Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

The Prelim catalog for the summer sets is out. I've not been able to see it but from what I'm being told: 

Bounty Hunter BP is indeed OT bounty hunter (from the bridge Vader scene) but he can't tell which ones except for Dengar. 
Rathar set has 7 figs: 3 Gang members, Chewbacca, Han and something. 
Quadjumper (he says) is a really good set. 

I'm going to check them out soon so I'll keep you guys updated. 

Edited by Kevii23

Just now, Kevii23 said:

The Prelim catalog for the summer sets is out. I've not been able to see it as I'm sick right now but from what I'm being told: 

Bounty Hunter BP is indeed OT bounty hunter (from the bridge Vader scene) but he can't tell which ones except for Dengar. 
Rathar set has 7 figs: 3 Gang members, Chewbacca, Han and something. 
Quadjumper (he says) is a really good set. 

I'm going to check them out soon so I'll keep you guys updated. 

Out? On reddit?

In stores.

Just took a look:

75166 Battle Pack - 2 FO Stormtroopers with some sort of shield, Flametrooper and officer in a vehicle.

75167 Battle Pack - Dengar, Bossk, IG88 and a droid 4-Lom? (looks like AP-5 from Rebels). Build is some sort of Speederbike.

75180 Rathtar Escape - Big playset (at least 2 times the size of Jakku/Takodana) with 6 minifigs (Han Solo, Chewbacca, an officer (?) and 3 Death Gang members. The build is to represent the Eravana interior. 

75178 Jakku Quadjumper - Big ship which looks just like in the movie/art books. Rey, Finn, BB-8, FO Stormtrooper and someone else (don't remember). 

75182 Republic Fighter Tank 
75183 Darth Vader Transformation

75187 (could have been another setnumber) was blacked out but is coming in the summer. 

Didn't have a good look at the Freemaker sets but they are the big ones of this wave. 

2017 Advent Calender - BB8 as santa, Unkar thug and OT Stormtrooper minifigs with an AT-ST build. 

Episode 8 will have at least 6 sets (were  blacked out).  

Overall the sets look good! You can say that there is nothing 'new' or exciting, but what we get looks way better than sets like Takodana, Jakku and FO Snowspeeder.

Edited by Kevii23
Info on the sets

Thank you so much! At long last we have a final word on the Bounty Hunter battle pack. My dreams about it came true.

Did  FO Stories with shields looked anything like that? 

star-wars-s-h-figuarts-first-order-storm

If so, did shields get new molds?

Edited by Governor Tarkin

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

In stores.

Just took a look:

75166 Battle Pack - 2 FO Stormtroopers with some sort of shield, Flametrooper and officer in a vehicle.

75167 Battle Pack - Dengar, Bossk, IG88 and a droid 4-Lom? (looks like AP-5 from Rebels). Build is some sort of Speederbike.

75180 Rathtar Escape - Big playset (at least 2 times the size of Jakku/Takodana) with 6 minifigs (Han Solo, Chewbacca, an officer (?) and 3 Death Gang members. The build is to represent the MF interior. 

75178 Jakku Quadjumper - Big ship which looks just like in the movie/art books. Rey, Finn, BB-8, FO Stormtrooper and someone else (don't remember). 

75187 (could have been another setnumber) was blacked out but is coming in the summer. 

Didn't have a good look at the Freemaker sets but they are the big ones of this wave. 

2017 Advent Calender - BB8 as santa, Unkar thug and OT Stormtrooper minifigs with an AT-ST build. 

Overall the sets look good! You can say that there is nothing 'new' or exciting, but what we get looks way better than sets like Takodana, Jakku and FO Snowspeeder.

THANKS!

the fig in the Quadjumper you dont remember: Sarco Plank? Zuvio? Did he have a disc as a hat?

Rathtar: a brickbuilt creature? And are the gang members the same? Also, could it be the officer is Bala Tik? (Did he have an hairpiece or cap)

Hope you can answer! Thnx!!!!!

Interesting information. If the last fig in the Quadjumper is Constable Zuvio, then the set is a must-get. I don't own any of the TFA sets yet, so the set is a great chance to get the main characters!

22 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Thank you so much! At long last we have a final word on the Bounty Hunter battle pack. My dreams about it came true.

Did  FO Stories with shields looked anything like that? 

Pic

If so, did shields get new molds?

It had a more triangle shape iirc, but it would make more sense if it was that shield. It didn't show any print or stickers so anything is possible. 

3 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

THANKS!

the fig in the Quadjumper you dont remember: Sarco Plank? Zuvio? Did he have a disc as a hat?

Rathtar: a brickbuilt creature? And are the gang members the same? Also, could it be the officer is Bala Tik? (Did he have an hairpiece or cap)

Hope you can answer! Thnx!!!!!

No problem. 

I really didn't take a good look at the Quadjumpers figs :( 

The rathars were like in the Dr. Strange set but with only the teeth pieces and eyes. It's possible that there was more behind that but didn't see it. The gangmembers are the same (or at least from what you can see) and as for the officer: Couldn't figure out his name, but he looked like an imperial officer fig (nothing special) so I can't say what or who this should represent. 

2 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

It had a more triangle shape iirc, but it would make more sense if it was that shield. It didn't show any print or stickers so anything is possible. 

No problem. 

I really didn't take a good look at the Quadjumpers figs :( 

The rathars were like in the Dr. Strange set but with only the teeth pieces and eyes. It's possible that there was more behind that but didn't see it. The gangmembers are the same (or at least from what you can see) and as for the officer: Couldn't figure out his name, but he looked like an imperial officer fig (nothing special) so I can't say what or who this should represent. 

Thanks. Bala Tik dresses in black just like the officers and since there were no officers in that scene I bet its Mr. Tik in this set.

Thanks 4 the info! Appreciated!

Thank you! Still hope that one day we'll get those shields. :)

13 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

75180 Rathtar Escape - Big playset (at least 2 times the size of Jakku/Takodana) with 6 minifigs (Han Solo, Chewbacca, an officer (?) and 3 Death Gang members. The build is to represent the MF interior. 

Also, I couldn't but ask. Are you sure that the build represent interior of the MF and not "Eravana",  Han's freighter in which he and Chewie captured the MF in the FO?

Edited by Governor Tarkin

In stores.

Just took a look:

If you dont mind my asking, did you photograph it, and if not, why not? Its something of a mystery for us. I mean, the idea that not a single person who can see these images in person has a mobile with a decent camera seems a bit ridiculous in this day and age, so there's got to be something else, right? Why aren't this pics on the internet immediately? Why do they keep getting photographed with such awful cameras? With someone here in this thread who's seen leaks before they're on the internet, maybe you can give us at least some idea of why.

I do appreciate you telling us this information btw, in case it comes across otherwise. Its just, its an issue I've always wanted some answers for.

Edited by Magmafrost

In stores.

Just took a look:

Hey ya Kev, thanks loads for the info :) the bounty hunter set? look like reprints of the UCS SSD figs or new printing? thanks again

12 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Thank you! Still hope that one day we'll get those shields. :)

Also, I couldn't but ask. Are you sure that the build represent interior of the MF and not "Eravana",  Han's freighter in which he and Chewie captured the MF int he FO?

Ah yes, that's the name of the ship. Sorry for the confusing. Will edit it right away thanks!

10 minutes ago, H3ssian said:

Hey ya Kev, thanks loads for the info :) the bounty hunter set? look like reprints of the UCS SSD figs or new printing? thanks again

Looked like new head mold for Bossk but he was in the background of the box art. 

11 minutes ago, Magmafrost said:

If you dont mind my asking, did you photograph it, and if not, why not? Its something of a mystery for us. I mean, the idea that not a single person who can see these images in person has a mobile with a decent camera seems a bit ridiculous in this day and age, so there's got to be something else, right? Why aren't this pics on the internet immediately? Why do they keep getting photographed with such awful cameras? With someone here in this thread who's seen leaks before they're on the internet, maybe you can give us at least some idea of why.

I do appreciate you telling us this information btw, in case it comes across otherwise. Its just, its an issue I've always wanted some answers for.

Because if they ask me not to take pictures, I'll not take pictures. 

Just now, Kevii23 said:

Because if they ask me not to take pictures, I'll not take pictures. 

This.. asks more questions than it answers. Are they available to see to anyone who walks into the correct store, or only a select few people? Is this some sort of event? What exactly is going on here?

2 minutes ago, Magmafrost said:

This.. asks more questions than it answers. Are they available to see to anyone who walks into the correct store, or only a select few people? Is this some sort of event? What exactly is going on here?

He may know someone who works at a retailer or other retail partner that gets access to the catalogues. They're not meant to be shared or photographed and I've always been under the impression that if you do share information like this then it can have consequences as a retailer.

There are members of this forum who get to see catalogues or go to events organised by Lego to showcase upcoming sets but they're not allowed to photograph things or even be seen to be sharing descriptions. The fact that some of this info gets out means people are willing to share... getting your iPhone out and photographing the pages might not be the done thing.

No molded Rathtars? Thats extremely disaapointing :( Still at least the sets sound great otherwise.

Those sets sound really intriguing, especially Quad Jumper and Rathtar sets! 3 Guavians and Bala Tik in Rathtar set sound great, but it's probably 100$ set with that many minifigures. And the fact that Quadjumper is a good build makes me want to see pics sooner! Hopefully we'll get some pics at Nuremberg Toy Fair . 

3 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

In stores.

Just took a look:

75180 Rathtar Escape - Big playset (at least 2 times the size of Jakku/Takodana) with 6 minifigs (Han Solo, Chewbacca, an officer (?) and 3 Death Gang members. The build is to represent the Eravana interior. 

These all sound pretty exciting. Both battle packs are definite buys and the Rathtar Escape is quite intriguing.

I hate to be that guy, but do you have info on other themes?

2 hours ago, H3ssian said:

Most likely Dengar is the same from the set he was in last year. I'm hoping Bossk will be updated. Ig-88 might be the same. 

No way Bossk will not be updated, he looks extremly dated. ( Also had to change my pants because of the BH BP confirmation )

Did you notice if the piece count was increased for the Battlepacks or if the builds were larger? They both seem rather nice to say the least.

Thanks a lot for the update!

Btw I love idea of characters Battlepacks! This way we get many prominent Bounty hunters like Bossk and IG-88 in a cheap set , and there's no way we would have gotten the, any other way. Hopefully if this set sells Lego will consider doing other characters pack in the future based on prequels, Clone wars and Rebels since sets based on those will probably be few and far between. I mean wouldn't it be awesome to get some prominent prequel era Jedi Masters or updated Ghost crew members? 

2 hours ago, ChiefPie said:

Most likely Dengar is the same from the set he was in last year. I'm hoping Bossk will be updated. Ig-88 might be the same. 

I honestly believe they will make Dengar look slightly different from the freemakers set. 

Another OT stormtrooper in the calendar! This wave is shaping out quite well, it's good to see there's another mini figure in the Quadjumper. And the Ranthar escape sounds interesting.

7 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

In stores.

Just took a look:

Thanks so much for the info!! 

Do you know Who is that clone trooper in that Republic fighter tank? Or it is just a general clone trooper?

10 minutes ago, WYC said:

Thanks so much for the info!! 

Do you know Who is that clone trooper in that Republic fighter tank? Or it is just a general clone trooper?

I don't think it's a regular one since in a video it has a stand in.