Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Whoever was the prankster who did that must have gotten a good laugh. All those super-excited comments on @Delta Customs's instagram must have been funny for him to read.

Oh well, guess we're stuck with a Snowspeeder and Falcon re-release.

I don't condone faking at all, but you guys all make it SOOOOOOOO easy! If you want a Lando and a Cloud city set, petition Lego, don't just complain about it on here. You think anyone from Lego is reading through this forum looking for set ideas? They only care when leaked pictures are posted.

1 hour ago, Flandy said:

I don't condone faking at all, but you guys all make it SOOOOOOOO easy! If you want a Lando and a Cloud city set, petition Lego, don't just complain about it on here. You think anyone from Lego is reading through this forum looking for set ideas? They only care when leaked pictures are posted.

I once asked them to do a Creator Expert Lambourghini Countach, and they told me to submit one through Lego Ideas if I really wanted one. I don't think they pay much attention to individual requests, unless those requests are backed up by 10,000 votes.

So people need to vote for, or create, a UCS Cloud City Ideas set if they want it to happen...

Edited by David Thomsen

1 hour ago, David Thomsen said:

I once asked them to do a Creator Expert Lambourghini Countach, and they told me to submit one through Lego Ideas if I really wanted one. I don't think they pay much attention to individual requests, unless those requests are backed up by 10,000 votes.

So people need to vote for, or create, a UCS Cloud City Ideas set if they want it to happen...

Going off topic here, I know... sorry about that.... North Korea :tongue:

But legoideas have never created something already on a theme, additionally they never great bigger sets either, however the question is whether it will still be fruitful to submit something there to show to lego that it will sell well... I have still not seen any signs of a jedi council (which was the latest playset to receive 10 000 votes on IDEAS)

Does anybody have an idea which of the figs is shown on the side of the box on that leaked bounty hunter bp image? 

It seems to be different from the 4 shown on the front of the box..  I first thought it was Bossk, but the head looks rather brown then green..  :sceptic:

50 minutes ago, J.V.D. said:

Does anybody have an idea which of the figs is shown on the side of the box on that leaked bounty hunter bp image? 

It seems to be different from the 4 shown on the front of the box..  I first thought it was Bossk, but the head looks rather brown then green..  :sceptic:

Looks like ig-88.

2 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

I have still not seen any signs of a jedi council (which was the latest playset to receive 10 000 votes on IDEAS)

The Jedi council Ideas set was not approved by TLG in the latest Ideas review, unfortunately.

17 hours ago, Bantha Fodder said:

I still can't find the Desert Skiff Escape (75174) or Luke's Landspeeder (75173) in any stores in Norway. 

Is this the same in other EU countries?

Hi, I haven't seen Luke's Landspeeder around here, but did buy the Desert Skiff Escape 2 days ago in Budapest. It came with R3-M2 (40286 polybag) as a gift, which you get when you purchase Star Wars sets for 9999 HUF or more (about 32).

You can buy all the new sets like Landspeeder, Desert Skiff, Battle on Scarif, Battle on Naboo, Phantom, YJS and the figures etc. here at TRU Germany!

Confirmed set numbers for episode VIII. 

75187 - 75188 - 75189 - 75190 75176 - 75177 ( 75178 is very stangely the Quad Jumper from TFA, stange it's shoved in the middle of this ) and 75179. This doesn't seem to include constraction figures. Source: Price Vortex from Hothbricks. 

From the looks of it it seems Lego doesn't want to show any Star Wars sets from the Nuremberg toys fair, or ninjago for that matter. Their best seller themes are not even showcased. 

1 hour ago, roadstermatt said:

where are the poly bagR3-M2's available from don't really want to pay ebay prices

In Hungary they're available in the brand stores in Budapest after a certain amount of purchase of Star Wars set(s).

I don't want to come off as a jerk here, but can we PLEASE stop asking about when the winter wave is released? I see it asked every page, almost literally. It's getting old and annoying. 

Edited by ChristopherLee

5 hours ago, Frye99 said:

The Jedi council Ideas set was not approved by TLG in the latest Ideas review, unfortunately.

and no other SW will either, my question was mere if votes on IDEAS would inspire lego to make them themselves or not, which I doubt they will even if it gets 10 000mvotes

6 minutes ago, JPN366 said:

When is the winter wave going to be available in the US?

in june

8 minutes ago, Deathstroke77 said:

March.

Just in time for my birthday.

4 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

in june

I don't think that's correct.

8 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

I don't want to come off as an megablocks here, but can we PLEASE stop asking about when the winter wave is released? I see it asked every page, almost literally. It's getting old and annoying. 

No because using a search bar or reading 5 posts above what you are typing is too time consuming apparantly. There's maybe 4 full pages of people asking the same question. 

1 hour ago, RetroInferno said:

Confirmed set numbers for episode VIII. 

75187 - 75188 - 75189 - 75190 75176 - 75177 ( 75178 is very stangely the Quad Jumper from TFA, stange it's shoved in the middle of this ) and 75179. This doesn't seem to include constraction figures. Source: Price Vortex from Hothbricks. 

From the looks of it it seems Lego doesn't want to show any Star Wars sets from the Nuremberg toys fair, or ninjago for that matter. Their best seller themes are not even showcased. 

Source? Can you give me a link?

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN