Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

They had all sets in my local Smyths today except the imperial battle pack - someone's been in and cleared them all! fortunately argos across the road had them, but that was the only branch for miles around that had any...(leeds, UK)

Edited by belkor

10 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

These sets are also available in Argos now (not sure if this was mentioned, I just wanted to say).

Yeah, I saw this. But no Phantom, like I said :(. Shame, really, since Argos is really the only large LEGO retailer in my near vicinity. I'll have to wait for Amazon to put it up and discount it.

In the meantime, I'll probably get one of the ÂŁ20 sets - has anyone got a recommendation? I like the look of Duel on Naboo, but after seeing Rogue One earlier (midnight, to be exact :p), I'm somewhat in the mood to have something from the OT.

Edited by Deathstroke77

The Dutch toystores Bart Smit (http://www.bartsmit.com/nl/bsnl/speelgoed/lego/lego-star-wars) and Intertoys (http://www.intertoys.nl/lego/lego-starwars) have the new sets on their webshop! With 15% discount! *oh2*

Ahem... *calms down*

It's shopping night over here, so I think I'll go check out if they're in the actual stores as well. God, I hope they are :wub:

Regards,
Mitch

UK Lego Shop@Home has the new sets available to buy except the new A-Wing - so I ordered the new Y-wing and Luke's Speeder (plus A-wing pilot freebie) without any issues (so far anyway!).  If you click on the new A-wing it causes a page error I notice.

Back from Rogue One. No spoilers, but id be amazed if we get many more sets from the flick. Not a huge amount to go off of, they could MAYBE eek out a third wave, but itd have to be stuff like another X-wing and other shops we've seen Lego do already. The likely hood of a Saw Gerrera minifig seems to be zero. Theres no real set they could make to include him in really.

9 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

Back from Rogue One. No spoilers, but id be amazed if we get many more sets from the flick. Not a huge amount to go off of, they could MAYBE eek out a third wave, but itd have to be stuff like another X-wing and other shops we've seen Lego do already. The likely hood of a Saw Gerrera minifig seems to be zero. Theres no real set they could make to include him in really.

I concur, there's not an awful lot left after these first waves, especially not to accommodate Saw. 

Is there a rebel base set still on the horizon or is that officially retconned now that the A-Wing is out? Because that seems like the only plausible opportunity for more sets.

On another note, the sets are now available on preorder for Amazon Prime in the UK for guaranteed delivery tomorrow :)

30 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

I thought I'd had my fill of x-wings of late but after seeing the film I'd love to see a blue Squadron x-wing with General Merrick!

Leeds Lego store had all of the new Star Wars sets, I bought:

-Rebel Rogue One Battle pack | ÂŁ11.99

-Imperial Rogue One Battle pack | ÂŁ11.99

-Duel on Naboo | ÂŁ19.99

-Desert Skiff | ÂŁ29.99

-Landspeeder | ÂŁ19.99

As a bonus I got an A-Wing Pilot Minifigure (Free with any £25 Star Wars purchase) and a Gingerbread Man figure

:classic:

Edited by Kez

1 hour ago, GeekByKnight said:

Back from Rogue One. No spoilers, but id be amazed if we get many more sets from the flick.

Vader's castle UCS? Would look great next to Orthanc...

Just now, Deathstroke77 said:

Think you got those two the wrong way around :p

Haha I did, cheers. :laugh::grin:

(Really, REALLY minor spoiler warning)

Anyone else catch that new TIE variant that carries the death Troopers? that might show up perhaps.

3 hours ago, Mymaker123 said:

I concur, there's not an awful lot left after these first waves, especially not to accommodate Saw. 

Is there a rebel base set still on the horizon or is that officially retconned now that the A-Wing is out? Because that seems like the only plausible opportunity for more sets.

On another note, the sets are now available on preorder for Amazon Prime in the UK for guaranteed delivery tomorrow :)

Its still coming. Brickset has the Rebel Hanger listed as a seperate set to the A-Wing. They haven't tagged what movie its from though so it could be anything from Yavin IV, Home One, Rebels or even another Hoth set (please don't be another Hoth set!)

Okay guys, with the release of Rogue One happening now, please be reminded that we've asked you to wait 2 weeks before disusing anything concerning Rogue One that hasn't already been revealed in trailers. If you aren't sure if what you're about to say would be a spoiler or not, DON'T SAY IT! Us Regulators and Moderators want to enjoy the movie as much as the next Star Wars fan and as such we may not be present very much until we can each see the movie. DO NOT DO ANYTHING to make us want to make your lives difficult when we are next present!

If there are any major issues please PM myself, BEAVeR, Brick Doctor, or Stash2Sixx right away so we can deal with it. Thank you.

After seeing Rogue One I can say there's pretty much nothing else they can make into sets other than AT-ACT and Imperial Cargo Shuttle( both of which are in the trailer). Lego has done a great job so far with Rogue One sets compared to TFA, as RO are much more accurate to what happens in movie. 

I was really hoping for the A wing but its not showing up, but I ordered the phantom, y wing, mini y wing, mini u wing, luke's speeder and the imperial battle pack.

I've updated the first page with some more details from the LEGO website :classic:

2 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

After seeing Rogue One I can say there's pretty much nothing else they can make into sets other than AT-ACT and Imperial Cargo Shuttle( both of which are in the trailer). Lego has done a great job so far with Rogue One sets compared to TFA, as RO are much more accurate to what happens in movie. 

I've only seen the trailers so far (so this post can't be a spoiler btw!) but what about Star Destroyers and Blockade Runners? We haven't had the latter since the Tantive IV ages ago, and both would profit from the fact that they can easily pass as OT sets.

TLG doesn't seem to like doing capital ships, but there's usually a big summer exclusive like 2016's Rebel Frigate, so I wouldn't count out these two yet.

Of course there's also the standard TIE and X-Wing, but with the Ep VII versions of those still very recent I doubt we will see them.

4 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Hammerhead? I agree sith what you have said, also there was a different tie beside the Striker as well, a bit of a cross between it and the cargo shuttle.

1 hour ago, Darth Malgus said:

Hammerhead? I agree sith what you have said, also there was a different tie beside the Striker as well, a bit of a cross between it and the cargo shuttle.

TIE Strike-Interceptor? Don't think they even named that one.

4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

I've only seen the trailers so far (so this post can't be a spoiler btw!) but what about Star Destroyers and Blockade Runners? We haven't had the latter since the Tantive IV ages ago, and both would profit from the fact that they can easily pass as OT sets.

TLG doesn't seem to like doing capital ships, but there's usually a big summer exclusive like 2016's Rebel Frigate, so I wouldn't count out these two yet.

Of course there's also the standard TIE and X-Wing, but with the Ep VII versions of those still very recent I doubt we will see them.

We did get a ISD in 2014 so I don't know if they would release any soon.