Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

6 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

No, it is watermarked confidential and isn't allowed to be posted here. Find it on reddit lego leaks.

Then count yourselves lucky 

tbh it wasn't hard to find, the hover tank looks great though, I suspsect we'll be getting a new Ayala secure variant for episode 3 and a phase 2 clone trooper as the background looks like Felicia which appeared in episode 3 and I still say a phase 2 Bly, the clone trooper is clearly a commander but not been set yet.

12 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

But sooner or later, Lepin copies will appear unless something is done about them.

Due to Chinese copyright law, not much can be done but making original version more available. If only choice is copy for 300$ vs original with scalpel price of 3000$, then no wonder lepin is having so many offers on ebay. With 300vs600 I guess lepin would not be that interesting unless day one same. 

1 hour ago, Legoman123 said:

Are we expecting to see The Finalzer in the Epsiode 8 sets? 

It'll be many months before we hear anything about Episode 8 sets, probably. They release in september, after all, and the rogue one and TFA sets leaked a lot closer to release than usual

Just now, Magmafrost said:

It'll be many months before we hear anything about Episode 8 sets, probably. They release in september, after all, and the rogue one and TFA sets leaked a lot closer to release than usual

We have the summer sets to satisfy us for now :wink:

Whoa. R3-M2 droid in a polybag. TLG is trending in releasing droids with transparent dome piece.

Looks like the start of a collection with this little stand and the pin at the side... like you'll be able to collect and combine numerous figures.

Edited by H_Solo

48 minutes ago, H_Solo said:

Looks like the start of a collection with this little stand and the pin at the side... like you'll be able to collect and combine numerous figures.

That's a really nice idea to add some value to these promo figures. Also, that droid looks amazing and would be a great May the 4th fig.

Looks like a polybag for sw purchases like the Rebel Pilot for December. I doubt it would be the May the 4th fig as it has been given away in a Lego monobrand store. 

That astromech looks great. It would be funny if they include this shiny new stand, no follow transparent domes, etc. and yet it still probably fill have a plain back with no printing. I also wish that they updated the mood for the astromech legs to make them thinner. 3 studs wide at the base of the leg would be a great improvement over the current 4. I wonder what it's for? Just another "promo", or is it for May 4?

The technic pin makes me think it's going to be a series or some sort, so I don't see it being the May4 promo. 

That looks really good, I love the little stand it comes on and indicates there's more to come! After the somewhat disappointing Stormyrooper Polybag it appears things are really picking up :thumbup:

I actually think this wave is pretty decent. Definitely gonna pick up Duel on Naboo (I've wanted one for years and the prequels are my favorite part of Star Wars), the Battle of Scarif (I loved Rogue One), and may go for the R1 battle packs as well, haven't decided yet.

It just stinks the US has to wait 2 more months.

Edited by Darkslayer

8 minutes ago, Darkslayer said:

I actually think this wave is pretty decent. Definitely gonna pick up Duel on Naboo (I've wanted one for years and the prequels are my favorite part of Star Wars), the Battle of Scarif (I loved Rogue One), and may go for the R1 battle packs as well, haven't decided yet.

I purchased the wave from eBay. If you don't wanna wait, go there.

10 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

We still don't know about summer retail exclusive sets, right? So maybe it's Rebels based? Season 3 midseason trailer shows so much potential for sets, and instead we get Freemakers sets(which nobody asked for)! I really hope there still more Rebels sets to come , since show is introducing so many interesting vehicles and characters.

To be fair have you even looked at the sets? They look great and will surely add more depth to the Star Wars universe.

6 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

Too expensive, and I have VIP points and a gift card I can use if I wait.

I wonder if this is the closesest thing to a CMF Starwars is gonna get: but this doesn't bear the may the 4th badge on the lower right. 

All we can assume is that it's if there's a stand an pin they are going to release follow-ups in a timely fashion. 

1 hour ago, ChristopherLee said:

Definitely not spending $50 on a set that will be $25.

11 minutes ago, Knight of Ren said:

Sorry if this off topic, but does anyone have any idea what movie this droid appeared in?

I don't know if he was in a movie, but he was in Disney's Droid Factory figure pack. Rogue One based it seems. Maybe R3 makes a cameo there.

s_l300.jpg

Edited by ChristopherLee

1 hour ago, Darkslayer said:

Patience, my young padawan. :tongue: Well, at least it's cheaper for y'all in the US. The US currency to my currency conversion rate is ≈1.3, but the sets cost twice as much here.

Also, they better start printing the astromech backs.

Edited by VaderFan2187

On 1/1/2017 at 6:57 PM, jdm44 said:

The Official Stormtrooper Training Manual (LEGO Star Wars) comes with a Snowtrooper Commander

and

Quest for the Kyber Saber (LEGO Star Wars: Activity Book with Minifigure) comes with the Death Star Trooper from 75159

They're both available on Amazon as of Dec 27. 

Just a note: I received two copies of the Quest for the Kyber Saber from amazon.com and the Death Star Trooper torso is scratched/nicked/marked in both cases - one on the front and one on the back.

I've sent a request to Scholastic to see if they'll help resolve this.

3 hours ago, Helghan said:

To be fair have you even looked at the sets? They look great and will surely add more depth to the Star Wars universe.

Maybe so, but as Star Wars fan I'd rather get more Rebels sets , since we still don't have updated S3 minifigures of Ezra, Zeb and Maul! Plus this show has many possibilities for cool builds like Maul's Mandalorian Starfighter and TIE Defender. And tbh w everyone know that Freemakers is Lego's way to make easy money from us SW fans! They could have made new theme based on that concept but decided to include it in SW universe to sell it easier.