Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, John7edward said:

What UCS set would be from ANH that would be new? New as in a new remake ? 

As far as I know, there is no confirmation that the 3rd UCS set is from ANH. We only know from @Sir von Lego that it is not a rehash.

Edited by VaderFan2187
EDIT: Wow, 5151 posts in this topic already. :-O

Just now, John7edward said:

What UCS set would be from ANH that would be new? New as in a new remake ? 

SVL said that it will be new

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

As far as I know, there is no confirmation that the 3rd UCS set is from ANH. We only know from @Sir von Lego that it is not a rehash.

So the 3rd UCS set will be a new ship from the sound of it. Any info it the ANH could be some brick built like the UCS r2-d2? Maybe a Ben benobi and c-3po?

Can I just check I'm on the right page with all this:

• We are getting the UCS Snowspeeder (there is a set number I believe, but we have also been expecting it for some time)
  • Everyone is still obsessing over the UCS Falcon, but we have no evidence beyond people wanting it
  • There is another, rumoured UCS set that is apparently a ship, and not something we have seen before

Is this right, or is there actually something to all the Falcon rumours now? I keep seeing people quote it but last I checked nobody had ever supplied any evidence, and there weren't even any people claiming to have sources telling them it existed. 

5 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

Well that's really quite boring then.  Why would they release 3 vehicles.?  We could have easily seen a CC which is by popular request, yet no we are getting once again another vehicle. 

Just because he said it's not a playset doesn't automatically make it a vehicle. 

Think outside the box a bit. Or should I say, sphere. 

Sir Von Lego said: " It will be something completely new, no play set. "

Why is everybody guessing which vehicle it wil be...maybe it's a bust/full figure, just like Darth Maul, R2 and Yoda in the past...

14 minutes ago, nikhkin said:

Can I just check I'm on the right page with all this:

• We are (should be) getting the UCS Snowspeeder (there is a set number I believe, but we have also been expecting it for some time) around May the 4th.
  • Everyone is still obsessing over the UCS Falcon, but we have no evidence (only unproven rumors) beyond people wanting it
  • There is another, rumoured UCS set (Sir von Lego stated) that is apparently a ship, and not something we have seen before (rebuild)

Is this right, or is there actually something to all the Falcon rumours now? I keep seeing people quote it but last I checked nobody had ever supplied any evidence, and there weren't even any people claiming to have sources telling them it existed. 

Agreed, this is where we stand as of right now...with a few amendments to what nikhkin stated.  As of right now, there is nothing else.

3 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Just because he said it's not a playset doesn't automatically make it a vehicle. 

Ah, so BB-8 then?

30 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Oh my god. Death Star? BB-8? Starkiller Base? Heck, even interrogation droid?

Or might we get to build a planet? It's unconventional, I know, but it would be impressive…

40 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

It's been a long day mate, guess that gives this third UCS a bit more hope though.:grin:  

Sphere? UCS RATHTAR? :wub:

All kidding aside BB8 UCS would be a genius idea. Clearly regardless of where we stand with it some of the best parts of the Force Awakens were unequivocally BB-8. Hes an instantly beloved and iconic character and if released now it would most likely be in stock the duration of the sequel movies release schedule.

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

So, seems logical then..

And there is hope that 2018 will even be a better year for LEGO enthusiasts..(-;

What?? :wacko: Your hinting is killing me :laugh:

Are you saying the UCS [sphere] is a bad set? Or do you know a 2018 UCS?

20 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

What?? :wacko: Your hinting is killing me :laugh:

Are you saying the UCS [sphere] is a bad set? Or do you know a 2018 UCS?

Seems like he is confirming that it is a UCS BB-8 and that he knows something about 2018 sets as well.

16 hours ago, Magmafrost said:

What you're saying sounds extremely consistent with a new falcon. Can you tell us whether your source gave you a price, or something else that you inferred a price from?

From inside Lego. I'd say very trustworthy, but not recent. I can't say much more than that...

11 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Hmph. I wonder what LEGO would make at that price. Something iconic, maybe it will have more pieces...? 

I will definitely be bigger than any predecessor. Not too small, but not too big either. It'll be just the right size, supposedly.

1 hour ago, Delta Customs said:

Anything spherical would be very nice just to see how its done

But a UCS bb-8 would be a day one purchase. These people sound like they know more than they're letting on...

It wouldn't be the first time they release a Lego Idea(s) that got enough votes, but didn't make it, as a set.. ;) With functions. 

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Thanks for the info. That cuts out a lot of the location based sets the community has been asking TLG for. However I can understand their view, with the negative reactions to Assault on Hoth and Death Star.

Well I'm not to sure about it, it's not always clear what is a playset and not, and just because it's not a playset does not mean it's not a location. There is still a huge difference between for example the non-play sets of the UCS imperial shuttle and the death star II where the former still has mini figures and an interior and the later is strictly a non-figure related strictly build just for exibition.

This last day of reading comments here is.... killing me... I get so entertained and tired of people in here at the same time, I mean someone just say something very small, an extremely vague hint or roomer and all kinds of crazy theories, aspiration, guesses and conclusions are drawn. Based on absolutely.... nothing. I just hope none of you are doctors or judges or in a position of making huge decisions based on.... nothing

Edited by Sneakguest