Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

8 minutes ago, bootz said:

Tracker I looks an awful lot like a TIE Phantom.  I assume it's a Freemakers set? 

...and the tank looks quite nice as well, one of my favorite vehicles in the real Battlefronts.

Yes, it's Freemakers. I thought the same about it looking like a TIE Phantom.

"real Battlefronts" :wink:

Edited by JDbricks

Google 2017 Lego star wars leaks, and there will be a reddit thread with the pics, that's what I found anyway. The images are super blurry.

Admittedly I can only find the Republic tank image, so might be missing out on some data here, but I'm already massively disappointed with this wave. There were so many Rogue One ships and locations that could/should have reviewed sets buthe we'recommend getting a load of non-Canon stuff! TFA received a further 2 sets last summer. Is it just the case that we're not aware of all the sets yet?

Tell me if I'm missing something, but the only Episode IV set releasing next year that we know of is the Landspeeder, right? If that's true, what a disappointing way to honor the 40th anniversary of the franchise.

I gathered the info shown here and on Brickset, and there is some gaps to be filled.

- The Imperial Hover Tank 75182 has the same number the Clone Hover tank has, so we can safely remove that one. 

- 5 more constraction figures to be released in 2017, not including Baze, Chirrut and the Shoretrooper. 

- 75176 and 75177 on brickset could be the 75166 First Order BP and 75167 Bounty Hunters BP, has they are not listed. 

That leaves us with 4 spots: 75188, 75189, 75190 and 75192. 

That probably leaves us with a fall release for the Han Solo stand alone movie consisting of at least 4 sets and some constraction figures. 

Just now, RetroInferno said:

That probably leaves us with a fall release for the Han Solo stand alone movie consisting of at least 4 sets and some constraction figures. 

You mean Episode 8, right? The Han Solo film doesn't release until 2018.

You guys just wait a bit. The year hasn't even began, there's some stuff that has yet to leak. Think big, but don't get your hopes up. What happens next will polarize the whole community. 

Edited by Delta Customs

Just now, Delta Customs said:

You guys just wait a bit. The year hasn't even began, there's some stuff that has yet to leak. Think big, but don't get your hopes up. What happens next will polarize the whole community. 

What do you mean?

Yeah, my bad! I did not think episode VIII would be released so soon :O

And yes the landspeeder seems to be the only Episode IV 2017 set, unless Lego anounces a UCS something later this year ( do they release a UCS every year?, the snowspeeder is still listed on Brickset but I aint see it happening on the 40th of ANH )

Do you mind clarifying your statement Delta? If by polarize the whole coummunity you mean another UCS playset I'm ready to crap my pants. 

Edited by RetroInferno

?

I think he is hinting towards a Millenium Falcon UCS (I already posted this info in the UCS thread a few months ago) which we will be getting for a whooping €700,- EU price. 
That's what my source told me and he never let me down (Nexo Knights info on retiring/new sets, Batman Movie CMF, Speed Champions sets). Take this however you want ;)

As for the 'normal' sets in 2017 I don't think they give the 40 year anniversary a lot of attention. Especially not when they release a Star Wars icon UCS. 

10 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Think big, but don't get your hopes up. What happens next will polarize the whole community. 

Same sort of thing was said well ahead of DS & Hoth reveals

Yay, more guessing. I'm guessing some unwanted UCS vehicle like a Snowspeeder or a Cloud Car that'll be a very easy pass.

Oh, a Falcon. Easy pass then. As iconic as the Falcon is, I've never really felt the desire to buy one, especially not some super-sized, ridiculously priced version. Oh well, I guess it saves my wallet. Or not, if I decide to buy the UCS Slave 1 instead.

If we go back to the first page, it is already mentioned that the UCS Snowspeeder is scheduled on May 2017 so I am keeping my hopes low to get the UCS MF. 

There are 4 confirmed sets from the first page also as there are new leaks - 

75182 Republic Fighter (Aayla, clone trooper, 2 battle droids)
75183 Darth Vader Transformation 
75185 Tracker 1 (which looks like TIE Phantom just with a different cockpit)
75186 Arrowhead

Edited by makoy

Oh yeah, one of the buildable figures is a Scout Trooper + Speeder Bike. 

Source?

5 minutes ago, ChristopherLee said:

I'm almost certain this isn't true from what I know anyway.

Delta has been providing 100% accurate information on the Marvel/DC/Lego Batman movie sets for more then a year now so I would actually bet that what he is saying is true. 

3 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Those pictures are from retailers catalog, but they look pretty finished.

2 hours ago, hachiroku said:

Where? In reddit there is only a small picture of a few boxes.

PS: I can't believe we won't have a Tantive IV :S

uh i found actual brick built prelims in front of the box art for the sets and that's why i asked

just the transformation and tank though

uh i found actual brick built prelims in front of the box art for the sets and that's why i asked

just the transformation and tank though

Do you happen to know who the clone in the fighter tank is? Like if he has a name or if he is just generic.

Just now, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Do you happen to know who the clone in the fighter tank is? Like if he has a name or if he is just generic.

Still super preliminary. All white with yellow hands holding a long rifle with a technic piece on the end. I wouldn't get your hopes up for Bly though, I'm expecting generic Phase 1 Trooper. Who knows what the final set might entail though.