Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

29 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

It has the same dimensions as the 30$ boxes so I think it's safe to say it's that price. 

But Phantom 2 has 20$ box size and yet it costs 40$/€, so we won't know for sure until NY Toy Fair.

Just now, benderisgreat said:

But Phantom 2 has 20$ box size and yet it costs 40$/€, so we won't know for sure until NY Toy Fair.

Really? I thought they stretched out the box to make it bigger.

It's quite a bit longer than Duel on Naboo's box.

47 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

It's slightly stretched , but you know what I mean.

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

That's true having seen the sets in person the phantom box is larger than the naboo and starfighter set despite there being less than 10 pieces between the phantom and strafighter yet £20 price gap

4 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

But there are only three minifigures and this one seems smaller. Won't be surprised if the Tank and Vader set are the same price

If the tank was $50 I'd vote with my wallet

Based off the size of the set I think $30-45 is my bets estimate as we really can't tell which way lego will jump and also what state the dollar will be in by then as well as th Euro and pound, right now inflation is increasing rapidly all things considered but may come down depending on how trump acts and if the uk can negotiate a good deal for leaving the eu. However I think with Vaders transformation we can assume with great accuracy that it will be around $20-25 and for me £20, it's simply too small and very similar to naboos and freezing chambers layout.

5 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

You mean the Episode VIII sets.

And no, we haven't seen Obi-wan's JSF yet.

well I haven't seen any picture of the TFA sets for the summer, so that was what I meant, for the VIII I have heard no info at all so we don't even have to go as far as pictures

The Tank and Transformation sets are the same price. At least in the EU (Belgium and Netherlands). Also, Arrowhead is around €100, Tracker around €80, Quadjumper €70 and Rathar set €90.

46 minutes ago, Brickthusiast said:

The Tank and Transformation sets are the same price. At least in the EU (Belgium and Netherlands). Also, Arrowhead is around €100, Tracker around €80, Quadjumper €70 and Rathar set €90.

I don't think anyone here cares much about the Arrowhead and Tracker I :grin:

3 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

My local Target in America has a tag out for the Phantom (even though it isn't here yet). The price? $25. Pretty sure that's a mistake, but great if true.

Could you take a pic of the tag? Want to see if the DCPI code is from another set (like the anikan podracer rumor) or if it really is the price. If it isn't another set, it really could be $25 since Target doesn't make printing errors like that.

16 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

My local Target in America has a tag out for the Phantom (even though it isn't here yet). The price? $25. Pretty sure that's a mistake, but great if true.

Ooooh… lucky you. Unfortunately it's $69.99 here :hmpf_bad:

It's definitely a great set at $25!

18 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

Oh I will pray for this to be true if it is that much cheaper here in the US that will provide some justification for our three month wait. Please take a pic I want this to be true and confirmed so I don't have a huge letdown.

11 minutes ago, starwars4ever said:

Could you take a pic of the tag? Want to see if the DCPI code is from another set (like the anikan podracer rumor) or if it really is the price. If it isn't another set, it really could be $25 since Target doesn't make printing errors like that.

Well the Anakin Podracer set wasn't real and was actually the Eclipse Fighter. But the Phantom II is actually real so unless it has another set;s DCPI code than it has more legitimacy than the Anakin Podracer tags. 

Edited by MaxTube55

26 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

Wow If it is true although I was expecting it to be $40 but that's way better. Of course that makes me sad for those that have to pay more then what it is worth.

Just now, ChiefPie said:

Wow If it is true although I was expecting it to be $40 but that's way better. Of course that makes me sad for those that have to pay more then what it is worth.

Like me :cry2:

$69.99 is way too much to pay for Phantom II. $49.99 would be awesome…

Also, just doublechecking, the only sets we haven't seen images of are the Guavian Death Gang set, the Quadjumper, Obi-Wan's JSF and the BPs, right?

1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Also, just doublechecking, the only sets we haven't seen images of are the Guavian Death Gang set, the Quadjumper, Obi-Wan's JSF and the BPs, right?

I believe so.

3 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Agree, that price is too steep.

I believe you are right regarding the 4 sets we haven't seen yet.

3 hours ago, ChristopherLee said:

you lucky .....!

That's almost half the price of what the Phantom is in Asian region. Even if I request you ship one here I think the shipping cost will just  even out the price difference... so there really isn't a win-win situation. :cry_sad:

7 minutes ago, John7edward said:

Any info on what the two UCS sets will be? 

Current rumors are Snowspeeder and Millennium Falcon.

6 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Have we had leaked images of the Quadjumper and the Ranther Escape? 

No. We have images for all except the UCS sets, the Quadjumper, the Rathtar, Obi-wan's JSF, and the Battle Pack sets.

5 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

3 hours ago, ChiefPie said:

I believe so.

Edited by VaderFan2187

7 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I don't think anyone here cares much about the Arrowhead and Tracker I :grin:

Yes they do, Finaly some refreshing stuff instead of the ever repeating of the same.

If executed well they could be awsome, just like the jedi scout fighter and JEK's starfighter.

Edited by firefox

Just now, firefox said:

Yes they do, Finaly some refreshing stuff instead of the ever repeating of the same.

If executed well they could be awsome, just like the jedi scout fighter and JEK's starfighter.

Or... if executed poorly... like StarScavenger...

Arrowhead looks terrible to me. Tracker I... interesting. 

I like Jedi Scout Fighter, but not so much Jek-14's starfighter.

18 hours ago, John7edward said:

I'm hoping for a millennium falcon. Also an updated ISD is needed. The current falcon is thousands of dollars....who can afford that. Leto just needs to re realse it or update it and have it available.

I hope the new "rumoured" UCS Milennium Falcon has an interior as I don't believe (correct me if i'm wrong) the last one had much of one 

8 hours ago, ChristopherLee said:

No offence but I strongly doubt the phantom will be $25 it could be an error because target does make errors like when they listed takodana for $40 on their website. Also it's very rare the U.S. Gets sets lower in number than the uk where it's £40. Also a YouTuber called brick ministry did a review on the set and stated it would be $40.

46 minutes ago, roadstermatt said:

I hope the new "rumoured" UCS Milennium Falcon has an interior as I don't believe (correct me if i'm wrong) the last one had much of one 

Correct the last one had a cockpit and a canon turret slot. I fear that if they do include an interior it will drive up the price a great deal.

8 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Does this mean that the rebel base set just2good reported as coming this year was a false rumour? Or is it still on the table? I'm hoping it's a ucs set and it makes sense given it appeared mainly in a new hope 40 years ago.