 side.

Edited by ForceGhostSolo

3 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

Just saw the Rathtar Escape, Bounty Hunter Battlepack & 2 Episode 8 sets from a user at Toy Fair! Holy F-----ing Bricks! The new Luke, Rey, Lando & Bossk look amazing! The Guavian Gang Members have a metallic red colour now and stud shooters... Han has new hair I think. The Episode 8 sets are new vehicles similar to different TIE variants and a new airspeeder vehicle in the $35 side.

Are you at Toy Fair? Or you have seen them on Internet?

There is also definitely 7 Episode 8 Sets, 6 are new vehicles... 

There is also a Saw Gerrera promotional polybag which I do not know the purchase value to qualify for one. There is about 25 minifigures in total spread across all 7 sets with the $25 set including 2/3 new ones with Finn and someone else.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Are you at Toy Fair? Or you have seen them on Internet?

Just seen them!

Just now, ForceGhostSolo said:

There is also a Saw Gerrera promotional polybag which I do not know the purchase value to qualify for one. There is about 25 minifigures in total spread across all 7 sets with the $25 set including 2/3 new ones with Finn and someone else.

Just seen them!

Pictures? :)

Leia, Luke, Rey, Finn, Kylo Ren are all mixed in sets with Rey and Luke being together in a vehicle/terrain style set at about $90.

Just now, Spongebob456 said:

Pictures? :)

Cannot post here at all. The Episode 8 sets are pictured with the Summer sets and in a dark room with light up bases around the stand the sets are all on. Sorry, You'll see them soon hopefully though!

5 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

Just seen them!

But you can tell us how to find them.

11 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

Just seen them!

Any redisned OT ships like a-wing and Tie Advanced for Kylo? Also is Poe getting updated minifigure or is he still using pilot clothes? Does Rey has new hairpiece and does Luke look like he did in the end of TFA?

Edited by benderisgreat

18 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

Just saw the Rathtar Escape, Bounty Hunter Battlepack & 2 Episode 8 sets from a user at Toy Fair! Holy F-----ing Bricks! The new Luke, Rey, Finn & Bossk look amazing! The Guavian Gang Members have a metallic red colour now and stud shooters... Han has new hair I think. The Episode 8 sets are new vehicles similar to different TIE variants and a new airspeeder vehicle in the $35 side.

Wait, wait, wait!  Lando in Episode VIII?  Saw Gerrera polybag (for May the Fourth, maybe?).  I'm having a second-hand LEGO overdose of excitement, right now.  :grin:

Just now, RogueTwo said:

Wait, wait, wait!  Lando in Episode VIII?  Saw Gerrera polybag (for May the Fourth, maybe?).  I'm having a second-hand LEGO overdose of excitement, right now.  :grin:

He corrected the post and changed Lando in Finn.

Yeah I did a double take at that too. Definitely a new set with Lando and not just the existing a wing?

Friendly request to the people who have seen the sets: are you guys in NY? Or have you seen them online? If this is the case: could you tell where the pix can be seen?

Just now, Jedi-Bendu said:

He corrected the post and changed Lando in Finn.

Aha, thanks for that clarification.  :wink:  

Ok so while I still love the constraction speeder as a build, something way more exciting about it has been made clear: WHITE PNEUMATIC T-PIECE!!! I love that we're seeing that piece come out in new colours, such a tremendously useful piece deserves to be made in as many colours as possible

Just now, will said:

Posted a few links above...

I see them, thanks so much!  The Quadjumper looks like a great set, but I personally have no interest in it.  Any idea whether there will be any more Rogue One sets for 2017 (polybags excepted)?

I'm just posting links I find. I'm not there so can't answer any questions!

Ok, so from the pictures above (thanks Will), I'm pretty disappointed. The Rathtar Escape set looks awful, like the designers got bored of building it and stopped halfway through. Couldn't care less for the Quadjumper, but I love that Battle Pack. The moment I see it, I'm buying it.