Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Weird thing is that those two were leaked the same day the y-wing and bunker set have been revealed....

TFA had a winter wave based on the same model as this one, one vehicle and a land based one plus 2 battle packs. The rest was 4 small sets plus 2 BPs. 10 models.

This year's: 4 micro fighters, 2 BP, 3 constraction figures, 3 small sets. Bunker Battle + Y-wing. A whopping 14. Pretty sure that there's still an elusive retail exclusive set tucked somewhere is there that has not showed up yet.

5 hours ago, Magmafrost said:

It also isn't about to retire in the US, and was stocked in normal retail stores in the US. We were talking about its situation in Australia

Hey, at least you get to see them on shelves. At least there's the possibility of a discount. It could be worse. Lego outright refused to send stocks of them to retailers in Australia (source: http://jaysbrickblog.com/2016/08/22/australian-lego-retailer-exclusive-sets-2nd-half-of-2016/), its only available on the online store, where it was never discounted, was a monstrous $160, and is already retiring soon. Its literally cheaper to buy the set from the US on ebay.

Don't forget the imperial ship from the year before either (the one with the mini ties) Australia doesn't get too much rebels love at the moment.

As for the new sets, shame they are all so small, although I remain a fan of the bunker set, it has Moc potential all over it...

12 hours ago, thorin said:

Finally, the Encounter on Jakku set came with two of the plastic "shades" in the box... hm?

Weird. There was only one in my box. First time I hear this.

In the last episode op STAR WARS Rebels they finaly featured a YT-2400 light freighter (Outrider design). Although the episode and the crew (without going into detailed spoilering) of it of it were not that great, I still hope it features again in upcomming episodes.

What are the chances we might finaly get this design in LEGO in the later 2017 waves?

Just now, firefox said:

In the last episode op STAR WARS Rebels they finaly featured a YT-2400 light freighter (Outrider design). Although the episode and the crew (without going into detailed spoilering) of it of it were not that great, I still hope it features again in upcomming episodes.

What are the chances we might finaly get this design in LEGO in the later 2017 waves?

Super unlikely. The set names for summer are already out. :classic:

Edited by VaderFan2187

41 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

How so? The sets are great!

I don't agree, this wave is really lackluster for me as well... Only one bigger vehicle, and even that is kinda shabby. If you're not into army building or microfighters, this is utter disappointment. 

Wait, is there actually a full list out? Where is that?

Edit: Sorry, meant to quote user VaderFan2187.

Edited by Mark1006

21 minutes ago, Ookami said:

Does anybody know the prices? 

Yep. Microfighters and Battlepacks are the same price that they've always been. Rest of the prices are as follows:

Yoda's Jedi Starfighter - $25

Duel On Naboo - $25

The Phantom - $30

Battle On Scarif - $50

Y-Wing Starfighter - $60

All prices are in USD. If anyone knows what the prices are in other currencies, feel free to chime in.

14 hours ago, bountybossk said:

Some of you guys are really entertaining...

*LEGO releases the 2016 Empire battle pack*

"BOO! No regular storm troopers! Why don't they release a battle pack with regular stormies?!"

*LEGO releases a battle pack with 2 regular storm troopers and 2 death troopers in 2017*

"Meeeeh! The death troopers look dull and plain and why don't the storm troopers have pauldrons or backpacks?!"

The issue with the 2016 battlepack was that the two stormtroopers had battle damage which is hard to army build with. I don't think anyone had an issue with the jetpacks.

Where were people complaining about the plain stormies though? *huh* I haven't seen any... (I haven't been reading every post though). 

49 minutes ago, Calanon said:

The issue with the 2016 battlepack was that the two stormtroopers had battle damage which is hard to army build with. I don't think anyone had an issue with the jetpacks.

Where were people complaining about the plain stormies though? *huh* I haven't seen any... (I haven't been reading every post though). 

They weren't complaining about the plain stormtroopers, but about how 'plain' the deathtroopers in the BP are compared to their version in this year's Krennic's Shuttle :wink:

I don't mind, though. I'm satisfied with the fact that the regular stormtroopers are the same as the 2014 versions, that came with that year's Imperial Star Destroyer. I believe the stormtrooper in the Scarif set is the same as well. Awesomeness :purrr::thumbup: 

Also, regarding Thrawn's Face... surely his blue eyes are just a result of the picture quality? The face looks incredibly plain at the moment, even if the person's eyes weren't supposed to be red... :wacko:

Like all of you I hope that gets 'resolved', otherwise that set will be a pass for me after all. 

Regards,

Mitch

Just now, CF Mitch said:

They weren't complaining about the plain stormtroopers, but about how 'plain' the deathtroopers in the BP are compared to their version in this year's Krennic's Shuttle :wink:

I don't mind, though. I'm satisfied with the fact that the regular stormtroopers are the same as the 2014 versions, that came with that year's Imperial Star Destroyer. I believe the stormtrooper in the Scarif set is the same as well. Awesomeness :purrr::thumbup: 

Also, regarding Thrawn's Face... surely his blue eyes are just a result of the picture quality? The face looks incredibly plain at the moment, even if the person's eyes weren't supposed to be red... :wacko:

Like all of you I hope that gets 'resolved', otherwise that set will be a pass for me after all. 

Regards,

Mitch

Ah okay I misread your post then. :blush: The only real difference is no ammo pouch printed and no pauldron though, which is accurate for at least three so I'm definitely not bothered by that. I'm hoping in the film it's two with pauldron, four without because then it'll be perfect.

If Thrawn's eyes aren't actually red then I'll probably (when I actually learn >.>) make a custom decal with red eyes. I would be highly surprised if they got such a key detail wrong though. 

It wasn't my post or complaint, so don't worry :tongue:

I'm not too bothered by it either, since I already own the two from Krennic's Shuttle :innocent2:
I agree it would be a rather big fault on TLG's part to miss out on Thrawn's red eyes..

Regards,
Mitch

I wasn't complaining about the standard stormies in my post, either. I just said it's interesting that they didn't include any of the other variants the likes of Hot Toysnare coming up,with, like the jedha trooper etc. *rolls eyes*

3 hours ago, Mark1006 said:

Wait, is there actually a full list out? Where is that?

Edit: Sorry, meant to quote user VaderFan2187.

It's even on brickset, just check it out

3 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

I don't mind, though. I'm satisfied with the fact that the regular stormtroopers are the same as the 2014 versions, that came with that year's Imperial Star Destroyer.

No. They are not the same. Look at the vents. 

$25 for Duel of the Fates... Wouldn't that make that £20 here? If so, that is amazing, if you ask me. Three very desirable figs and a nice build too, not bad at all.

12 minutes ago, La Chupacabra said:

No. They are not the same. Look at the vents. 

What's the difference? I feel blind. :look:

43 minutes ago, Calanon said:

What's the difference? I feel blind. :look:

@La Chupacabra Are you sure? I can't really tell the difference based on the images we've got. Since you own hundreds of stormtroopers you probably know best :P

3 minutes ago, bountybossk said:

@La Chupacabra Are you sure? I can't really tell the difference based on the images we've got. Since you own hundreds of stormtroopers you probably know best :P

Brickset has them listed as the same. Only appearing in 5 sets so far (including 2 advent calendars)

Pretty disappointed that that Jyn's hair is completely wrong in the bunker set. it looks good under the hat from the U wing set but they just chose the generic ponytail for the bunker, rather than a new mold.

By the way! Disney has just posted the Rogue One extended TV commercial on Star Wars' YouTube channel. We get a great view on the Imperial dropship/transport. I would love to get that one as a LEGO set.