Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

That speeder bike looks awesome! I'll get that and Transformation. The rest are most likely a pass. Ohh and maybe that Bounty Hunter pack too!

Edited by Dukeside

The First Order battle pack as of now is a disappointment. Its basically the same battle pack as the last First Order except for the addition of a riot shield and a flame trooper. The latter is fantastic for those who haven't bought the FO Transport or X-Wing. However why couldn't we have gotten a Grey uniformed FO officer?  As of now three figures are the same!

Sorry to complain, it's not a big deal its just annoying.

Ugh.  Unimpressive.  Most unimpressive.  Looks like I'll be spending my money on Bricklink.

Is it just Dengar and IG-88 in the BH BP?

That's TR-8R on the First Order Transport Speeder Battle Pack... and Darth Vader Transformation set looks like how I imagined it. :) 

24 minutes ago, kibosh said:

Ugh.  Unimpressive.  Most unimpressive.  Looks like I'll be spending my money on Bricklink.

Is it just Dengar and IG-88 in the BH BP?

4-Lom and Bossk as well. 

That bespin lando figure is a custom print or something. It's totally at odds wth the current art style. Fake leak.

Okay first off this is the best wave not counting the the force awakens wave since summer 2014 second that bounty hunter Battlepack is perfect third the rathar set looks so good I love that you get the tell that to kanijulb guy and deathgang figs Fourth if that lando is real then this is the best year for lego star wars since 2013 fifth I hate the buildable figures but that scout looks really cool sixth the Vader and tank sets are really cool as long has they are 20-35 dollars seventh the first order Battlepack sucks right even the free maker sets look. So all around a very good wave now bring on the Jedi Starfighter.

The Rathtar set looks awesome! They did a great job with the design of the playset and I have no problems with the Rathtars being brickbuilt either. Three Guavians, Bala-Tik and another chance at Old Han definitely make this set a must buy.

The Scout Trooper/Speeder Bike set is also a pleasant surprise. I don't normally pick up the buildable figures but this one looks too amazing to pass up. The Quadjumper is pretty good too with plenty of detail. I hope Unkar's Brute isn't a stand in though.

Bespin Lando looks fantastic and is long overdue for an update. Fingers crossed its the real deal and not a custom figure.

Freemakers are an easy pass and I'm not too excited for the First Order battlepack either. The Bounty Hunters are definitely an instant purchase.

4 hours ago, strangely said:

Belt looks weird to me, but then it's a weird looking belt in general. So really I can't decide if it's real or not.

It gives me a new hope for a Bespin Leia, which it would be a great time for that to be updated given that the Lego Batman movie features a clothe coat piece.

I'd love to finally see a remake of the Bespin Leia figure. Its been too long since we last had her. I still stand by that any future Cloud City set should include both her costumes though - the red gown and the white jumpsuit.

3 minutes ago, wesker said:

The Rathtar set looks awesome! They did a great job with the design of the playset and I have no problems with the Rathtars being brickbuilt either. Three Guavians, Bala-Tik and another chance at Old Han definitely make this set a must buy.

The Scout Trooper/Speeder Bike set is also a pleasant surprise. I don't normally pick up the buildable figures but this one looks too amazing to pass up. The Quadjumper is pretty good too with plenty of detail. I hope Unkar's Brute isn't a stand in though.

Bespin Lando looks fantastic and is long overdue for an update. Fingers crossed its the real deal and not a custom figure.

Freemakers are an easy pass and I'm not too excited for the First Order battlepack either. The Bounty Hunters are definitely an instant purchase.

I'd love to finally see a remake of the Bespin Leia figure. Its been too long since we last had her. I still stand by that any future Cloud City set should include both her costumes though - the red gown and the white jumpsuit.

Well a easy way to fix that is to make a cloud city set and a cloud car so in the cloud car you can include bespin dress Leia and lobot and a bespin guard then the cloud city set can have Leia in her jump suit

Called it! I guessed before (though I cannot find my current post and sifting through 187 pages is not an option) that the Speeder Bike would be Technic, and it is! I'm really glad to see a Technic build in SW again!

The Stormtrooper captain looks interesting, seems to use the same pauldron technique as the Death Trooper, if so, that means it can be removed!

The Bounty Hunter BP looks interesting. The figures alone sell this set.

The First Order BP is what the 2016 one should've been. However I think the speeder looks rather strange.

Vader's Transformation and Republic Fighter Tank look good, but we've seen 'em earlier. I'm torn between the two as to which is better, I'm tempted to say the Tank because it has a superior build, but the Palpatine and Vader figs in a (hopefully) cheap set :wub:

Quadjumper is… interesting. No new minifigures is greatly disappointing, and the shot of it flying through space is plain weird. It also has two small stud shooters apparently. Hopefully it'll at least have an interior.

Arrowhead and Tracker I… what are these?? They could've been much better sets instead. Arrowhead kinda looks like a Hammerhead at the front; Tracker I reminds me of a TIE Defender

Rathtar Escape… honestly, it looks bad. However Yoda's Jedi Starfighter looked horrible in preliminary images but turned out pretty good, so I will reserve judgement until I see the final images.

6 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Quadjumper is… interesting. No new minifigures is greatly disappointing, and the shot of it flying through space is plain weird. It also has two small stud shooters apparently. Hopefully it'll at least have an interior.

There's no way there's an interior other then the cockpit. Not unless Lego has constructed a new pocket dimension Lego mold.

2 hours ago, atlas said:

That bespin lando figure is a custom print or something. It's totally at odds wth the current art style. Fake leak.

The print is a little less crisp than LEGO standards, but it seems legit. Looks like they lifted the creasing from this exact image of Lando:

Landoamidala_detail.png

@ChristopherLee where is the picture from? I cannot find it on reddit legoleaks. But I did finally find the Advent Calendar pic, I am so slow… :look:

I think it comes with this minifigure, this minifigure, this minifigure, this minifigure, plus a Resistance Officer and BB-8 with what looks to be a photoshopped Santa Hat. The hat doesn't look LEGOlike so hopefully it's just preliminary and we will get new printing on BB-8.

Edited by VaderFan2187
Added Advent Calendar guesses

Since we don't know what the retail exclusive is yet, maybe it could be this supposed Cloud City set. The retail exclusive summer set is usually $90 (last year it was $110), so that could make for a decently sized Cloud City set.

As for the rest of the sets, my favorites are the Republic Fighter Tank, Rathtar Escape, and the Bounty Hunter Battle Pack. I'm really impressed that they included three of those new Guavian Death Gang Members in the Rathtar set. They look great with the molded heads and I'm excited to see the final figures. Hopefully the Rathtars will be removable too.

5 minutes ago, DarthPotato said:

I'm really impressed that they included three of those new Guavian Death Gang Members in the Rathtar set. They look great with the molded heads and I'm excited to see the final figures.

Maybe they'll look something like this, albeit with a stud shooter?

Related image

Also, I doubt stud shooters are full-on replacing regular blasters. Bala-Tik and Han have regular blasters in that set too. I just think that LEGO slaps on stud shooters if they run out of playability options (I know I would too if I was a designer :laugh:)

Edited by VaderFan2187
Removed unnecessary word

7 minutes ago, DarthPotato said:

Since we don't know what the retail exclusive is yet, maybe it could be this supposed Cloud City set. The retail exclusive summer set is usually $90 (last year it was $110), so that could make for a decently sized Cloud City set.

As for the rest of the sets, my favorites are the Republic Fighter Tank, Rathtar Escape, and the Bounty Hunter Battle Pack. I'm really impressed that they included three of those new Guavian Death Gang Members in the Rathtar set. They look great with the molded heads and I'm excited to see the final figures. Hopefully the Rathtars will be removable too.

I thought it was theorised that the Jedi Starfighter with Hyperspace Ring was the retail exclusive, but cloud city is still a possibility.

With reflection, it would have been nice if they'd put Zuckuss into the Bounty Hunter pack given IG-88 is more a collection of pieces than a minifig...

Omg new Lando is a great looking minifigure! I hope it's real and we're getting Cloud City set after all these years . FO Battlepack looks weird but minifigures are good even though they still use stud shooters, love new shield mold for Riot Stormtrooper . Arrowhead is a bad set altogether: repeated minifigures and mediocre build. 

So overall my favorite summer sets are both Battlepacks, Quadjumper, Vader Transformation, Republic Tank and Rathtar Escape.

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

Omg new Lando is a great looking minifigure! I hope it's real and we're getting Cloud City set after all these years . FO Battlepack looks weird but minifigures are good even though they still use stud shooters, love new shield mold for Riot Stormtrooper . Arrowhead is a bad set altogether: repeated minifigures and mediocre build. 

So overall my favorite summer sets are both Battlepacks, Quadjumper, Vader Transformation, Republic Tank and Rathtar Escape.

It's not real.

29 minutes ago, Aswitcher said:

So will TLJ sets come out with this wave or Novemberish for the movie release?

TLJ sets will be out in September, just like the previous two years.

Just now, Aswitcher said:

Thanks Nokturn - and being new to this will they leak much before September ?

Don't expect official reveal for TLJ sets until a week or two before release date. And leaks are highly uncommon for sets based on new  movies, so it' a small chance we'll get leaks for TLJ.